Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

filosoff89

May 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great! But for me it's more of a climax. Endgame. The beginning of the final chapter. And here's how it started... Well, something like that.
Anna, as usual, invited Eric for the night. But he has other plans. Therefore, after a family dinner, they sat down to watch TV. Eric offered to drink wine. Anna of course agreed. But bad luck, after one glass she suddenly wanted to sleep. I wonder why?)) Eric took her to the bedroom and put her to bed.
During this time, Lisa managed to wash the dishes and went to her room. And Alice finished her blog and came to the living room to watch TV. Eric joined her. While watching the movie, Eric and Alice had a nice conversation. She complained of stress due to failures with her blog. To relax her, Eric offered a massage. Thanks to Eric's skillful hands, Alice was seriously excited, and began to caress Eric's penis with her hands. Hot passionate sex, as you know, is inevitable.
Lisa, as usual, went to take a bath, but heard strange sounds from the living room. She caught this couple at the most interesting moment. But instead of a scandal, she offered Eric a practical lesson in sexual education with her and Alice. You just showed the beginning of this lesson. But the question is, why is Max sneaking into his mom's bedroom at this time?)) What is he going to do?))

Jul 18, 2018
Even if it's not two, can you tell me the link address with the fan art you know?

By the way, is this the fan art you know?
View attachment 2867361
View attachment 2867362
The ones I have seen are all buried in this thread or the art assets thread somewhere, which is why I said good luck finding them.

No, I haven't seen those! Thanks for sharing!
I don't think I've ever seen one with Eric and Diane before!

• Angry
Reactions: yunmaster
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes