Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
more like Eric is an undercover detective trying to infiltrate the establishment of ill repute ran by Max, the infamous rum runner, who serves alcohol and puts on shows with the girls to generous patrons - watch all you want, but don't touch!
Eric of the Pinkertons, Kira the sultry lounge singer playing fast and loose with both sides but wgat would you do with Olivia?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Eric of the Pinkertons, Kira the sultry lounge singer playing fast and loose with both sides but wgat would you do with Olivia?
you mean that girl from the weird family that just arrived from the old world, Sweden I think, they supposedly don't wear clothing at home...

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Would love feedback and suggestions on lighting. Tried a 3 point setup.
View attachment 2628655
After getting some feedback, tried this.... would love suggestions to improve lighting and image here:

Ann Working overtime with Eric....
Ann: "What if someone sees us, love?"
Eric: "No one will see us.... Now show me how you play with the pussy I own!" *Grin* "And in the office, you call me 'Sir'. "
Ann: "Mmm... Yes, Sir."
Eric thinking: (Maybe I can use a video of this as a reward to Max once he helps me get into Alice's pussy as well)
Ann_3p_light_4a.jpg

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Big Brother: A Noir Story You play Max a hardboiled detective in prohibition era America under house arrest for his own protection with a family of swell broads with great gams. Can he solve the mystery and prove his innocence or will he just get spicy with the hot tamales and accept his fate? ... No I do not mean it this is a joke
I could see this version of BB being quite a hit TBH.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes