Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Hi fellow BB lovers,

In a very recent system crash, I have lost all my DAZ assets. I am rebuilding my BB assets from the mega folder but I have lost the V8 characters that other artists had shared (like stupid, I did not back them up). Can those who have it, share the G8 versions of the BB Characters? I will also search the various threads for them but sharing might help me find quicker.
I will be much grateful and will help me get back to rendering faster. The cost of the repair and replacement part is already requiring me to take on extra shifts and my time is very limited now.
My request to fellow BB fans and artists for their assistance!
-Much respect,
TheGrinReaper

Reactions: pivan4

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Last edited:

moshi_moshi

Feb 11, 2018
Hi fellow BB lovers,

In a very recent system crash, I have lost all my DAZ assets. I am rebuilding my BB assets from the mega folder but I have lost the V8 characters that other artists had shared (like stupid, I did not back them up). Can those who have it, share the G8 versions of the BB Characters? I will also search the various threads for them but sharing might help me find quicker.
I will be much grateful and will help me get back to rendering faster. The cost of the repair and replacement part is already requiring me to take on extra shifts and my time is very limited now.
My request to fellow BB fans and artists for their assistance!
-Much respect,
TheGrinReaper
Attaching G8 Morphs and character files.
G8 Morphs are placed at \Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
The foreground seems really overlit and is washing out. If you have the "headlamp" on for the camera I suggest turning it off and using other sources of light. I usually use primitive planes and set them up as emmisive surfaces for lighting in scenes.
Just don't forget to turn off the camera headlamp, because emissive planes don't count as lights and having the headlamp set to auto will still turn it on during rendering.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017

Ann: Hey sis. Where did this come from?
Kira: I sent KingBel a few of the photos that I took at our Christmas party. He was a bit disappointed that he wasn't invited but he did send us this framed print of one of the photos I took. What do you think?
Ann: That's quite generous of him, but don't you think it's a bit inappropriate to have this hanging here in our living room?
Kira: Nonsense. I think it looks great.
Ann: Can't argue with you there, but seems a bit strange to have a Christmas themed photo hanging here all year round...
Kira: True. I'll chat to the rest of the family and see if anybody is keen for another photoshoot sometime soon.

[Setting the scene for the next BB story :) ]

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The foreground seems really overlit and is washing out. If you have the "headlamp" on for the camera I suggest turning it off and using other sources of light. I usually use primitive planes and set them up as emmisive surfaces for lighting in scenes.
Thanks, I knew it was over exposed, hadn't realised why. Here's another pass with a slightly different angle for more Alice boob. Lisa and Alice Final.png

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Ann: Hey sis. Where did this come from?
Kira: I sent KingBel a few of the photos that I took at our Christmas party. He was a bit disappointed that he wasn't invited but he did send us this framed print of one of the photos I took. What do you think?
Ann: That's quite generous of him, but don't you think it's a bit inappropriate to have this hanging here in our living room?
Kira: Nonsense. I think it looks great.
Ann: Can't argue with you there, but seems a bit strange to have a Christmas themed photo hanging here all year round...
Kira: True. I'll chat to the rest of the family and see if anybody is keen for another photoshoot sometime soon.

[Setting the scene for the next BB story :) ]
Why is it set to private?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
lol. My dailymotion account got deactivated because the video above violated their terms :p

Anyone know of videohosts that I can use if I want to share 'sexy' animations

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Thanks, I knew it was over exposed, hadn't realised why. Here's another pass with a slightly different angle for more Alice boob. View attachment 2742580
Try moving the emissive lights back a bit, so they illuminate the parts of the body that are closer to the camera (legs) equally to the ones that are further away (face) and also add a point light at a slight angle behind the girls to achieve a more "cinematic" effect lighting. Also turning on the depth of field of the camera produces more artistic feel by blurring the background

ev kra pool night 11 kra.png

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Try moving the emissive lights back a bit, so they illuminate the parts of the body that are closer to the camera (legs) equally to the ones that are further away (face) and also add a point light at a slight angle behind the girls to achieve a more "cinematic" effect lighting. Also turning on the depth of field of the camera produces more artistic feel by blurring the background

View attachment 2744365
Any tips to get such wet scenes? What assets do you use? Any lighting tips (angle, intensity etc.) I have tried to do wet chars a few times and only very bad renders come out!

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Any tips to get such wet scenes? What assets do you use? Any lighting tips (angle, intensity etc.) I have tried to do wet chars a few times and only very bad renders come out!
The asset I'm using is Thunder-3D's "Ultimate Moisture Shell". It has different settings for the drops, skin moisture, etc. and I find it quite good.

Now for the lighting - that's a bit tricky. The drops on the skin are reflecting the light that comes from the environment, so make sure you properly light the room where the person is. Adding a HDRI environment map helps a lot too. As for lighting the figure, I usually use a three light setup using spotlights / emissive planes - two of them are positioned on either side of the camera at different angles pointing at the figure and those are set to "disc" geometry with diameter of ~50cm. The third light is a "point" geometry spotlight with high lumen value positioned behind the figure. A picture is worth a 1000 words, so here is a screenshot from that exact scene.

lights.png

Also, you'll need to set the 'max path length' in the render settings/optimization to '-1' and render a high quality image (over 1000 samples) because if you rely on the post denoiser to "fix" a render with just ~100 samples, it won't work well on the drops.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes