Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
We really need a game with Eric in main role. Max is really annoying. There so many pics in art section, but ingame he is really underutilized. Eric supposed to be the bad guy, but hell, Max is so much more manipulative and worse as a person.
But, max only wants to fuck the girls.
Eric pretty much wants to fuck them, take whatever he can and leave everyone hanging dry when he goes back to his woman...

That said, Eric would be a pretty damn good protagonist, because of well... all that I said above. He's got a lot more potential for stories than Max ever will. At the end of the day, it really is down to the writing as well. Max could be a lot better with some depth and content, but well, what can we do? :)

Reactions: pivan4

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
We really need a game with Eric in main role. Max is really annoying. There so many pics in art section, but ingame he is really underutilized. Eric supposed to be the bad guy, but hell, Max is so much more manipulative and worse as a person.
Max have an excuse, he is young little shit yet, but Eric is an adult already.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Which do you prefer. Simple 3D rendered original source, or AI enhanced images?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Lower your expectations, I'm just starting to learn how to work with AI-Art. There are a lot of quirks, it seems to want to make everyone either Asian, or have blue eyes. And it hates hands, if we need a new capta system, it should be a simple test, of is this a hand, because I can't get this thing to make a decent hand!

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Just for fun. An example of my project ( a crossover of Skyrim, Glamour, Resident Evil, Order of Genesis, Dead or Alive, Final Fantasy, Lara Croft and some wellknown 3d-fantasy-artwork etc). Since I am only doing scripts in ren'py I am using Gimp and other tools to mix the images. Hope you enjoy this example. This is for my mainscreen (3840x1600).

This is a mix of this forum (Lisa), Glamour (Karen) and skyrim (Alice and Kate). The main actors (Karen, Kate, Alice are able to play skyrim as mainchars and/or followers.

View attachment Sexslavetraining_117.webp

Raven Spectre

Oct 13, 2018
Which do you prefer. Simple 3D rendered original source, or AI enhanced images?

P.S. Lower your expectations, I'm just starting to learn how to work with AI-Art. There are a lot of quirks, it seems to want to make everyone either Asian, or have blue eyes. And it hates hands, if we need a new capta system, it should be a simple test, of is this a hand, because I can't get this thing to make a decent hand!
The end result is that you have created 2 entirely different characters.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes