Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 10, 2017
I don't think y'all understand. I'm 3 pages deep in the notes app.
It is a WALL of text.

I'm up to Eric giving Alice a massage in his underwear, Lisa finally getting to try giving Eric a blowjob, and Eric is just about to blackmail Kira (He caught her at the club buying drinks for Alice). I have other vignettes of Eric watching Alice sleep, Eric killing a spider for Alice, and Alice getting spanked.

There's very little about the mafia subplot. I know I have to figure something out with that partner he has, but they never appeared, or were mentioned after that one call.
I'm not currently thrilled about the first blowjob lesson because the AI all of a sudden developed a daddy kink. I ran with it, but I'm not sure I like where it went.
Alice's spanking scene feels like it's doing a lot for where it currently is in the story, and I can't find the right prompt to get Eric down to his tidy whities for the topless massage.
I probably have to make him more of a bastard. I put in a few thoughts blurbs, but nothing significant enough to portray how sinister he actually is.
I'll post the current text scenes as is if y'all feel like dealing with the monster scroll.

Future plans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never played long enough to get to Vicky, so I'm completely clueless to everything about her. If anybody can give me a rundown what her story is, I'd appreciate it.
I mean, it would be nice to actually se them hahaha. Just upload them as a pdf or something so that the thread doesn't turn into spam.

Oh, and I vote for Lisa content to start with btw, the content we've never seen cause the game and it's hundreds of remakes die before we reach it.

Last edited:

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
I mean, it would be nice to actually se them hahaha. Just upload them as a pdf or something so that the thread doesn't turn into spam.

Oh, and I vote for Lisa content to start with btw, the content we've never seen cause the game and it's hundreds of remakes die before we reach it.
i agree with you mate due to game changing versions we didn't get to that but i think big brother renpy remake will get to lisa in next update

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
I don't think y'all understand. I'm 3 pages deep in the notes app.
It is a WALL of text.

I'm up to Eric giving Alice a massage in his underwear, Lisa finally getting to try giving Eric a blowjob, and Eric is just about to blackmail Kira (He caught her at the club buying drinks for Alice). I have other vignettes of Eric watching Alice sleep, Eric killing a spider for Alice, and Alice getting spanked.

There's very little about the mafia subplot. I know I have to figure something out with that partner he has, but they never appeared, or were mentioned after that one call.
I'm not currently thrilled about the first blowjob lesson because the AI all of a sudden developed a daddy kink. I ran with it, but I'm not sure I like where it went.
Alice's spanking scene feels like it's doing a lot for where it currently is in the story, and I can't find the right prompt to get Eric down to his tidy whities for the topless massage.
I probably have to make him more of a bastard. I put in a few thoughts blurbs, but nothing significant enough to portray how sinister he actually is.
I'll post the current text scenes as is if y'all feel like dealing with the monster scroll.

Future plans

I never played long enough to get to Vicky, so I'm completely clueless to everything about her. If anybody can give me a rundown what her story is, I'd appreciate it.
bro then you should try to give them to game writers who are writing game's new version scripts

Oct 10, 2017
I'll edit the pieces into different spoiler sections later.
Excuse the bad writing. 50/50 chance it was me, but I'm going to blame it on the AI anyway.
The *** is how you tell the AI it's a different scene.

This are really good. There are 2 things that I would add to the story if I may. Please take them as mere suggestions as I feel that you're already doing just fine.

Btw, would you be willing to share the name of what AI you're using? Is it one with a paid subscription?

Jul 18, 2018
This are really good. There are 2 things that I would add to the story if I may. Please take them as mere suggestions as I feel that you're already doing just fine.

Btw, would you be willing to share the name of what AI you're using? Is it one with a paid subscription?
As far as dates go, it's currently a pretty linear progression so far. Probably something I'll add in once I separate the story into sections better. I may move some things around depending on how the next few writing sessions go. I'm tapped out for the moment, so I'm taking a break for now.

It was supposed to be a point of emphasis of mine to keep Lisa as far away from Eric with as little contact as possible, and I purposely tried to separate Ann's demonstration lessons from the lessons where Lisa actually got to put those lessons in practice. I just didn't do the best job of that, partially because of the AI prompts, partially because of my own impatience, and partially because I wanted to show Eric actively pushing the boundaries. While your route would make more sense (granted, I'd still portray Lisa as being completely inept at masturbation, and needing Ann to give her a hands on lesson of where to touch herself) it would also require a lot of repetition. While that was somewhat unavoidable in Alice's route, repetition is something I actively despise.

NoveAI, and yes, it's a subscription. You can get 50 free prompts as a free trial. You have a lot of narrative control. I just wrote til I got stuck, then asked the AI to generate a prompt. If it was on a roll, I kept prompting it until I got to a point where I could take back over, making additions or changes along the way when necessary. You have no clue how often Ann and Lisa were suddenly married, and Eric was their son. Often I needed to add extra text to be removed later in order to keep the story on track bc the AI only remembers a short way back in the story. I ran through those free prompts VERY quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Templar Studios

falco256

May 27, 2019
NoveAI, and yes, it's a subscription. You can get 50 free prompts as a free trial. You have a lot of narrative control. I just wrote til I got stuck, then asked the AI to generate a prompt. If it was on a roll, I kept prompting it until I got to a point where I could take back over, making additions or changes along the way when necessary. You have no clue how often Ann and Lisa were suddenly married, and Eric was their son. Often I needed to add extra text to be removed later in order to keep the story on track bc the AI only remembers a short way back in the story. I ran through those free prompts VERY quickly.
Did you try using bracketed sections in the Memory part? i.e [Eric, who has a fiance Ann etc etc] then [Ann, who has three children, two girls Alice and Lisa and a boy, Max. As well as a sister, Kira and a fiance Eric.]

think you can use [] or "" either seems to work for it. But it tends to work better than dumping the info into the story box, because the data in the Memory block is more frequently referenced.

Jul 18, 2018
Did you try using bracketed sections in the Memory part? i.e [Eric, who has a fiance Ann etc etc] then [Ann, who has three children, two girls Alice and Lisa and a boy, Max. As well as a sister, Kira and a fiance Eric.]

think you can use [] or "" either seems to work for it. But it tends to work better than dumping the info into the story box, because the data in the Memory block is more frequently referenced.
I did not! I had only been using brackets in story for scene introduction. [Eric and Ann wait in Ann's room for Lisa.] etc. I didn't know you could do that. Thanks for the tip!

falco256

May 27, 2019
I did not! I had only been using brackets in story for scene introduction. [Eric and Ann wait in Ann's room for Lisa.] etc. I didn't know you could do that. Thanks for the tip!
yeah, the Memory box and the author's note part are really important. those 2 bits? they are referenced every single time the AI writes a chunk of text. i.e you put the details in the memory part, names/ages/descriptions/personalities/character traits as well as what clothes they like to wear. and then the authors note could be something like "A tale of a rivalry between two men to see who will be the man of the house and have Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira to themselves. Through cunning and manipulation, will Eric be able to defeat Max and his incestuos desires?"

Emoon

May 4, 2017
-snip-

Tried adding sweat. Not sure it came out right in the lighting... will try brighter lighting later.
Any tips for rendering sweat / wet skin ?
Looks like the reflections don't capture the environment, try to add a fitting interior or night to the scene. It may help fixing the reflections/caustics of the sweat.

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Looks like the reflections don't capture the environment, try to add a fitting interior or night to the scene. It may help fixing the reflections/caustics of the sweat.
Any good HDRI you can suggest or if you use any their names can you share? I used entirely ghostlighting to light the scene with dome switched off.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Any good HDRI you can suggest or if you use any their names can you share? I used entirely ghostlighting to light the scene with dome switched off.
Not really tbh, since stuff like that is highly subjective and situational. I would try a bunch who fall into the direction i'm aiming for and see what sticks. Maybe something like or a low intensity or maybe even something like . The reference spheres give a pretty good insight in what influence they have on certain aspects of the scene (Diffuse, Reflection/Refraction etc.). But since you're doing an interior night scene you should use these HDRs subtle and work mostly with physical lights and just use them as a means for the reflections to catch onto something and maybe to improve ambient lighting if neccesary.

Nonetheless keep up the good work. :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes