Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Mostly ‘just images’. Some are implemented as mods to original game.

I take an issue with ‘just images’, however. Some of em are breathtakingly gorgeous and an actual art in its own right.

I love this thread, it’s my favorite.

Btw at this point rolmac should’ve probably release his own standalone story.

How hard is to slap em together in Ren’Py, anyways? The hardest part (art and script) is already done!

Heck I might’ve done it myself =)

Don’t get me wrong I’d prefer em closer to original but oh, dear, the amount of work rolmac performed is outstanding (for a fun artist) and deserves more credit.

Notice btw, no reboots or reworks so far, ha-ha.
I agree on rolmac. If you do it don't forget to let us know

Reactions: firevoodoo

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
quite a few exceptional artists here, to which I'd say the same. pinky? are you pondering the same thing im pondering?

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 642.jpg

Anne
je suppose que l'entrainement et arrivé à son terme
I guess training is over

Max
YAAaaa!!!

lisa
MMM....MMMMMM

image 643.jpg

lisa
c'est quoi qui tourne pas rond dans ta tête. tu as failli m'étouffer banane
what’s wrong with you. you almost smothered me banana

Anne
c'est un contrôle surpris Lisa
it’s a surprise check Lisa

image 644.jpg

Lisa
j'ai une explication. c'est lui qui m'a forcé
I have an explanation. he forced me

Max
dit celle qui a incité pour s'entrainer
says the one who incited to practice

image 645.jpg

Anne
suffit! cela fait un moment que je vous observe sans que vous m'aperceviez. C'aurait pu être grand-mère. j'aurais même pus me donner du plaisir en vous regardant. il faut que vous soyez plus prudent. surtout avec grand-mère! de ce fait je vous demande de ne plus faire d'entrainement tant que la grand-mère sera présente. vous m'avez compris!
Enough! I’ve been watching you for a while without you noticing me. It could have been a grandmother. I could have even given myself pleasure by looking at you. you have to be more careful. especially with grandma! Therefore I ask you not to do any more training as long as the grandmother will be present. you understood me!

Lisa et Max répondirent par l'affirmatif
Lisa and Max answered with the affirmative

Lisa
les seins de maman pointent dur...?
Mom’s breasts are hard...?

image 646.jpg

Anne
tu as donné beaucoup de plaisir à Max. sa prouve que tu as bien suivi mon cours. j'ai remarqué aussi que tu avales maintenant sans faire la grimace et Max est encore bien dur
You gave Max a lot of fun. It proves that you took my class. I also noticed that you swallow now without making the grimace and Max is still hard

Lisa
tu expliques bien et j'ai pu compter sur le max pour être mon partenaire pour m'entraîner. avaler c'est facile, il a un gout qui est proche du miel. j'aurais préféré banane
you explain well and I could count on the max to be my partner to train me. swallowing is easy, it has a taste that is close to honey. I would have preferred banana

Max
si elle continue à me caresser ma bite de cette manière, la giclette pour sa cuisse, son poing pour ma gueule
if she keeps stroking my dick like that, the squirt for her thigh, her fist for my mouth

image 647.jpg

anne
gout miel tu dis?
You say honey taste?

lisa
vérifie si tu as un doute il y en a encore. hein Max!
Check if you have a doubt there is still some. eh Max!
Mince! elle transpire de la chatte
Thin! she’s sweating from her pussy

Max
open bar maman!
open bar mom!

image 648.jpg

anne
c'est juste pour vérifier Max!
It’s just to check on Max!

Max
Vérifie, vérifie.
Check it out, check it out.

lisa
Ça peut prendre un peu de temps. il a déjà fourni 4 fois
It may take a little time. he’s already provided 4 times

image 649.jpg

image 650.jpg

image 651.jpg

image 652.jpg

image 653.jpg

Anne
c'est vrai tu as le sperme agréable et mielleux
it’s true you have nice and honeyed sperm

image 654.jpg

Anne
ok. Lisa je valide le cours de fellation. maintenant que tu sais faire une fellation. tu n'as plus besoin de ton frère pour t'entrainer et que je vous surprenne pas comme je viens de le faire. cela aurait pu être grand-mère
Okay. Lisa, I’m validating fellatio class. Now that you know how to do fellatio. you no longer need your brother to train you and I don’t surprise you like I just did. it could have been grandma

image 655.jpg

Max
alors finit les cours?
So finish school?

Anne
Grand-mère va habiter ici. donné un cours cela va être difficile. max tu vas vite dans la salle de bain soulagé ton excitation avant que mère grand n'arrive et te voit
Grandma’s gonna live here. Giving a class is gonna be hard. max you go fast in the bathroom relieved your excitement before grandma arrives and sees you

image 656.jpg

Max
vous êtes sûr? sans regret?
are you sure? no regrets?

anne
j'entends les pas de grand-mère
I can hear grandma’s footsteps

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 657.jpg

Lisa
pauvre max on vient de lui griller tous c'est neurone
poor max we just fried him all it’s neuron

Anne
Deux filles viennent de lui sucer la queue je dirais que Max est chanceux
Two girls just suck his dick I’d say Max is lucky

image 658.jpg

Max
je l'ai raide de chez raide. faut que je trouve le moyen de me les baise ses cochonnes
I have it stiff from stiff. I have to find a way to fuck me her pigs

image 659.jpg

Joséphine
quand tu auras fini, tu nettoieras ton bordel
when you’re done, you clean your mess

Voilà j'ai publié tous ce que j’ai faits sur ma version. la suite dans quelques mois

merci à certain pour leur commentaire (y)

Here I have published everything I have done on my version. more in a few months

thanks to some for their comment(y)

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 2458437

Lisa
pauvre max on vient de lui griller tous c'est neurone
poor max we just fried him all it’s neuron

Anne
Deux filles viennent de lui sucer la queue je dirais que Max est chanceux
Two girls just suck his dick I’d say Max is lucky

View attachment 2458438

Max
je l'ai raide de chez raide. faut que je trouve le moyen de me les baise ses cochonnes
I have it stiff from stiff. I have to find a way to fuck me her pigs

View attachment 2458439

Joséphine
quand tu auras fini, tu nettoieras ton bordel
when you’re done, you clean your mess

Voilà j'ai publié tous ce que j’ai faits sur ma version. la suite dans quelques mois

merci à certain pour leur commentaire (y)

Here I have published everything I have done on my version. more in a few months

thanks to some for their comment(y)
Why was you not so long :cry: I have been entering here for a few days only to see the continuation :love:
Couple months ??? :cry::cry::cry: Rolmac You want to kill me :cry::oops:o_O

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
*very* quick AI experiment trying to bring all the girls 'to life'. solid proof of concept I think, but definitely needs a lot of improvement (Ann especially, couldn't get it to play ball with her at all). will try some more later when I can unren one of the games and find some better images.

bb.jpg

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes