Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
yes, I know, thank you! but just to get models from the game, all these models need to be combined somehow, but I don’t know how to do this, and my creative side is bad, it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to copy models from the game:осторожно:
You sound like you are new to Daz. No worries, all you need is time, other than that it’s super easy. Start with this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
yes, I know, thank you! but just to get models from the game, all these models need to be combined somehow, but I don’t know how to do this, and my creative side is bad, it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to copy models from the game:осторожно:
It sounds like you STILL don't understand how or what your reference to a "combined model" is. So here's an attempt at an explanation for you.

1. ALL DAZ "PEOPLE" MODELS are "combinations" of different "things"...usually referred to as "morphs" of some sort (including possible body shapes, etc, from OTHER Daz models). Once all these "combinations" have been "combined" to create a DIFFERENT model (like a game's model), the entire model can be saved as a .DUF file. Then you can load the entire model in using just ONE .DUF file.

BUT ONLY IF...

2. You STILL MUST HAVE all of those "different things"...the morphs, other complete models, etc...installed into Daz Studio in order for the .DUF file to FIND them when loading the model. So...

3. You NEED to go download the .DUF file you find for the model(s) you want. AND ALSO the required OTHER files that the .DUF file will LOOK FOR and use to display that model. That is what everybody is trying to tell you. If you load JUST the model's .DUF file and you get error messages saying you are missing some FILES the .DUF file is looking for, you need to ALSO go download THOSE files and install them into DAZ Studio too. BIG NOTE HERE...many of those MISSING files are included in a DIFFERENT MODEL'S PRODUCT. So you may have to download and install an ENTIRE OTHER DAZ MODEL to get just ONE file you are missing.

4. The Asset Thread contains references to all those OTHER files (or possibly even COMPLETE MODEL products) you need to download and install for the "game" model's .DUF file to load the "combined" "game" model correctly. You need to download AND INSTALL BOTH the "game" model's .DUF file and ALL of the "other" files for that .DUF file to get the "combination" of the "game" model you are trying to use.

Hope that helps you better understand it all.

Last edited:

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
It sounds like you STILL don't understand how or what your reference to a "combined model" is. So here's an attempt at an explanation for you.

1. ALL DAZ "PEOPLE" MODELS are "combinations" of different "things"...usually referred to as "morphs" of some sort (including possible body shapes, etc, from OTHER Daz models). Once all these "combinations" have been "combined" to create a DIFFERENT model (like a game's model), the entire model can be saved as a .DUF file. Then you can load the entire model in using just ONE .DUF file.

BUT ONLY IF...

2. You STILL MUST HAVE all of those "different things"...the morphs, other complete models, etc...installed into Daz Studio in order for the .DUF file to FIND them when loading the model. So...

3. You NEED to go download the .DUF file you find for the model(s) you want. AND ALSO the required OTHER files that the .DUF file will LOOK FOR and use to display that model. That is what everybody is trying to tell you. If you load JUST the model's .DUF file and you get error messages saying you are missing some FILES the .DUF file is looking for, you need to ALSO go download THOSE files and install them into DAZ Studio too. BIG NOTE HERE...many of those MISSING files are included in a DIFFERENT MODEL'S PRODUCT. So you may have to download and install an ENTIRE OTHER DAZ MODEL to get just ONE file you are missing.

4. The Asset Thread contains references to all those OTHER files (or possibly even COMPLETE MODEL products) you need to download and install for the "game" model's .DUF file to load the "combined" "game" model correctly. You need to download AND INSTALL BOTH the "game" model's .DUF file and ALL of the "other" files for that .DUF file to get the "combination" of the "game" model you are trying to use.

Hope that helps you better understand it all.
Thank you, I understand, I will download all the dependencies from mega. but I don’t understand, to get a game model I need to turn the morphs of the models on which it depends by 100%?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Thank you, I understand, I will download all the dependencies from mega. but I don’t understand, to get a game model I need to turn the morphs of the models on which it depends by 100%?
If you have a .DUF file for the game model created by someone, AND you have ALL of the "other files" the creator also used to create that game model installed in Daz Studio, ALL you should have to do is LOAD the .DUF file in Daz Studio. The .DUF file will already have all the "morphs" set to their proper settings BY THE CREATOR of the .DUF file. YOU simply load the .DUF file, then any morphs get loaded at the proper settings AS LONG AS you have the morphs installed in Daz Studio. You shouldn't have to change ANY "morph settings" at all. YOU are NOT "creating" the model, so you don't have to "change" anything about it. Just load the .DUF file, and as long as you don't get any error messages saying you are "missing the following files...." you should have the entire game model ready to render. Put her in whatever kind of scene you want her using whatever other Daz "scene type" products you may want to use (like a room, an HDRI, whatever).

You are seriously over-thinking the whole process. Get the .DUF file, then get all the "other" files listed for that .DUF file and install THOSE into DAZ Studio, then just LOAD the .DUF file into DAZ Studio and you will have the game character ready to render.

EDIT: Just in case... Do you know the difference between "LOADING a model's .DUF file into Daz Studio" vs "INSTALLING a PRODUCT into the Daz Studio LIBRARY"?

Last edited:

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
If you have a .DUF file for the game model created by someone, AND you have ALL of the "other files" the creator also used to create that game model installed in Daz Studio, ALL you should have to do is LOAD the .DUF file in Daz Studio. The .DUF file will already have all the "morphs" set to their proper settings BY THE CREATOR of the .DUF file. YOU simply load the .DUF file, then any morphs get loaded at the proper settings AS LONG AS you have the morphs installed in Daz Studio. You shouldn't have to change ANY "morph settings" at all. YOU are NOT "creating" the model, so you don't have to "change" anything about it. Just load the .DUF file, and as long as you don't get any error messages saying you are "missing the following files...." you should have the entire game model ready to render. Put her in whatever kind of scene you want her using whatever other Daz "scene type" products you may want to use (like a room, an HDRI, whatever).

You are seriously over-thinking the whole process. Get the .DUF file, then get all the "other" files listed for that .DUF file and install THOSE into DAZ Studio, then just LOAD the .DUF file into DAZ Studio and you will have the game character ready to render.

EDIT: Just in case... Do you know the difference between "LOADING a model's .DUF file into Daz Studio" vs "INSTALLING a PRODUCT into the Daz Studio LIBRARY"?
so the fact of the matter is that I only have two ready-made characters Anna and Lisa, which the rolmac kindly shared with me, and I don’t have any other daf files, I downloaded all the dependencies from mega, but what’s the use of them if I don’t have ready-made characters. That's why I asked - should I twist dependency morphs by 100 for Alice and Kira to create them or what?

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
so the fact of the matter is that I only have two ready-made characters Anna and Lisa, which the rolmac kindly shared with me, and I don’t have any other daf files, I downloaded all the dependencies from mega, but what’s the use of them if I don’t have ready-made characters. That's why I asked - should I twist dependency morphs by 100 for Alice and Kira to create them or what?
What is a "daf" file? o_O

OK, I have plenty of Big Brother character .duf files I've downloaded from F95 posts in the past 4 years I could send you. But before I risk confusing you even more I need to know the following things:

1. Can you NOW use Rolmac's Ann (who is "ANNA"? o_Oo_O) and Lisa .duf files to get those characters loaded, displayed, and RENDERED in Daz Studio?

2. If yes to the above, WHAT GENESIS VERSION are they? Genesis 3 (G3) or Genesis 8 (G8)? (I need to know because I have both G3 and G8 versions of the characters I could send you).

BUT if you can't get Rolmac's two .duf files to work now, me sending you MORE Big Brother .duf files would be a waste of time for now. Render and post pictures of Ann and Lisa you can make (if you can) and let's see if what you already have will work using those 2 .duf files to create renders of those two characters. They don't have to be large pictures, so don't go crazy on the size of them when you post them.

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
What is a "daf" file? o_O

OK, I have plenty of Big Brother character .duf files I've downloaded from F95 posts in the past 4 years I could send you. But before I risk confusing you even more I need to know the following things:

1. Can you NOW use Rolmac's Ann (who is "ANNA"? o_Oo_O) and Lisa .duf files to get those characters loaded, displayed, and RENDERED in Daz Studio?

2. If yes to the above, WHAT GENESIS VERSION are they? Genesis 3 (G3) or Genesis 8 (G8)? (I need to know because I have both G3 and G8 versions of the characters I could send you).

BUT if you can't get Rolmac's two .duf files to work now, me sending you MORE Big Brother .duf files would be a waste of time for now. Render and post pictures of Ann and Lisa you can make (if you can) and let's see if what you already have will work using those 2 .duf files to create renders of those two characters. They don't have to be large pictures, so don't go crazy on the size of them when you post them.
I have never rendered in daz; it’s hard to figure out all these settings, I’m slowly learning. but I'll try to render them if possible! and in which genesis do they look better and closer to the original game sources?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
...in which genesis do they look better and closer to the original game sources?
The original game was made with Genesis 3 versions. Some Fan Art artists created Genesis 3 versions and there are also converted (or created totally new) Genesis 8 versions. Both types are available in the Fan Art Asset forum here. Which ones look "closer" or "better" is a matter of personal opinion. I'll warn you now...regardless of how you render ANY Daz character, some people will like it and some people won't. That's their problem, not yours. Just be prepared for it. But the last thing you need right now are a ton of different .DUF files for the game's characters. You have 2 that Rolmac gave you, and you said you downloaded "all the other Mega stuff." So now it's time to learn how to use Daz studio to load one of those .DUF files and make a render with it (and see if you actually DO have all the "stuff" installed you need for that .DUF file to find in your Daz library).

Once you can actually create a render, you can start playing around with a bunch of other Big Brother characters .DUF files then. But those other character .DUF files are useless to you for now until you can create a render with what you already have from Rolmac and the "other" files you said you installed to make the .DUF files work. It's time now to learn how to make a render with what you have now. Find a "beginner's tutorial" for Daz Studio and read it or watch the videos if it's on something like YouTube.

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
The original game was made with Genesis 3 versions. Some Fan Art artists created Genesis 3 versions and there are also converted (or created totally new) Genesis 8 versions. Both types are available in the Fan Art Asset forum here. Which ones look "closer" or "better" is a matter of personal opinion. I'll warn you now...regardless of how you render ANY Daz character, some people will like it and some people won't. That's their problem, not yours. Just be prepared for it. But the last thing you need right now are a ton of different .DUF files for the game's characters. You have 2 that Rolmac gave you, and you said you downloaded "all the other Mega stuff." So now it's time to learn how to use Daz studio to load one of those .DUF files and make a render with it (and see if you actually DO have all the "stuff" installed you need for that .DUF file to find in your Daz library).

Once you can actually create a render, you can start playing around with a bunch of other Big Brother characters .DUF files then. But those other character .DUF files are useless to you for now until you can create a render with what you already have from Rolmac and the "other" files you said you installed to make the .DUF files work. It's time now to learn how to make a render with what you have now. Find a "beginner's tutorial" for Daz Studio and read it or watch the videos if it's on something like YouTube.
so if I send you a render here, will you give me characters from the game? so I don't waste my time either

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
so if I send you a render here, will you give me characters from the game? so I don't waste my time either
Learning how to do something is not a waste of time. But in the spirit of your question...

How would I know the render was even created by you in the first place? Seems like we may have a lack of trust going on here, eh?

Reactions: rolmac and falco256

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
Learning how to do something is not a waste of time. But in the spirit of your question...

How would I know the render was even created by you in the first place? Seems like we may have a lack of trust going on here, eh?
why are you asking for a render then? if you are not sure that I will make it. Trust me, because this will be my first render, you will understand that I made it
:ROFLMAO:

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021

here are the rest of the BB characters
have fun
I agree with Falcon6. learning is not a waste of time but a time saver
thanks again! Would you like to know VN Oh Daddy? If so, do you know what kind of daz model was used for the heroine Sarah?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
why are you asking for a render then? if you are not sure that I will make it. Trust me, because this will be my first render, you will understand that I made it
:ROFLMAO:
You started it. I just responded to your post where you said, "so if I send you a render here, will you give me characters from the game? so I don't waste my time either

Do you think MY time responding with 4 posts to try to help answer your questions was a waste of MY time? Or that YOUR time is more important than mine?

I've got 2 teaching degrees. Answering a forum post question is the same as trying to "teach" the person what they need to know about the subject they asked. I did that for you 4 times in 4 posts. Then when I was fairly confident you HAD acquired enough information to see if you really DID have "all the stuff" downloaded and installed correctly to use the 2 .DUF files Rolmac already gave you, I asked you to see if you could create a render with it. I wanted to find out if you were going to get any "missing files" errors while trying to do it. In the education profession it's called "Teaching from the KNOWN to the UNKNOWN". I wanted to find out if it would have been rational to even send you any more .Duf files to begin with. Your response was like I was wasting YOUR time AND mine. And I don't play "Let's Make A Deal" while teaching. Your "Will you give me characters from the game?" was never dependent on "so if I send you a render" or not.

Me sending you more .Duf files if you still couldn't get the 2 you already had to work due to missing files or any other reason WOULD have been a waste of my time.

And just so you remember, you had ALSO said (quote), "I have never rendered in daz; it’s hard to figure out all these settings, I’m slowly learning. but I'll try to render them if possible!". So I needed to know if you COULD do that with the materials you already had. If not...then we would need to go in a different direction other than just, "Send me more .DUF files".

I'm glad to try to help you. But I have no intention of "wasting my time EITHER".

Let's press on if you still want to.

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
You started it. I just responded to your post where you said, "so if I send you a render here, will you give me characters from the game? so I don't waste my time either

Do you think MY time responding with 4 posts to try to help answer your questions was a waste of MY time? Or that YOUR time is more important than mine?

I've got 2 teaching degrees. Answering a forum post question is the same as trying to "teach" the person what they need to know about the subject they asked. I did that for you 4 times in 4 posts. Then when I was fairly confident you HAD acquired enough information to see if you really DID have "all the stuff" downloaded and installed correctly to use the 2 .DUF files Rolmac already gave you, I asked you to see if you could create a render with it. I wanted to find out if you were going to get any "missing files" errors while trying to do it. In the education profession it's called "Teaching from the KNOWN to the UNKNOWN". I wanted to find out if it would have been rational to even send you any more .Duf files to begin with. Your response was like I was wasting YOUR time AND mine. And I don't play "Let's Make A Deal" while teaching. Your "Will you give me characters from the game?" was never dependent on "so if I send you a render" or not.

Me sending you more .Duf files if you still couldn't get the 2 you already had to work due to missing files or any other reason WOULD have been a waste of my time.

And just so you remember, you had ALSO said (quote), "I have never rendered in daz; it’s hard to figure out all these settings, I’m slowly learning. but I'll try to render them if possible!". So I needed to know if you COULD do that with the materials you already had. If not...then we would need to go in a different direction other than just, "Send me more .DUF files".

I'm glad to try to help you. But I have no intention of "wasting my time EITHER".

hmm why do you boast about your diplomas? let's start from the very beginning, I wrote a question about whether he already has ready-made characters, to which Rolmak sent me two characters without any conditions of checks, etc.! further, you wrote to me, not me, suggesting that for some reason, some kind of checks and that I send you a rendering, although at first I was going to assemble a database and then little by little learn how to render! You set, in principle, you can say a condition and there is no need to say that this is not so for me to speed up my training in DAZ, although I don’t want to rush! Based on the experience of communicating on forums, I had the following question: aren’t you leading me by the nose? Well, I think I’ll promise him the characters, let him run and I’ll joke, and in order to understand this in online communication, you probably don’t need to have “two diplomas.” I hope you now understand what I meant by “wasting time”?

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021

I can’t make a render, I don’t have enough materials and there’s some kind of square on the character....

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/BB/Product/BBAnn Body.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/BB/Product/BBAnn Head.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/Auto Face Enhancer.dsf

/data/lightBLUE/Growler/LightBLUE-Growler-Style 08/Figure_Fibers26.dsf

/data/lightBLUE/Growler/LightBLUE-Growler-Style 08/UV Sets/lightBLUE/Base/default.dsf

/Runtime/Textures/Orestes/SkyHdris-SunnyClouds/sunnysky01c-435.hdr

Last edited:

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
hmm why do you boast about your diplomas? let's start from the very beginning, I wrote a question about whether he already has ready-made characters, to which Rolmak sent me two characters without any conditions of checks, etc.! further, you wrote to me, not me, suggesting that for some reason, some kind of checks and that I send you a rendering, although at first I was going to assemble a database and then little by little learn how to render! You set, in principle, you can say a condition and there is no need to say that this is not so for me to speed up my training in DAZ, although I don’t want to rush! Based on the experience of communicating on forums, I had the following question: aren’t you leading me by the nose? Well, I think I’ll promise him the characters, let him run and I’ll joke, and in order to understand this in online communication, you probably don’t need to have “two diplomas.” I hope you now understand what I meant by “wasting time”?
Lisa
there are not enough such materials although I downloaded the bundle Auto Face Enhancer

data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/!ExtraClones/MegaM G8F/MegaM Body - Hide Nipples.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/BB/Product/BBLisa.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/AFE Cheek Suck Fixed.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/AFE Dimple Cheeks Fixed.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/AFE Shock Fixed.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Happy.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Afraid.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Check Suck Fixed01.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Cheeek Suck.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Cheeks Puff.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Dimple Cheeks.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Disgust Fixed.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Disgust.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Face Compress.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Face Compression Fixed.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Fear.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Flare Lips.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F G8F Snarl.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Jaw Side L.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Jaw Side R.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Jaw Thrust.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Lips Parted.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Pain.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Phoneme CH.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Phoneme FV.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Pucker.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Rage Tongue.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Rage.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Sad.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Tighten Lips.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Tongue Helper L1.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Tongue Out 000.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Tongue Out 001.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/D.Master/Auto Face Enhancer/fG8F Tongue Out 002.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Lyoness/LY_Briallen/FHM_LY_Briallen.dsf

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I can’t make a render, I don’t have enough materials and there’s some kind of square on the character....
Well, I thought that was what was going to happen. :)

You are missing many of the files needed yet for the .DUF files you are using. The grey "squares" shown on the model are where those files (assets, morphs, body parts, whatever) you are missing would be displayed as part of the model. This normally DOESN'T happen when you use a purchased (or even pirated) model you downloaded as a COMPLETE model, like one from Daz or Renderosity or another "seller" of them. It happens ALL THE TIME when you start using models "hand created" by someone in Fan Art threads, because to create the "look alike" of the game character model, the creator has to morph the heck out of an already existing model...either a default Genesis 3 or 8 or 9 model from Daz, or a different model created by someone else. So, what appears to be happening to you right now is one of two things:

1. If you are using one of the .DUF files given to you by Rolmac, he used morphs that you HAVEN'T downloaded and installed yet. Ones that you didn't get with whatever other "stuff" you have already downloaded and installed into Daz Studio. Or...

2. You DO have the "stuff", but it just isn't installed into Daz Studio correctly yet, so when the .DUF file tells Daz Studio to "load" the morphs, etc, to display the model, Daz Studio can't FIND it where it is expected to be.

There's no way right now for me to know which one it is.

So, you gotta go find those missing files that are being listed and get them installed correctly into Daz Studio for the .DUF file to load the COMPLETE model.

EDIT: I'm going to be away from my computer for a couple days starting tomorrow while travelling for required medical treatment. I won't be able to reply to anything here until later in the week.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes