Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

nisenok952

Mar 3, 2024
Hello everyone, I just came to share with you my first renders made in Daz, I recently started studying the tool, if you want to give your opinion or provide suggestions and tips, I'm happy to hear, I'm still studying the issue of character positioning and collision boxes for items do not overlap...
firstRender.png
secondRender.png

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I just came to share with you my first renders made in Daz, I recently started studying the tool, if you want to give your opinion or provide suggestions and tips, I'm happy to hear, I'm still studying the issue of character positioning and collision boxes for items do not overlap...
View attachment 3950390
View attachment 3950392
good job! Max seems kind of big to me...

nisenok952

Mar 3, 2024
Thanks for the tips Big Rooster , today I tested a 2k render and practiced some positioning, I changed the morphs, following the tips, I think I had a cool result, but I intend to improve it even further, in the scenes there are some cameras inserted, so I'm seeing how I use them to get the image render from them :)

Finally, here's today's result, where practice makes perfect.....
3.1render.png
Max changes depending on how much "youth morphs" you dial in... and of course the Camera settings too! looking forward for your ideas!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for the tips Big Rooster , today I tested a 2k render and practiced some positioning, I changed the morphs, following the tips, I think I had a cool result, but I intend to improve it even further, in the scenes there are some cameras inserted, so I'm seeing how I use them to get the image render from them :)

Finally, here's today's result, where practice makes perfect.....
View attachment 3954388
just align the sofas and fix the plants height (ask me how I know :LOL:) and for fixing the scale of things use I add the youth morph to Lisa too 10%+/-

Last edited:

nisenok952

Mar 3, 2024
just align the sofas and fix the plants height (ask me how I know :LOL:) and for fixing the scale of things use I add the youth morph to Lisa too 10%+/-
Wow, thank you very much Big Rooster , I'm going to install it here on daz and tinker with it to try and see how it works :), but then the question arises as to how you discovered this? hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes