Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, firevoodoo tried that in his post #12461 at the top of the last page but the person asking the questions didn't take the hint, didn't bother to read that post, or just wants a "gimme all the .duf files" handout. In any case...

Mods, you can move all my responses (or the entire conversation concerning them) in this thread over there or just delete them if you want. I've been a forum moderator before (not here, but other forums). Got the T-Shirt. :LOL:

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
It has been too long since my last render but my potato system overheated and since it is an third-hand laptop, spare parts are not easy to get these days...
I have put some money in savings so hopefully in a few months I will be able to buy a better laptop in the second hand market...
Had to render a picture of my love, Ann as soon as I could use Daz
Ann_skinny_dipping.jpg

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 886.jpg

Anne
qu'est-ce qu'il t'arrive Max?

What’s wrong with you, Max?

Lisa
il a vu grand-mère lui faire un 69

he saw grandma give him a 69

Max
la pute elle m'a pourri la bouche et ma bite

the whore she rotted my mouth and my dick

image 887.jpg

Max
regarde maman. ma bite commence à flétrir. elle a des rides

look at mom. my dick starts to wither. it has wrinkles

Anne
t'inquiète Max. se va sûrement passer

worry Max. will surely pass

Lisa
T'es sure car le vidéo dur plus d'une heure. elle lui a bien vidé les couilles

You’re sure because the hard video over an hour. She drained his balls well

image 888.jpg

Anne
Max direct a la douche

Max direct has the shower

Lisa
putain la salope! après Max, elle m'a fait aussi un 69

fucking bitch! after Max, she made me also a 69

Anne
toi aussi directe a la douche

you also direct to the shower

image 889.jpg

Lisa
tu vas avoir une bite de vieux avec les couilles qui traine par terre

You’re gonna have an old man’s dick with balls lying around

Max
soit pas jalouse toi aussi, tu vas connaitre la gravité

be not jealous too, you will know gravity

image 890.jpg

Lisa
petit con. tu as toujours ta bite de puceau

little prick. you still got your virgin dick

Max
regarde la vidéo! tu vas remarquer que tu as la même forêt que mère grand et la même ride

watch the video! you will notice that you have the same forest as mother grand and the same wrinkle

image 891.jpg

Lisa
maman tu peux me laver le dos. s'il te plaît

Mom you can wash my back. please

image 892.jpg

Anne
Lisa arrête de bouger! je vais être mouillé

Lisa stop moving! I’m gonna get wet

Lisa
maman regarde, il bande. arrête de nous mater pervert

Mom look, he’s hard. Stop staring at us pervert

image 893 nus.jpg

Anne
tu as gagné Lisa. me voilà trempée

you won Lisa. here I am soaked

lisa
mais il se branle

but he jerks off

Max
n'importe quoi!

anything!

image 894 nus.jpg

Anne
comment ose-tu te masturber

how dare you masturbate

Max
on voit que vous êtes des filles. c'est plus facile à nettoyer en érection que molle. Ça put encore la vieille relic

we see that you are girls. it is easier to clean erect than soft. It was still the old relic

lisa
il a raison sa sens encore grand-mère

he is right his meaning still grandmother

image 895 bus.jpg

Lisa
je pense que c'est toi qui as encore l'odeur. quand je t'ai réveillée, ta culotte était sur la cheville

I think it’s you who still smells. when I woke you up, your panties were on your ankle

Anne
tu es sûr?

Are you sure?

image 896 bis.jpg

Lisa
Désolée maman il est clair que tu es passé à la casserole

Sorry mom it’s clear you’ve gone to the pan

image 897.jpg

the rest tomorrow

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 898.jpg

Anne
Au moins elle n'a pas cassé ton érection

At least she didn’t break your erection

Max
j'ai un doute ? je ne suis pas sur? je suis en train de vérifier

I have a doubt? I’m not sure? I’m checking

image 899.jpg

Lisa
je suis sur que max profite de la situation

I’m sure max takes advantage of the situation

Anne
laisse ton frère tranquille et tournes-toi que je puisse te laver les fesses

leave your brother alone and turn around so I can wash your ass

image 900.jpg

Lisa
attention!

careful!

Anne
haaa !! maaax

haaa !! maaax

Max
Je n'ai rien fait !

I didn’t do anything!

image 901.jpg

Anne
je peux savoir ce que ta bite fait entre mes fesses??

What’s your dick doing between my butt?

Max
c'est toi qui prend toute la place et je pensai que tu voulais que je te nettoie le dos pendant que tu lave les fesses de Lisa

You take all the room and I thought you wanted me to clean your back while you wash Lisa’s ass

image 902.jpg

Anne
tu le crois Lisa???

Do you believe him, Lisa?

image 903.jpg

Lisa
dans le doute? je vais garder un œil. mais je pense qu'il est sincère

in doubt? I’ll keep an eye. but I think he’s sincere

image 904.jpg

Anne
je te fais confiance Max. garde un oeil sur lui. quand même. max frotte bien mais que frotter

I trust you Max. keep an eye on him. still. max rubs well but that rub

image 905.jpg

image 906.jpg

image 907.jpg

image 908.jpg

Anne
bien. je vais vérifier que Max c'est bien nettoyer et toi tu vérifies que Max ma bien frotter

Good. I’ll make sure Max is clean and you make sure Max is scrubbing me well

Max
Vérifie tout ce que tu veux

Check out everything you want

the rest tomorrow

Last edited:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 909.jpg

Anne
voyons s'il reste des résidus de grand-mère

Let’s see if there’s any Grandma residue left

image 910.jpg

Anne
l'odeur semble correcte. voyons le gout

the smell looks good. let’s see the taste

image 911.jpg

image 912.jpg

Anne
ok les enfants c'est bon on est assez propre. allez-vous habiller, après on lave tout ce que grand-mère à toucher

ok kids it’s okay we’re clean enough. go get dressed, then we wash everything grandma touch

image 913.jpg

en fin de matinée. Anne félicita les enfants pour l'énergie qu'ils ont mis pour faire disparaitre toute trace de mère grand. puis elle s'excusa d'avoir fait appel à sa mère. Lisa et Max la rassurèrent en lui disant que faire des erreurs favorise l'expérience comme leur a appris leur mère.
l'après-midi Lisa partit à l'école et Max partagea son temps chez So et le studio

late in the morning. anne congratulated the children for the energy they put into making disappear any trace of grandmother. Then she apologized for calling on her mother. Lisa and Max reassured her that making mistakes promotes the experience as their mother taught them.
in the afternoon Lisa went to school and Max shared his time at so and the studio

image 914.jpg

le soir après le dîner, Anne alla ce coucher, Lisa se mit en mod révision car dans quelques jours il y avait les examens de fin d'année. max fit pareil.
un peu avant minuit, Max descendit a la cuisine pour chercher une collation pour lui et Lisa. en arrivant à la cuisine... Anne, complètement bourré.

the evening after dinner, Anne went to bed, Lisa went to mod revision because in a few days there were the end of year exams. max did the same.
A little before midnight, Max went down to the kitchen to get a snack for him and Lisa. Arriving at the kitchen... Anne, completely drunk.

Anne
ils sont trop con de mettre un bouchon? il faut l'enlever! ils sont trop con!

they are too stupid to put a cap? it must be removed! they are too stupid!

image 915.jpg

Max
tu fais quoi maman?

What are you doing, Mom?

Anne
ha Max tu tombe bien. ils ont mis un bouchon

ha Max you fall well. they put a cork

image 916.jpg

Max
c'est pour que tu arrêtes de boire

it’s so you can stop drinking

Anne
Wouah tu es un génie de l'humour. je suis morte de rire avec mon clito

Wow you’re a genius of humor. I died laughing with my clit

image 917.jpg

Anne
Hola? fait attention Max! le sol bouge.

Hola? Watch out Max! The ground is moving.

image 918.jpg

Anne
regarde comme j'assure. j'ai trop le pied marin. par là c'est plus calme

looks like I am. I have too much sea foot. by that it is calmer

image 919.jpg

Anne
bordel !!!

fuck !!!

image 920.jpg

image 921.jpg

Lisa
vous en faites du bruit

you make noise

Max
maman est complètement bourrée de chez bourrer

Mom is completely drunk from home drunk

the rest tomorrow

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 922.jpg

Anne
Lisa croit le ou pas! ils ont mis des bouchons sur les bouteilles pour m'empêcher de boire! ils sont cons!

Lisa believes it or not! they put caps on the bottles to prevent me from drinking! they are idiots!

Lisa
max allume la lumière

max turns on the light

image 923.jpg

Anne
oui allume, je vais vous faire un tour de magie. je vais faire disparaitre la bouteille

yes light up, I’ll do you a magic trick. I’ll make the bottle disappear

image 924.jpg

image 925.jpg

Max
bon la gravité gagne et on ne saura pas comment elle comptait faire disparaitre la bouteille?

well gravity wins and we won’t know how she planned to make disappear the bottle?

Lisa
j'appelle tante Kira. moi aussi j'aurais aimé voir le tour de magie. On n'a pas un vélo je voudrais vérifier un truc.

I call Aunt Kira. I’d like to see the magic trick too. We don’t have a bike I’d like to check something.

image 926.jpg

DEUX JOURS PLUS TARD. KIRA QUI EST RESTE POUR VEILLE SUR SA SOEIR PATIENTE DEVANT la CHAMBRE d'Anne, QUAND....

TWO DAYS LATER. KIRA WHO REMAINS TO WATCH OVER HER PATIENT SISTER IN ANNE’S ROOM, WHEN....

image 927.jpg

image 928.jpg

Anne
salut Kira. je croie que j'ai vraiment déconné

hi Kira. I think I really screwed up

Kira
3 bouteilles de vin, 2 de whisky, 1 vodka. sans faire un comma éthylique. tu as battu le record

3 bottles of wine, 2 of whisky, 1 vodka. without making an ethyl comma. you broke the record

image 929.jpg

Anne
je suis la dernière des merdes de cette planète. je ne crée que des problèmes

I’m the last piece of shit on this planet. I only create problems

kira
Va y raconter, je sens que se va être passionnant. lisa et à l'école à passer c'est examen de fin d'année et Max à ses occupations. alors je veux tout savoir dans tous les détailles. Lâches-toi

Go tell, I feel that will be exciting. Lisa and at school to pass it is year-end exam and Max to his occupations. so I want to know everything in every detail. Let go

he rest tomorrow

lofi

Sep 14, 2017
View attachment 3799754

Anne
Lisa croit le ou pas! ils ont mis des bouchons sur les bouteilles pour m'empêcher de boire! ils sont cons!

Lisa believes it or not! they put caps on the bottles to prevent me from drinking! they are idiots!

Lisa
max allume la lumière

max turns on the light

View attachment 3799768

Anne
oui allume, je vais vous faire un tour de magie. je vais faire disparaitre la bouteille

yes light up, I’ll do you a magic trick. I’ll make the bottle disappear

View attachment 3799769

View attachment 3799771

Max
bon la gravité gagne et on ne saura pas comment elle comptait faire disparaitre la bouteille?

well gravity wins and we won’t know how she planned to make disappear the bottle?

Lisa
j'appelle tante Kira. moi aussi j'aurais aimé voir le tour de magie. On n'a pas un vélo je voudrais vérifier un truc.

I call Aunt Kira. I’d like to see the magic trick too. We don’t have a bike I’d like to check something.

View attachment 3799779

DEUX JOURS PLUS TARD. KIRA QUI EST RESTE POUR VEILLE SUR SA SOEIR PATIENTE DEVANT la CHAMBRE d'Anne, QUAND....

TWO DAYS LATER. KIRA WHO REMAINS TO WATCH OVER HER PATIENT SISTER IN ANNE’S ROOM, WHEN....

View attachment 3799783

View attachment 3799785

Anne
salut Kira. je croie que j'ai vraiment déconné

hi Kira. I think I really screwed up

Kira
3 bouteilles de vin, 2 de whisky, 1 vodka. sans faire un comma éthylique. tu as battu le record

3 bottles of wine, 2 of whisky, 1 vodka. without making an ethyl comma. you broke the record

View attachment 3799790

Anne
je suis la dernière des merdes de cette planète. je ne crée que des problèmes

I’m the last piece of shit on this planet. I only create problems

kira
Va y raconter, je sens que se va être passionnant. lisa et à l'école à passer c'est examen de fin d'année et Max à ses occupations. alors je veux tout savoir dans tous les détailles. Lâches-toi

Go tell, I feel that will be exciting. Lisa and at school to pass it is year-end exam and Max to his occupations. so I want to know everything in every detail. Let go

he rest tomorrow
3 bottles of wine, 2 of whisky, 1 vodka ...... what is this Rolmac your private record ?:ROFLMAO:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 931.jpg

Kira
je n'ai pas choisi ce bar pour rien. David a bien voulu nous offrir le petit déjeuné. comme tu as quitté le gang pour élever les enfants. ce que je ne peux te dire David le fera

I didn’t pick this bar for nothing. David was willing to offer us breakfast. like you left the gang to raise the kids. what I can’t tell you David will

image 932.jpg

David
bonjour Anne. depuis le temps son fait plaisir de te revoir. je vais te la faire très court. victor s'appelle rémie et son frère est ton nouveau patron. on ne sait pas ou se trouve Rémi ? ils sont ici pour toi. si tu as des emmerdes ce n'est pas à cause de pas bol. il est clair qu'il prépare le terrain. tous les gangs, on soit des problèmes ou se sont alliés aux parternel

hello Anne. since the time it is nice to see you again. I will make it very short. Victor’s name is remie and his brother is your new boss. Don’t know where Rémi is? They’re here for you. If you’re in trouble, it’s not because of bad luck. He’s clearly setting the stage. All the gangs, we’re either problems or have allied with the Anne Day Partelbonjour. Ever since his time it’s nice to see you again. I’ll make it very short. Victor is called remie and his brother is your new boss. We don’t know where Rémi is? They’re here for you. If you’re in trouble, it’s not because of bad luck. He’s clearly setting the stage. all the gangs, we’re either problems or have allied with the partners

image 933.jpg

Anne
Fait chié j'avais espéré que tout sa étai derrière nous. tu dis qu'ils viennent préparer le terrain? le père, il en a encore pour 20 ans.

I had hoped that everything was behind us. You say that they come to prepare the ground? The father, he still has 20 years.

Kira
laisse terminer David. David donne lui la cerise du gâteau

let David finish. David gives him the cherry of the cake

David
Accroches-toi à ta chaise Anne ... le père a eu une réduction de peine pour bonne conduite et il va être transféré dans notre prison pour finir sa courte peine

Hold on to your chair Anne ... the father got a sentence reduction for good behavior and he’s going to be transferred to our prison to finish his short sentence

image 934.jpg

Anne
hein il sera bientôt là vous plaisanter.

Yeah, he’ll be here any minute.

Kira
hélas non! on y va Anne. on n'a pas fini

alas no! we go Anne. we are not finished

image 935.jpg

Anne
on va aller jusqu'au parc. j'ai besoin de réfléchir tu me diras la suite là-bas

we’ll go to the park. I need to think you’ll tell me the rest there

image 936.jpg

Anne
en fait si je comprends bien. depuis que je suis sortis avec Éric? enfin Remis tout ce que je croyais; pas de bol? n'était que manipulation.

actually, I understand. since I dated Eric? Finally put back everything I thought; no luck? was just manipulation.

kira
Rémi t'a trouvé en premier. Ça a pas plus a son frère et son père. le Père veut te récupérer et tu sais ce qu'il veut

Remi found you first. It didn’t have any more to his brother and his father. the Father wants you back and you know what he wants

image 937.jpg

Anne
les deux abrutis je peux gérer. quand David a dit que le père allait être transféré à la prison de la ville. j'étais terrifié. mais une partie de moi...

When David said the father was going to be transferred to the city jail. I was terrified. but part of me...

Kira
je comprends Anne mais ce n'est pas pour toute suite son transfère. on a du temps pour se préparer. maintenant. assis toi on va discuter d'un autre problème qui va envahir ton esprit. tu vas beaucoup moins penser aux pères

I understand Anne, but it’s not right now her transfer. we have time to prepare. now. sit down and we’ll talk about another problem that’s going to invade your mind. you’re not going to think about fathers

image 938.jpg

Anne
j'aime par quand tu as un sourire jubilatoire. crache le morceau je suis en train de me chier dessus

I like it when you have a jubilant smile. spit it out I’m shitting myself

Kira
pendant que tu cuvais ton alcool, j'ai eu l'occasion de discutée... avec les enfants!

while you were drinking, I had the opportunity to discuss with the children.

more. not tomorrow, but later.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
3 bottles of wine, 2 of whisky, 1 vodka ...... what is this Rolmac your private record ?:ROFLMAO:
I don’t drink alcohol. but I like alcoholics. while they’re drunk. You can pocket them and bang their wives with them next door. Some people get a dick in their ass. the fun is the next day you can see the guy again. he remembers nothing and in addition he is happy to see you, his wife too

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes