Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hello everyone, here are two renders that I've created, showcasing what I've learned from Daz 3D. I have a particular fondness for the romantic feeling of NTR. I'm captivated by the storyline where Ann, out of her love for Eric, chooses to submit to and even defends him View attachment 2607599 View attachment 2607606
Ntr (netorare) , at least in its proper use, isn't about romance it's about manipulation and corruption of a love interest away from their counterpart. Netori is about a 3rd party to a couple showing up and one of the persons realize they are more compatible with the new person. Eric is ntr because he lies and manipulates Ann and everyone else there is no romance unless you have a very twisted concept of love and romance.

Reactions: EricFeng520

EricFeng520

May 2, 2019
Ntr (netorare) , at least in its proper use, isn't about romance it's about manipulation and corruption of a love interest away from their counterpart. Netori is about a 3rd party to a couple showing up and one of the persons realize they are more compatible with the new person. Eric is ntr because he lies and manipulates Ann and everyone else there is no romance unless you have a very twisted concept of love and romance.
Yes, you're right, this kind of romance is indeed twisted. The premise of the feeling I like is that Ann loves Eric, and Eric has not yet controlled others. However, Ann's ex-husband is no longer around, and Max is infatuated with her. So, in this situation, I'm not sure if it's NTR or cheating. The mother (Ann) has the right to pursue her own love, yet her son (Max) is quite upset about it. And the mother (Ann) indeed found another partner. I don't know how to explain the "romance" in this situation, but there are quite a few works in Japan with similar situations, such as "Camp with Mom". In it, the protagonist's mother is indeed in love with the protagonist's friend, and the friend also shows love for the protagonist's mother. It's very complicated, and I can't explain this kind of romance clearly, but I hope this helps you understand my thoughts. Thank you very much.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Yes, you're right, this kind of romance is indeed twisted. The premise of the feeling I like is that Ann loves Eric, and Eric has not yet controlled others. However, Ann's ex-husband is no longer around, and Max is infatuated with her. So, in this situation, I'm not sure if it's NTR or cheating. The mother (Ann) has the right to pursue her own love, yet her son (Max) is quite upset about it. And the mother (Ann) indeed found another partner. I don't know how to explain the "romance" in this situation, but there are quite a few works in Japan with similar situations, such as "Camp with Mom". In it, the protagonist's mother is indeed in love with the protagonist's friend, and the friend also shows love for the protagonist's mother. It's very complicated, and I can't explain this kind of romance clearly, but I hope this helps you understand my thoughts. Thank you very much.
I think the primary confusion is on your selection of the word "romantic" in the first post and continuing use of romance. Romantic and romance are predominately used for events such as doing a grand gesture to prove one's love or to win another's affection in return or alternately to indicate people behaving in a way that is overly affectionate/sweet in front of others.

If I understand your second post, basically you are saying you like love triangles, messy relationships, and confusion of the heart. Not things related to romance at all. Perhaps instead of the word romance you mean relationship/love affair.

As for NTR or cheating, the first is a loaded word with too many different usages. But really Ann's relationship with Eric is neither. She's a single woman dating a single man. Their relationship exists first. So all the cheating is her starting to do anything with Max or Eric's mixing in with Kira, Alice, and Lisa. But all of it certainly creates a lot of intermingling and potential for dramatic conflict.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I think the primary confusion is on your selection of the word "romantic" in the first post and continuing use of romance. Romantic and romance are predominately used for events such as doing a grand gesture to prove one's love or to win another's affection in return or alternately to indicate people behaving in a way that is overly affectionate/sweet in front of others.

If I understand your second post, basically you are saying you like love triangles, messy relationships, and confusion of the heart. Not things related to romance at all. Perhaps instead of the word romance you mean relationship/love affair.

As for NTR or cheating, the first is a loaded word with too many different usages. But really Ann's relationship with Eric is neither. She's a single woman dating a single man. Their relationship exists first. So all the cheating is her starting to do anything with Max or Eric's mixing in with Kira, Alice, and Lisa. But all of it certainly creates a lot of intermingling and potential for dramatic conflict.
I agree with 99% of this except your interpretation of ntr in the context of BB. In a "normal" situation Eric's relationship with Ann could not constitute ntr but since BB is harem game and the focus of that is building the harem with the available love interests any character that seeks to take one of them away is enacting ntr. If it wasn't possible to add Ann then it wouldn't be ntr. At least according to my understanding of term as a genre.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Big Brother: A Noir Story You play Max a hardboiled detective in prohibition era America under house arrest for his own protection with a family of swell broads with great gams. Can he solve the mystery and prove his innocence or will he just get spicy with the hot tamales and accept his fate? ... No I do not mean it this is a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: firevoodoo

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
more like Eric is an undercover detective trying to infiltrate the establishment of ill repute ran by Max, the infamous rum runner, who serves alcohol and puts on shows with the girls to generous patrons - watch all you want, but don't touch!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes