Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Zavul

May 2, 2017
It will sound strange because i hate NTR on game but - I love pictures of eric fucking girls (y) if as Mc role (y)
So Anyone Updating New Gallery About ERIC fucking Ann Alice Lisa including pregnancy and impregnations
Old Gallery i downloaded all got 8 Gigs of Pics with Eric and Max of course
Other Male Npc will do to

On gameplay if Mc is Max example = I put myself on that role and dont like other Male to fuck my girls :cool:

Nov 18, 2021
From the renders alone in this thread, It should be said that some of you should start making the game seriously would love to see some of the scenarios in a real game it would be so cool.

Reactions: Serj 07

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
From the renders alone in this thread, It should be said that some of you should start making the game seriously would love to see some of the scenarios in a real game it would be so cool.
Unfortunately, the ability to make good or excellent renders is only a small part of what it takes to create a game. The ability to write scripts at least in Ren.py, the ability to come up with YOUR story, as well as the ability and understanding of how to bring your work to the final. All this is no less difficult than rendering in DaZ, and sometimes more difficult.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

groq

Aug 12, 2017
The premise of a Graphic Novel I'm thinking of making...
[Am sort of doing anyway]

View attachment 2599934 View attachment 2599935 View attachment 2599936 View attachment 2599937 View attachment 2599938 View attachment 2599939

Thinking about another short tangent here?
and then...

View attachment 2599943 View attachment 2599944

Then an add from the magazines sponsor
View attachment 2599945

I just need to work out the tangent and how to be more consistent with my renders?
Wrong thread: this is "Big Brother: Fan Art" thread, not "Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga". Please move the post. Also, use SPOILER for very long posts like this one.

Reactions: ThePersonalAss
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes