Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Can I now throw some random stick figure images here, too and call them BB fan art? :HideThePain:
assuming it's a choice between your fan art and snarky comments, then yeah that would be a start

although maybe there's a fundamental misunderstanding in what 'fanart' actually is. if you think it has to be the exact same format, made with the exact same initial assets, in the exact same software... I respectfully disagree. But each to their own. Maybe just scroll past?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
assuming it's a choice between your fan art and snarky comments, then yeah that would be a start

although maybe there's a fundamental misunderstanding in what 'fanart' actually is. if you think it has to be the exact same format, made with the exact same initial assets, in the exact same software... I respectfully disagree. But each to their own. Maybe just scroll past?
No Offense and - no one's stopping anyone.
There are always individual threads to showcase and experiment..(listed at the end)

If AI portrays "Ann" in the Mona Lisa painting, then Da Vinci's soul might cringe! As AI could get better than Da Vinci.
But getting a result of Mona Lisa doing Yoga in Big Brother House - :HideThePain:

There was no misunderstanding until "AI" grew recently to take over fictional creativity in fanart and apparently mainstream too.
I respectfully disagree on using this method to bring Characters to life.
BB Game Characters are more than alive already. As they are like cockroaches; They won't die, they are everywhere and now in Space too.

However, the main purpose of this thread.. as stated below:
@ 2017 (sic)
Here you can post your personal art about Big Brother such as renders, photoshopped images, etc. Please only post images relevant to the game and the characters.
But, Hey! who cares on what purpose a Thread was started. Let's include AI as the 6th sense, since Humans are losing patience.

The reference image that is fed into AI, doesn't need to be a specific pose or expression. The Character feature is what matters and It can be even collected from Big Brother Art Assets Thread.

[AI Art] - Show Us Your AI Skill
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-art-show-us-your-ai-skill.138575/

Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill (4070+ pages)
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/

Illusion Studio Art - Show Us Your Skill
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-studio-art-show-us-your-skill.45346/

and many more..

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
No Offense and - no one's stopping anyone.
There are always individual threads to showcase and experiment..(listed at the end)

If AI portrays "Ann" in the Mona Lisa painting, then Da Vinci's soul might cringe! As AI could get better than Da Vinci.
But getting a result of Mona Lisa doing Yoga in Big Brother House - :HideThePain:

There was no misunderstanding until "AI" grew recently to take over fictional creativity in fanart and apparently mainstream too.
I respectfully disagree on using this method to bring Characters to life.
BB Game Characters are more than alive already. As they are like cockroaches; They won't die, they are everywhere and now in Space too.

However, the main purpose of this thread.. as stated below:

But, Hey! who cares on what purpose a Thread was started. Let's include AI as the 6th sense, since Humans are losing patience.

The reference image that is fed into AI, doesn't need to be a specific pose or expression. The Character feature is what matters and It can be even collected from Big Brother Art Assets Thread.

[AI Art] - Show Us Your AI Skill
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-art-show-us-your-ai-skill.138575/

Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill (4070+ pages)
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/

Illusion Studio Art - Show Us Your Skill
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-studio-art-show-us-your-skill.45346/

and many more..
Well that's my point, I'd say it IS relevant to the characters because it's an 'interpretation' of the original characters (same as ANY interpretation posted in this thread regardless of how it was produced, Daz or otherwise), like an illustration of a movie character or a painting of a video game character. Same characters, different medium.

I disagree with the emphasis on how everything must always remain the same, no room for interpretation or 'creativity' (and not just with AI, that's one post. It's a fairly common reaction when anyone posts something that doesn't look perfectly lifted from the games; too old, too young, something's not right, fix this, fix that, etc), that's not really the point of 'fanart', in my opinion at least.

Even within Daz, an approach of "just use the damn assets" basically limits creativity to how you pose them, although I'm sure that's some people's favourite part.

But anyway, this discussion is already 3 posts long, which is three too many. I guess my point is actually how weird it seems to 'police' fanart and creativity on a post-by-post basis (referring to the original post and previous ones, not you). There's plenty of stuff posted in this thread (and all over the internet) that I'm not a fan of or have no interest in, but I don't complain or criticize it, I just scroll past.

Until now, obviously. Never mind, it was a good run while it lasted.

Jun 11, 2022
My first public render.

It took me a little of daring and less than a week to learn DAZ from 0 to this.

Manly thanks to AMAZING BB community, particularly bubbas MEGA folder and all those who contributed, first of all titanic work of FunFiction, celtic1138 and many others of recreating our favorite rooms, characters and the rest.

Now I really hate myself for not having courage to give it a try years ago.

It’s such a joy to learn, let alone to create art in DAZ!

Alice 001 public.jpg

That's 'original' version of this render, so-to-speak, ha-ha.

It took me almost whole day to figure out how to make laptop source of this subtle light.

could be another story :KEK: where she only raises them
anyway, this might be naturist Dianne with her gold star friend ;)
View attachment 2466033
Please, be a good Samaritan and share your dufs.

In any case, your Olivia and her mom look very realistic and believable indeed. Kudos!

Last edited:

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know how to work with DAZ, but I experimented with a photo editor... I took Lisa's sprites from different authors, inserted them and... this is what happened: "Lisa at an erotic photo shoot"

(Я не умею работать с ДАЗ, но кое-что поэкспериментировал с фоторедактором... Взял спрайты Лизы от разных авторов, вставил их и... вот, что получилось: "Лиза на эротической фотосессии")

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes