Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
I don’t understand how to combine all these characters into a daz to get Anna and Lisa. Does anyone have already made models of these characters?

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
If you go to this thread (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/), in the first post, you will find a link to a Mega storage account which has all the required G3 assets as well as the environments etc used in the game.
yes, I know, thank you! but just to get models from the game, all these models need to be combined somehow, but I don’t know how to do this, and my creative side is bad, it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to copy models from the game:осторожно:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
yes, I know, thank you! but just to get models from the game, all these models need to be combined somehow, but I don’t know how to do this, and my creative side is bad, it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to copy models from the game:осторожно:
I am pretty sure that the duf files for each character are included in the Mega 'repository'.. the duf file is like the recipe for the character. When you load it it will tell you what is missing.. but if you load all the assets from the Mega folders, then you should have all the 'ingredients' you require to recreate the characters

rolmac

May 28, 2017
if I understand correctly you want all the BB characters

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes