4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

sourabh77598

Aug 5, 2022
Reactions: LFARA
Jul 18, 2018

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Meanwhile, in the Kitchen..

(Alice proves that, "Everything is Slipping the right way")

As you know I truly love what you did here. If you wanted to expand the idea to the other girls to make all fans happy, you could do a little mini series ("Plugged" or "A Day in the life of a Butt Plug"), in which the plug goes marry-go-round to each girl in the house.

1) Alice finds the plug in Kira's open backpack (which is essentially just lingerie and sex toys) in the living room while Kira is sleeping.
2) this picture
3) Lisa finds the plug in Alice' room under her bed obviously snooping, and holds it up staring at it like a rattle snake.
4) Lisa gets dressed to school with her uniform - plugging herself
5) Mom finds the plug in their room, cleaning, holding it up maybe turning to Max' bed, as if thinking... did you do this???
6) Mom plugged, maybe leaning over the balcony naked while thinking
7) optional, mom hands plug back to Kiria, both giggle like girls
8) your picture where all the girls make out, and the plug is back in Kira's ass.. as a grand finale

You could obviously leave out the bridging pictures if too much work..
Just a thought, what ever you do I know you will continue to do gods work!

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 552.jpg

Max
le gros ordinateur? non! épate-moi avec le petit et on verra. sinon dans mon pantalon j'ai du gros du très gros
big computer? no! amaze me with the little one and we’ll see. otherwise in my pants I have most of the very big

image 553.jpg

Lisa
Écarte-toi gros pervers! on a un nouveau deal si je t'épate avec le petit, tu m'achètes un mieux que le tien. en attendant ! tu vois pas que je me change, obsédé. Va-t-en avant que j'appelle grand-mère.
Step aside, you big pervert! we have a new deal if I impress you with the little one, you buy me a better one than yours. in the meantime! You can’t see I’m changing, obsessed. Go before I call grandma.

Max
GNNnn
GNNnn

image 554.jpg

Max
fait chié Lisa. comme si grand-mère ne suffisait pas. si tu veux un plus gros ordinateur va falloir que je tombe sur le cul
did shit Lisa. as if grandma wasn’t enough. if you want a bigger computer will have to fall on my ass

image 555.jpg

lisa
je t'aime Max on a un deal
I love you Max we have a deal

image 556.jpg

Max
j'y comprends rien avec les filles. un coup ceci puis cela. Holà j'entends grand-mère et maman en pleine discussion dans le salon
I don’t understand anything about girls. one shot this and that. Whoa, I hear grandma and mom talking in the living room

image 557.jpg

image 558.jpg

Max
merde! grand-mère impose ces conditions et maman semble ne pas apprécier
shit! grandma imposes these conditions and mom seems not to appreciate

image 559.jpg

Joéphine
HO MAX NOUS ESPIONNE
HO MAX SPIES ON US

parlons de l'éducation des enfants
let’s talk about raising children

Anne
non! ça te regarde pas. tu laisse mes enfants en dehors de nos histoires. c'est la dernière fois que je te le dis
no! it’s none of your business. you leave my kids out of our business. this is the last time I tell you

Joséphine
TES enfants. je ne pense pas que tu as été honnête avec eux
YOUR KIDS. I don’t think you’ve been honest with them

image 560.jpg

Alice
Hola se discute fort
Hola is hard to talk about

Max
VOILA ALICE. JE DOIS PARTIR DE LÀ.
ALICE. I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE.

image 561.jpg

Anne
fait attention si tu vas trop loin
be careful if you go too far

Alice
touche à ma petite soeur et à mon petit frère. juste que l'on rigole toi et moi. maintenant, si vous pouvez terminer la conversation plus loin, j'aimerais préparer le repas
touch my little sister and my little brother. just let me and you laugh. now, if you can finish the conversation later, I’d like to prepare the meal

Later

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
this character is so good pls continue and make a new game
I think she looks extremely pretty in the most realistic version and I'm very happy with the results.

I can keep creating more images but I'm not into game making and I'm light years from being able to make even a scene with what I know.

So how did you get this result? What ai did you use?
I use stable diffusion like the majority of people creating nsfw content with ai, I'm practicing training my own models and I used lisa in one of those practices. There is not post-photoshop of anything, everything was created inside stable diffusion.

To get decent results then is a lot of testing, hours of experimentation and learning, and I have some months of experience previously, I've never started from scratch just to get this pictures because it would be an absolute pain xD It's the same as learning daz or blender, a lot of work but with a very different workflow.

Jun 11, 2022
View attachment 2399480

Max
le gros ordinateur? non! épate-moi avec le petit et on verra. sinon dans mon pantalon j'ai du gros du très gros
big computer? no! amaze me with the little one and we’ll see. otherwise in my pants I have most of the very big

View attachment 2399482

Lisa
Écarte-toi gros pervers! on a un nouveau deal si je t'épate avec le petit, tu m'achètes un mieux que le tien. en attendant ! tu vois pas que je me change, obsédé. Va-t-en avant que j'appelle grand-mère.
Step aside, you big pervert! we have a new deal if I impress you with the little one, you buy me a better one than yours. in the meantime! You can’t see I’m changing, obsessed. Go before I call grandma.

Max
GNNnn
GNNnn

View attachment 2399485

Max
fait chié Lisa. comme si grand-mère ne suffisait pas. si tu veux un plus gros ordinateur va falloir que je tombe sur le cul
did shit Lisa. as if grandma wasn’t enough. if you want a bigger computer will have to fall on my ass

View attachment 2399490

lisa
je t'aime Max on a un deal
I love you Max we have a deal

View attachment 2399496

Max
j'y comprends rien avec les filles. un coup ceci puis cela. Holà j'entends grand-mère et maman en pleine discussion dans le salon
I don’t understand anything about girls. one shot this and that. Whoa, I hear grandma and mom talking in the living room

View attachment 2399498

View attachment 2399499

Max
merde! grand-mère impose ces conditions et maman semble ne pas apprécier
shit! grandma imposes these conditions and mom seems not to appreciate

View attachment 2399502

Joéphine
HO MAX NOUS ESPIONNE
HO MAX SPIES ON US

parlons de l'éducation des enfants
let’s talk about raising children

Anne
non! ça te regarde pas. tu laisse mes enfants en dehors de nos histoires. c'est la dernière fois que je te le dis
no! it’s none of your business. you leave my kids out of our business. this is the last time I tell you

Joséphine
TES enfants. je ne pense pas que tu as été honnête avec eux
YOUR KIDS. I don’t think you’ve been honest with them

View attachment 2399506

Alice
Hola se discute fort
Hola is hard to talk about

Max
VOILA ALICE. JE DOIS PARTIR DE LÀ.
ALICE. I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE.

View attachment 2399509

Anne
fait attention si tu vas trop loin
be careful if you go too far

Alice
touche à ma petite soeur et à mon petit frère. juste que l'on rigole toi et moi. maintenant, si vous pouvez terminer la conversation plus loin, j'aimerais préparer le repas
touch my little sister and my little brother. just let me and you laugh. now, if you can finish the conversation later, I’d like to prepare the meal

Later
Hey friend!

Could you please provide a hint how do I have those box sconces in my renders?
sconces.jpg

I installed DAZ couple of days ago and thanks to bubbas great repository (from art assets thread) it took me only couple of hours to make my first render. No matter what I do though, I can’t make those sconces appear.
10-005.png

Please help.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
As you know I truly love what you did here. If you wanted to expand the idea to the other girls to make all fans happy, you could do a little mini series ("Plugged" or "A Day in the life of a Butt Plug"), in which the plug goes marry-go-round to each girl in the house.

1) Alice finds the plug in Kira's open backpack (which is essentially just lingerie and sex toys) in the living room while Kira is sleeping.
2) this picture
3) Lisa finds the plug in Alice' room under her bed obviously snooping, and holds it up staring at it like a rattle snake.
4) Lisa gets dressed to school with her uniform - plugging herself
5) Mom finds the plug in their room, cleaning, holding it up maybe turning to Max' bed, as if thinking... did you do this???
6) Mom plugged, maybe leaning over the balcony naked while thinking
7) optional, mom hands plug back to Kiria, both giggle like girls
8) your picture where all the girls make out, and the plug is back in Kira's ass.. as a grand finale

You could obviously leave out the bridging pictures if too much work..
Just a thought, what ever you do I know you will continue to do gods work!
Thank you :love: I'm glad you love my renders.
I shall try my best on your story concept, but i can't promise to cover everything.

I did plan about similar concept while making the Slipping render.. Some Sibling fun rivalry. :devilish:

I made a rough draft, lots of adjustments yet to do and setting up the lighting takes ages!

A sneak peek for now..
(sorry the render quality is not great; as it is incomplete scene - will be adding adequate props)
Alice-Kitchen101-HideEverything-01-RoughDraft#1.jpg

<after all the slipping mishaps - Alice finally tries to push the Dildo back in - She's almost caught>
<Meanwhile.. Lisa scans the kitchen and notices Alice in a rather edgy position>

Lisa: You! Did you sit on the food? *smirks*
Alice: *Ahh* <the Dildo is now all the way in> I mean.. "ehh?"
Lisa: I'm looking for my small.. something "Red & Black", you happen to see it?
Alice: Do you mean this Frying Pan?
Lisa: *argh* <throws a tantrum>

..to be continued..

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hey friend!

Could you please provide a hint how do I have those box sconces in my renders?
View attachment 2399842

I installed DAZ couple of days ago and thanks to bubbas great repository (from art assets thread) it took me only couple of hours to make my first render. No matter what I do though, I can’t make those sconces appear.
View attachment 2399844

Please help.
If you happen to have the Main room and Kitchen scene..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: victor.artemiy
Jun 11, 2022
You are the best, man!

It’s in the bubbas Mega folder, so I have it, of course!

I noticed those sconces myself. The fact they are present while the ones on terrace are absent confused me a great deal. I assumed I miss some switch to turn them on or something. Another thing is those are not metallic but plastic or something.

In any case, thanks for the hint with editing! I’ll try your advice the first thing in the morning as for now I’m a bit tiered and, frankly, drunk =)

By the way! Your renders are amazing! Poses are unique as far as I can tell (I noticed many renders from our demigods, DS and Alexey, use the same poses over and over again).

Reactions: OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
You are the best, man!

It’s in the bubbas Mega folder, so I have it, of course!

I noticed those sconces myself. The fact they are present while the ones on terrace are absent confused me a great deal. I assumed I miss some switch to turn them on or something. Another thing is those are not metallic but plastic or something.

In any case, thanks for the hint with editing! I’ll try your advice the first thing in the morning as for now I’m a bit tiered and, frankly, drunk =)

By the way! Your renders are amazing! Poses are unique as far as I can tell (I noticed many renders from our demigods, DS and Alexey, use the same poses over and over again).
You're welcome, I'm glad you're able to spot the Box scones.

Look for the "eye" shape in the Scene items list, sometimes they might have been turned off, that will make them invisible.

The Box Scone's Surface material is set as Plain type. You can first try to increase the "Glossiness" under that Cover Surface.

You can change the property of an object by selecting the "Cover" part of the Wall Lamp, then selecting a Shader item. You can actually find under "Shader Presets" folder in contents, by default you should have some Shaders for "Glass", "Bulb" or similar.

This might all be a little confusing, but you keep trying it and you will learn it in no time.

Thank you so much, I make the poses as i desire, so it takes a lot of time adjusting the body and the worst are the fingers and elbow / bone positions, I try my best to look closely as anatomical as possible.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Thank you :love: I'm glad you love my renders.
I shall try my best on your story concept, but i can't promise to cover everything.

I did plan about similar concept while making the Slipping render.. Some Sibling fun rivalry. :devilish:

I made a rough draft, lots of adjustments yet to do and setting up the lighting takes ages! sneak peak for now..

(sorry the render quality is not great; as it is incomplete scene - will be adding adequate props)
View attachment 2399909

<after all the slipping mishaps - Alice finally tries to push the Dildo back in - She's almost caught>
<Meanwhile.. Lisa scans the kitchen and notices Alice in a rather edgy position>

Lisa: You! Did you sit on the food? *smirks*
Alice: *Ahh* <the Dildo is now all the way in> I mean.. "ehh?"
Lisa: I'm looking for my small.. something "Red & Black", you happen to see it?
Alice: Do you mean this Frying Pan?
Lisa: *argh* <throws a tantrum>

..to be continued..
so cool, you are a genius, I love your viewing angles in particular!

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 562.jpg

Joséphine
tu verras Anne le temps me donnera raison
you’ll see Anne time will prove me right

Alice
maman tu vas la supporter combien de temps encore ?
Mom, how much longer are you gonna put up with her?

Anne
pas longtemps! pour l'instant c'est elle ou la rue
not long! for now it’s her or the street

image 563.jpg

Alice
Débarrasses-toi d'elle tu sais qu'elle nous déteste
Get rid of her you know she hates us

Anne
je sais que j'ai fait une erreur. mais je n'ai pas le choix
I know I made a mistake. but I have no choice

image 564.jpg

Alice
un choix dangereux. max vous a espionné
a dangerous choice. max spied on you

Anne
merde! si il vient te poser des questions soit discret s'il te plaît.
Shit! If he comes to ask you questions be discreet please.

Alice
t'inquiète. je prépare mes examens et je veux pas les ratés. et je vais même te laisser gérer la vielle
Don’t worry. I’m prepping for my exams and I don’t want the losers. and I’ll even let you handle the old

PASSONS CETTE SOIREE QUI SERA ENNUYEUSE
LET’S HAVE THIS BORING EVENING

image 565.jpg

LE LENDEMAIN, APRES LE DEJEUNER. MAX RENDIT VISITE A BILL ET SO POUR LEUR FAIRE UN compte RENDU SUR L'ATTAQUE INFORMATIQUE Qu'Ils ONT SUBIT IL Y A QUELQUE JOURS
THE NEXT DAY, AFTER HE FASTED. MAX VISITED BILL AND SO TO REPORT ON THE COMPUTER ATTACK THEY SUFFERED A FEW DAYS AGO

Bill
bonjour max content de te revoir. entre je t'en prie
hello max glad to see you again. please come in

Max
bonjour Bill. je passe pour votre problème informatique
hello Bill. I pass for your computer problem

image 566.jpg

Bill
tu as trouvé quelque chose?
Did you find anything?

Max
oui! un virus vous a installé des sous-programmes dans le système d'exploitation
yes! a virus installed you subroutines in the operating system

image 567.jpg

Max
j'ai pris des initiatives dont je voudrais vous en parler
I’ve taken initiatives that I want to talk about.

Bill
nos ordinateurs sont à l'extérieur. So va nous rejoindre dans 5 minutes
our computers are outside. so will join us in 5 minutes

image 568.jpg

So
hé! Max je ne t'aie pas entendu arrivé. tu vas bien. Installe-toi fait comme chez toi. tu as faim? tu as soif? Bill va lui chercher un soda et de quoi grignotait
hey! Max I didn’t hear you happen. you’re fine. Settle down like at home. you hungry? you thirsty? Bill goes to get him a soda and a snack

Max
non ce n'est pas la peine, je voudrais pas dérangé
no, it’s not worth it, I wouldn’t mind

image 569.jpg

Bill
tu gêne pas max je vais nous chercher de quoi nous sustenter. aller à l'extérieur je vous rejoins
you don’t mind max I’ll get us something to eat. go outside I’ll join you

So
max tu passes quand tu veux je serais toujours contente de te voir
max you come by whenever you want I’ll always be happy to see you

image 570.jpg

So
Grâce à toi on a pu limiter la casse et on a prévenu nos clients
Thanks to you we were able to limit the damage and we notified our clients

Max
il y a peut-être moyenne de retournée leur attaque contre eux
there is perhaps average return their attack against them

image 571.jpg

Max
le virus permet de prendre le contrôle de votre ordinateur en installent des sous programme ... bla. ce qui permet à un utilisateur externe blablabla ... ce qui m'a permis de retracer l'ordinateur source, qui se trouve à cette adresse.
The virus allows you to take control of your computer by installing sub-programs ... bla. which allows an external user blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, which allowed me to trace the source computer, which is at this address.

bill
ce n'est pas les studios où Anne tourne ses films
it’s not the studios where Anne shoots her films

So
merci Max. on va pouvoir préparer une nouvelle stratégie
thank you Max. we can prepare a new strategy

LATER

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes