Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jun 11, 2022
Trying G9 Base.

Body morph is BR Ruby 9, Head is Alice’s original (FWSA Eliya HD, ) CVed.

Do they look alike at all? If yes, which skin is better?
Alice G9.jpg

The 1st one is BR Ruby 9 ( )

The 2nd is DEX Polina 8.1 ( , converted via mB Skin Transfer Helper)

I like them both, not sure they resemble original enough though.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Trying G9 Base.

View attachment 2851726

IMO very close, but, she's not really Alice... yet!
As I do fanart too, take it as constructive criticism, I spent over a year trying to decipher a character o_O and I'm still not satisfied!

Jun 11, 2022
Right. Indeed.

You are very kind!

On one hand one can easily convert all the assets from G9 all the way to the G9 base.

But it defeats the whole purpose of using G9, isn't it?

Original Alice body is way too generic G3 body with little detail and the skin is…. Well the skin is way too “perfect” compared to realistic G9 standards.

Only head morph is irreplaceable. Morphs are the strongest feature of DAZ in my opinion btw.

TBH I spent weeks, if not months at this point trying to find out skin that would be detailed on G9 standard while resembling our beloved vixen as much as possible at the same time.

Impossible task! But fascinating!

If anyone would share their findings on suitable G9 skins on BB chars, it would be greatly appreciated!

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Wow I so love seeing her with Eric.. So wish the actual game had this and more in it.... There just isn't enough of them together in the actual game...
I honestly prefer seeing the girls with Eric then any other guy.... Think I'm just over the MC being with them over the years this game has been out for....
Depends which one we're talking about at this point.
The latest NTR reboot, has more Eric action than any others, if you're into that kind of thing.

For the others, only the original actually had proper Max content (and its renpy remake, but they're essentially the same game), especially with the mod finishing the game.

Glamour has some, but it's virtually the same couple of renders you have to go through 4 or 5 times at each updates, so I'm not sure they really add much weight content wise.

Personally, I would love to have a BB game, where you play as Eric, but if he wasn't such a poorly written character. If his backstory didn't make him to be such a looser asshole, he could be a really good character to play.

I think we're seeing a fair bit of Max content here, due to the lack of it in virtually all the BB games.

Reactions: victor.artemiy

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Depends which one we're talking about at this point.
The latest NTR reboot, has more Eric action than any others, if you're into that kind of thing.

For the others, only the original actually had proper Max content (and its renpy remake, but they're essentially the same game), especially with the mod finishing the game.

Glamour has some, but it's virtually the same couple of renders you have to go through 4 or 5 times at each updates, so I'm not sure they really add much weight content wise.

Personally, I would love to have a BB game, where you play as Eric, but if he wasn't such a poorly written character. If his backstory didn't make him to be such a looser asshole, he could be a really good character to play.

I think we're seeing a fair bit of Max content here, due to the lack of it in virtually all the BB games.
I wish Eric was the girls real dad..... Would it be "Big Daddy" or "Big Father" lol.... But still I prefer any guy doing Lisa or Alice while Max is having to watch... Imagine being Lisa or Alice and Playing "Big Sister", which I tend to prefer playing the female protagonist.... Playing a VN that writings by a male, predating to be the female protagonist is always funny!!!!! Especially the thought or why they do thing, can never get enough of it!!!! Especially when the describe the sex, I almost wet myself... Some just skip it.... But when it's a female writing it, you know right away, as it's described perfectly to what a female would feel.... Unless they get a female to help write that part, it's always my favorite to read!

Thing is seeing Max having to watch his sisters having fun with others and he can't join in, makes me happy... I think I'm just over M/S and B/S incest VN's, they all seem to be the same thing nowadays. Plus that seem to be the most common type of incest VN.... I'm also over the sandbox games, most times they come out you need to start from the very start and well I have having to re-grind what I already have done and seen.... Wish it was possible to just skip to the new content some how and miss what been done, unless there was a massive important change... Which in all honesty I stopped playing this due to that reason a long time ago... I just look at the images in the images folder now day's after the last update with Eric in it last year or 2 ago.... I love the game but over the grinding.... Especially if you need to install on a new system you GOT to play it all again.... Once I see it COMPLETED on Big Brother, I don't think I'll play it again... As the story of Max banging his family won't really alter much more then it is at right now, except for NTR content. Which to get to see that NTR it takes way to much effort and time to get to. I do wish there was a non sandbox version of this.... Which there aren't many games being made that way any more due to the hated grinding.... Big Brother will always be a classic fav game for the no matter what, seeing it was one of the first VN's when I was playing the now Unity Abandoned Big Brother [v0.13.0.007] [Dark Silver], version of it. So seen it grow and change a lot and without the ERIC in it at all.

But yes Eric is a WANKER, but I think Max is a BIGGER WANKER.... So maybe "Big Wanker" could be a fanbased version your talking about lol.... Also I'd rather the Aunt to play as the Mom and the Mom as the Aunt... Prefer redheads lol.

Anyway keep posting your excellent NTR renders! Can never get enough... I'll have to get back into making some of my own NTR renders lol.... Just need to dust of my dufs lol....

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Trying G9 Base.

View attachment 2851726

this G8.1 Alice thinks G9 is just a moneygrab ;)

al1w.jpg

besides, how much realism do you really want?
al2w.jpg

Last edited:

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I just noticed I had screwed up eye socket texture, probably after fiddling with it when it sometimes is too bright in certain light, inner eye looks all dark and gray instead of pink

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I just noticed I had screwed up eye socket texture, probably after fiddling with it when it sometimes is too bright in certain light, inner eye looks all dark and gray instead of pink
I've seen a bug in Daz where the eyes change color if the character is not at the center (0, 0) of the scene. Usually it turns completely black, but you might want to try it anyway. Just select everything in the scene, group it and move it so she would be in the center. Sounds ridiculous but it's a real thing :unsure:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Just going through all my duf's I've made to find my redheads and add finishing touches. Adding things like navel morph, nails length morph and nipples morph, but also marking them as a favorite so easier to remove if needed. Here is my personal Big Brother cast fully setup so far.
Alice BB G3F VFin 5' 6 Full Setup + Gens.png Alice BB G3F VFin 5' 6 Full Setup + Gens3.png Alice BB G3F VFin YM 5' 6 Full Setup + Gens.png Alice BB G3F VFin YM 5' 6 Full Setup + GensW.png Ann BB G3F VFin Full Setup + Gens.png Ann BB G3F VFin Full Setup + Gens2.png Eric BB G3M VFin Full Setup + Gens 2.png Eric BB G3M VFin Full Setup + Gens.png Kate BB G3F VFin Full Setup + Gens 2.png Kate BB G3F VFin Full Setup + Gens.png Kira BB G3F VFin Full Setup + Gens 2.png Kira BB G3F VFin Full Setup + Gens.png Lisa BB G3F VFin @ 5' 5 Full Setup + Gens 2.png Lisa BB G3F VFin @ 5' 5 Full Setup + Gens.png Max BB G3M VFin Full Setup + Gens 2.png Max BB G3M VFin Full Setup + Gens.png Olivia BB G3F VFin @ 5' 5 Full Setup + Gens 2.png Olivia BB G3F VFin @ 5' 5 Full Setup + Gens.png
I did rescale them to what I prefer, so no complaining it its wrong, it's what I like them to be for my FanArt work... I also gave -25% to the waist for all the girls, so to give them a more defined hour glass look that I prefer... So these are to my taste and not 100% to what they are ment to be... Also nail polish and make up to what I like....
Big Brother G3 Collection Base.png

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Just going through all my duf's I've made to find my redheads and add finishing touches. Adding things like navel morph, nails length morph and nipples morph, but also marking them as a favorite so easier to remove if needed. Here is my personal Big Brother cast fully setup so far.
View attachment 2861802 View attachment 2861803 View attachment 2861804 View attachment 2861805 View attachment 2861806 View attachment 2861807 View attachment 2861809 View attachment 2861810 View attachment 2861811 View attachment 2861812 View attachment 2861813 View attachment 2861814 View attachment 2861815 View attachment 2861816 View attachment 2861817 View attachment 2861818 View attachment 2861819 View attachment 2861820
I did rescale them to what I prefer, so no complaining it its wrong, it's what I like them to be for my FanArt work... I also gave -25% to the waist for all the girls, so to give them a more defined hour glass look that I prefer... So these are to my taste and not 100% to what they are ment to be... Also nail polish and make up to what I like....
View attachment 2861808
G3?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes