Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
BB-ExhibAdv1-lounge1.png

Ann: Max, have you heard anything from KingBel recently?
Max: He sent me a message yesterday, saying that he had stumbled down a rabbit's hole called Stable Diffusion.. no idea what that meant...
BB-ExhibAdv1-lounge2.png
Ann: Ah well.. hopefully he gets back to Daz3D in a few days so that we can go on more adventures.
Max: We can only hope.

[Sorry guys.. I've been awol for a while.. really enjoying myself with SD :) . I am sure the novelty will wear off eventually...]

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 632.jpg

Anne
voyons si Lisa fait une bonne pratique de mon cours
Let’s see if Lisa does a good practice of my course

image 633.jpg

Anne
Hé! elle en est presque excitante
Hey! it’s almost exciting

image 634.jpg

10 minutes plus tard
10 minutes later

Max
attention Lisa! putain tu as progressé!
Watch out, Lisa! You fucking made progress!

Anne
chiotte! je suis cuite ! Max va me voir
shit i'm done ! Max will see me

image 635.jpg

23 secondes plus tard
23 seconds later

Anne
j'ai eu chaud? cela m'existe trop!
I’ve been hot? I’m too hot!

anne jouis silencieusement
anne enjoying silently

image 636.jpg

Anne
c'est petit con mon fait jouir. j'ai bien mouillé ma petite chatte
it’s little asshole my makes cum. I wet my little pussy well

image 637.jpg

Max
encore une giclette. et après on fait un nouvel exercice. J'encule ta bouche
another squirt. and then we do another exercise. I fuck your mouth

Lisa
ok
ok

Anne
cette fois je suis cuit max aux yeux ouvert
this time I am cooked max with eyes open

image 638.jpg

Anne
quoi? il est aveugle? je suis invisible? quel merdeux!
what? he’s blind? I’m invisible? what a piece of shit!

image 639.jpg

Anne
Là! je suis énervée
There! I’m pissed

image 640.jpg

Anne
max tu vas regretter de pas m'avoir choppé à me masturber en vous regardant
max you’re gonna wish you hadn’t caught me masturbating while watching you

image 641.jpg

Max
la giclette arrive! bordel tu es aussi bonne que maman
The sprinkler’s coming! Damn you’re as good as mom

Anne
Là je suis vexée. Max tu es mort
Now I’m upset. Max, you’re dead

LATER

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Definitely with the blur, but you need to increase the 'F/Stop' parameter on the camera so it looks natural, not "censored" (pun intended :) ). Also with that particular scene I'd put the focus point on the phone and increase the F/Stop until I get a slight blur on Lisa to emphasize on the action - Max is taking a picture of Lisa while she sleeps, rather than Lisa is sleeping while Max is taking a picture.
I played with the Camera F/Stop setting. It was very confusing for me as it didn't change the light. I guess Daz set that up in the tone selection area. Anyhow, do you feel that the amount of blur in this image is more natural and highlights the pic being taken?
bb_003.png

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I played with the Camera F/Stop setting. It was very confusing for me as it didn't change the light. I guess Daz set that up in the tone selection area. Anyhow, do you feel that the amount of blur in this image is more natural and highlights the pic being taken?
View attachment 2426617
I'd do it a bit more blurry, but it's ultimately up to your preference. I'd play a bit more with the phone's flash light as it gives a bit too sharp shadows and is also blowing up the exposure on Max's fingers. At least for me "realistic" is not always equal to "beautiful". For example you can move the light away from the phone, so it doesn't light up his fingers, increase the spread angle and lower the luminosity. Play a bit with the beam exponent setting of the light to give a softer edge to the light cone since it's too sharp now.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
don't touch the light. the phone flashes. you will always have a bright light with shit shadow on the photographed subject. the fingers of max. for me in terms of light it is realistic

for the blur

you have to decide what is your subject / lisa doing photographed by max or max photographed lisa. it's not the same
make a picture or lisa and sharp and max and his blurry phone. do a second or the phone and net with max a little blurry and Lisa very blurry

compare the three images and you will have your answer

Reactions: BigIrishLug

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Mostly ‘just images’. Some are implemented as mods to original game.

I take an issue with ‘just images’, however. Some of em are breathtakingly gorgeous and an actual art in its own right.

I love this thread, it’s my favorite.

Btw at this point rolmac should’ve probably release his own standalone story.

How hard is to slap em together in Ren’Py, anyways? The hardest part (art and script) is already done!

Heck I might’ve done it myself =)

Don’t get me wrong I’d prefer em closer to original but oh, dear, the amount of work rolmac performed is outstanding (for a fun artist) and deserves more credit.

Notice btw, no reboots or reworks so far, ha-ha.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Is there actually a game for this fanart or it's just images? Thanks.
There are many games declining from it yes.

Look up for "big brother" with title only ticked on the forum.
Also, lookup for "glamour" which is the second game of the original dev. Only one game has been "finished" sort of speak, but by a modder, not by the original dev.

That game, is basically cursed, and never gets finished (saves the exception by one of the modder.)

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I wouldn’t say it’s cursed though. I see it as a beautiful platform form a Never-ending Story (Stories).

This thread is one of many examples.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes