Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Good morning, could you at least not spoil Lisa. I can’t understand the principle of this game. I played many versions of the game, the game is called big brother, and as far as I understand this game is about Max but what’s going on
This is fan art thread, there's no game nor game discussion about BB or any of the many BB clones here.
Game threads are in the games section of the forum.

Jul 18, 2018
Good morning, could you at least not spoil Lisa. I can’t understand the principle of this game. I played many versions of the game, the game is called big brother, and as far as I understand this game is about Max but what’s going on
I do what I want, and you can't stop me. Try the Glamour thread.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Wow G9 models?
no, all mine are g8.1

I fiddled with 9 a little, but they lack some of tools I like to use, natural bend morphs for one, and the artists that made those morphs for G8 have been slacking for months and not releasing anything of the sort for the 9 last time I checked, so screw the 9

and, since they want to resell you the same thing over again, they don't make tools to convert textures to the 9s UVs, I personally don't consider geoshells an option, I did convert couple myself, but it is way too fiddly for no real benefit

Reactions: caixote69
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes