image 976.jpg

Lisa
Ça aussi ça va être fracturé

That too will be broken

image 977.jpg

image 978.jpg

image 979.jpg

Lisa
hé bien voilà ! Tu vois érik, c'est pas si difficile. On a le temps de faire une partie de pocker histoire de bien vous vider

Well there! you see érik, it’s not so difficult. We have time to make a game of poker story to well empty you

Erik
Putain comment c"était bon!

Fuck, how good was that"!

Brian
Réveille-toi Érik. On a de l'argent à récupérer ou tu vas arpenté le trottoir

Wake up Erik. We have money to collect or you’ll walk the sidewalk

image 980.jpg

Kira
Cela serait bien pour Lisa et Max.

It would be good for Lisa and Max.

la suite plus tard
Next later

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 981.jpg

Anne
Tu es complètement folle. formé les enfants aux ...

You’re completely crazy. trained the children in ...

Kira
Ha ! Voilà Max

Ha! Here’s Max

image 982.jpg

Max
bonjour les filles. Vous avez passé une bonne journée. Tu bronzes avec un t-shirt ?

Hello girls. You had a good day. Do you tan with a t-shirt?

Anne
Déçu Max, tu aurais préféré que je sois nue.

Disappointed Max, you would have preferred that I was naked.

Kira
J'ai même pas eu le droit de bronzer les seins nus

I didn’t even get to tan my bare breasts

image 983.jpg

Max
normale tante kira. Le départ de grand-mère date d'hier. Il doit rester des résidus de grand-mère, sinon elle aurait les seins nus pour bronzer

normal aunt kira. Grandmother’s departure was yesterday. There must be some residue of grandmother, otherwise she would have bare breasts to sunbathe

Anne
Tu n'as pas de révisions à faire pour tes examens

You do not have any exams to review

image 984.jpg

kira
Alice est très satisfaite de ton intervention sur son ordinateur. Tu pourrais vérifier celui de ta mère

Alice is very happy with your computer intervention. You could check your mother’s

Max
Si tu le permets, maman ?

If you will, Mother?

Anne
Il est dans ma chambre

He’s in my room

image 985.jpg

Anne
Je peux savoir pourquoi faire vérifier mon ordinateur par Max

I can know why Max checks my computer

kira
On subit des attaques informatiques depuis quelque temps. Notre informaticien a beaucoup de mal à protéger les données du gang. Ce qui nous oblige à revenir aux anciennes méthodes. Papier, crayon.

We’ve been under cyber attacks for some time now. Our IT guy has a lot of trouble protecting the gang data. Which forces us to go back to the old ways. Paper, pencil.

image 986.jpg

Anne
Je n'ai plus de contact avec le gang depuis une décennie. Pourquoi s'amuserait-on à pirater mon ordinateur?

I have not had contact with the gang for a decade. Why would anyone want to hack my computer?

Kira
Parce que tu es Anne ! Que tu bosses avec le fils de notre mère et qu'elle a habité ici. Que les partenel pensent qu'on est sur terre pour assurer leur descendance.

Because you are Anne! That you work with our mother’s son and she lived here. That the paternal think we are on earth to ensure their offspring.

image 987.jpg

Anne
Je ne comprendrais jamais leur acharnement. Comme s'il n'y avait pas d'autre fille pour leur faire leurs bébés

I will never understand their determination. As if there were no other girl to make them their babies

kira
aucune autre fille ne peut rivaliser avec nous

no other girl can compete with us

image 988.jpg

Anne
Par moment je me dis que la meilleure solution serait ...

Sometimes I think the best solution would be ...

Kira
Ne dis pas de bêtise, il y a une autre solution. Cette solution Max, Lisa et Alice

Don’t be silly, there is another solution. This solution Max, Lisa and Alice

image 989.jpg

Anne
Quand tu as dit qu'il serait bientôt à la prison de la ville, qui est à moins de 30 min de la maison. J'ai ressenti de la joie. Je me suis dit. Qu'il développe beaucoup d'énergie pour être auprès de moi. Peut-être que son amour est sincère

When you said he would soon be in the city jail, which is less than 30 minutes from home. I felt joy. I thought. That he develops a lot of energy to be with me. Maybe his love is sincere

Kira
Ça, c'est la mauvaise partie de toi. Tu sais que tu seras juste un ventre et un jouet sexuel. L'amour que tu penses avoir pour lui est factif. Ce que tu ressens pour t'es enfant, ça c'est un amour réel

That’s the bad part of you. You know you’ll just be a belly and a sex toy. The love you think you have for him is factive. What you feel for your child, that’s real love

image 990.jpg

Anne
Je sais ça. Mais je peux peut-être le convaincre de changer d'attitude vis-à-vis de moi et qu'une femme soumise par amour se soumettra plus facilement

I know that. But maybe I can convince him to change his attitude towards me and that a woman submissive by love will submit more easily

Kira
Tu rêves ma sœur. notre mère a déjà essayé. Sinon ce soir je vais bossé, tu as quoi comme fringue.

You’re dreaming sister. our mother already tried. otherwise tonight I go to work, you have what as a dress.

la suite plus tard
Next later

Last edited:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 991.jpg

Anne
Tu auras une tenue pour manger avec nous après on verra la tenue pour bossé

You will have a outfit to eat with us after we see the outfit for work

image 992.jpg

Max
J'ai fini de vérifier ton ordinateur

kira
Frappé à la porte, c'est une option

Knocking on the door is an option

Anne
Alors qu'est-ce qui ne va pas avec mon ordi

So what’s wrong with my computer

image 993.jpg

Max
J'ai fait un nettoyage rapide pour enlever les nombreuses véroles de ton ordi. mais il en reste. Ils ont été implantés directement sur ton ordi. Sûrement grand-mère.

I did a quick clean to remove the many buckles from your computer. but there are some left. They were implanted directly on your computer. Probably the grandmother.

Anne
Je peux travailler avec?

Can I work with it?

image 994.jpg

Max
Oui, tu peux. Mais tout ce que tu feras sur ton ordi, une personne le saura à chaque fois que tu allumeras ton ordi. Comme il verra ton environnement à chaque fois que ton ordinateur sera ouvert, grâce à la caméra incrustée. Alice avait le même problème.

Yes, you can. But everything you do on your computer, someone will know every time you turn on your computer. As he will see your environment every time you open your computer, thanks to the embedded camera. Alice had the same problem.

Anne
Tu me conseilles quoi?

What do you advise?

image 995.jpg

Max
De l'utiliser comme d'habitude est de venir sur mon ordinateur ou celui de Lisa pour ton travail personnel en attendant que je trouve une solution

To use it as usual is to come on my computer or that of Lisa for your personal work while I find a solution

Anne
On va faire comme ça en attendant

We’ll do this while waiting

Kira
Voilà une bonne chose de faite! Dis-moi mon chérie, c'est vrai que tu es une fontaine à sperme

That’s a good thing done! Tell me, my dear, it is true that you are a fountain of sperm

image 996.jpg

Max
heu? Disons que je produis plus de sperme à cause d'une anomalie génétique rare. Fontaine faut pas abuser ?

huh? Let’s say I’m producing more sperm because of a rare genetic abnormality. Fontaine, you’re not supposed to abuse?

Anne
Ses couilles sont vides. tu n'auras pas de démonstration

His balls are empty. you will not have a demonstration

Kira
Je comprends ma chérie. C'est ton enfant d'amour. Comme toutes mamans, on a tendance à exagérer sur les capacités de son fils

I understand, darling. He is your love child. Like all mothers, we tend to exaggerate the abilities of our son

image 997.jpg

Anne
cherche pas kira. Je t'ai à l’œil

Don’t look for kira. I’m watching you

Kira
Je voulais juste vérifier. Désolé d'avoir cru à ce joli fantasme

I just wanted to check. Sorry for believing in this nice fantasy

image 998.jpg

Anne
Juste vérifié! Tu m'en diras tant

Just checked! You’ll tell me so much

Kiras
Tu aurais fait pareil. Hola je crois que les couilles sont pleines

You would have done the same. Hola I think the balls are full

Max
Sa aide en présence de deux belles femmes. Et j'allais passé plus tard autant me soulager ce qu'on peut maintenant. Histoire de montrer à tante kira que tu ne fais pas d'exagération

His help in the presence of two beautiful women. And I was going to go later as much as I can relieve myself now. Just to show aunt kira that you don’t exaggerate

image 999.jpg

Anne
On verra ce soir. On va bientôt manger et Lisa ne va pas tarder à rentrer

We’ll see tonight. We’re going to eat soon and Lisa will be home soon

Kira
Si Max dit que ça va être rapide! Je demande à voir, il y a plus d'hésitation à avoir! au boulot max

If Max says it will be fast! I ask to see, there is more hesitation to have! at work max

image 1000.jpg

Anne
Lisa va bientôt rentrer. vous jouez à quoi?

Lisa will be home soon. you play what?

Kira
Une fontaine à sperme! Quelle femme ne voudrait satisfaire sa curiosité. Aller assieds-toi et explique-moi comment tu règles son problème. Tu es bien outillé max

A fountain of sperm! What woman would not want to satisfy her curiosity. Go sit down and explain me how you solve her problem. You are well equipped max

Anne
Comme si c'était la première fois que tu voyais une bite

As if it was the first time you saw a dick

Max
Qui veut tenir le Bécher ?

Who wants to hold the beaker?

la suite plus tard
Next later

La dernière image, est la 1000ème que j'ai faite pour ma version de l'histoire.
La suite est en construction, faudra attendre un peu

The last image, is the 1000th I made for my version of the story.
The suite is under construction, we will have to wait a little

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm, not really. Images 441, 673, 754, 873 and 930 are missing from this thread. So, only 995 published. :p
Could you have imagined that someone would count your entire series?

[Google translate]
Hmmm, pas vraiment. Les images 441, 673, 754, 873 et 930 manquent de ce fil. Ainsi, seulement 995 publiés. : P
Auriez-vous pu imaginer que quelqu'un compterait toute votre série?

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 4022447

Anne
Tu auras une tenue pour manger avec nous après on verra la tenue pour bossé

You will have a outfit to eat with us after we see the outfit for work

View attachment 4022464

Max
J'ai fini de vérifier ton ordinateur

kira
Frappé à la porte, c'est une option

Knocking on the door is an option

Anne
Alors qu'est-ce qui ne va pas avec mon ordi

So what’s wrong with my computer

View attachment 4022496

Max
J'ai fait un nettoyage rapide pour enlever les nombreuses véroles de ton ordi. mais il en reste. Ils ont été implantés directement sur ton ordi. Sûrement grand-mère.

I did a quick clean to remove the many buckles from your computer. but there are some left. They were implanted directly on your computer. Probably the grandmother.

Anne
Je peux travailler avec?

Can I work with it?

View attachment 4022514

Max
Oui, tu peux. Mais tout ce que tu feras sur ton ordi, une personne le saura à chaque fois que tu allumeras ton ordi. Comme il verra ton environnement à chaque fois que ton ordinateur sera ouvert, grâce à la caméra incrustée. Alice avait le même problème.

Yes, you can. But everything you do on your computer, someone will know every time you turn on your computer. As he will see your environment every time you open your computer, thanks to the embedded camera. Alice had the same problem.

Anne
Tu me conseilles quoi?

What do you advise?

View attachment 4022537

Max
De l'utiliser comme d'habitude est de venir sur mon ordinateur ou celui de Lisa pour ton travail personnel en attendant que je trouve une solution

To use it as usual is to come on my computer or that of Lisa for your personal work while I find a solution

Anne
On va faire comme ça en attendant

We’ll do this while waiting

Kira
Voilà une bonne chose de faite! Dis-moi mon chérie, c'est vrai que tu es une fontaine à sperme

That’s a good thing done! Tell me, my dear, it is true that you are a fountain of sperm

View attachment 4022550

Max
heu? Disons que je produis plus de sperme à cause d'une anomalie génétique rare. Fontaine faut pas abuser ?

huh? Let’s say I’m producing more sperm because of a rare genetic abnormality. Fontaine, you’re not supposed to abuse?

Anne
Ses couilles sont vides. tu n'auras pas de démonstration

His balls are empty. you will not have a demonstration

Kira
Je comprends ma chérie. C'est ton enfant d'amour. Comme toutes mamans, on a tendance à exagérer sur les capacités de son fils

I understand, darling. He is your love child. Like all mothers, we tend to exaggerate the abilities of our son

View attachment 4022565

Anne
cherche pas kira. Je t'ai à l’œil

Don’t look for kira. I’m watching you

Kira
Je voulais juste vérifier. Désolé d'avoir cru à ce joli fantasme

I just wanted to check. Sorry for believing in this nice fantasy

View attachment 4022575

Anne
Juste vérifié! Tu m'en diras tant

Just checked! You’ll tell me so much

Kiras
Tu aurais fait pareil. Hola je crois que les couilles sont pleines

You would have done the same. Hola I think the balls are full

Max
Sa aide en présence de deux belles femmes. Et j'allais passé plus tard autant me soulager ce qu'on peut maintenant. Histoire de montrer à tante kira que tu ne fais pas d'exagération

His help in the presence of two beautiful women. And I was going to go later as much as I can relieve myself now. Just to show aunt kira that you don’t exaggerate

View attachment 4022601

Anne
On verra ce soir. On va bientôt manger et Lisa ne va pas tarder à rentrer

We’ll see tonight. We’re going to eat soon and Lisa will be home soon

Kira
Si Max dit que ça va être rapide! Je demande à voir, il y a plus d'hésitation à avoir! au boulot max

If Max says it will be fast! I ask to see, there is more hesitation to have! at work max

View attachment 4022615

Anne
Lisa va bientôt rentrer. vous jouez à quoi?

Lisa will be home soon. you play what?

Kira
Une fontaine à sperme! Quelle femme ne voudrait satisfaire sa curiosité. Aller assieds-toi et explique-moi comment tu règles son problème. Tu es bien outillé max

A fountain of sperm! What woman would not want to satisfy her curiosity. Go sit down and explain me how you solve her problem. You are well equipped max

Anne
Comme si c'était la première fois que tu voyais une bite

As if it was the first time you saw a dick

Max
Qui veut tenir le Bécher ?

Who wants to hold the beaker?

la suite plus tard
Next later

La dernière image, est la 1000ème que j'ai faite pour ma version de l'histoire.
La suite est en construction, faudra attendre un peu

The suite is under construction, we will have to wait a little
Wow 1000 images and still going strong, well done

Reactions: rolmac

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Hmmm, not really. Images 441, 673, 754, 873 and 930 are missing from this thread. So, only 995 published. :p
Could you have imagined that someone would count your entire series?

[Google translate]
Hmmm, pas vraiment. Les images 441, 673, 754, 873 et 930 manquent de ce fil. Ainsi, seulement 995 publiés. : P
Auriez-vous pu imaginer que quelqu'un compterait toute votre série?
Là, je suis impressionné

There, I am impressed

• Wow
Reactions: Vivaan2457 and groq

redle

Apr 12, 2017
1 st few pages of this thread give you the assets, you might also look in on Glamour which was from the maker of and also has an asset list
Actually this is one of the earliest games that started the fan art section on f95 and also flooded with enough content that it is one of the few games that has 2 separate threads. This one for fan art and an entirely separate one just for the assets. As you say, assets still pop up from time to time here anyway, but the dedicated thread would be the best place.

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: FiorentexLogaaan

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
If someone likes the stories that the great "Rolmac" showed us (I personally value his work very much),
I suggest you take the trouble and find a fantastic story that "Bruno de Montdragon" did a few years ago.
More than five hundred amazing arts. It's really worth looking for this.

View attachment 4040623 View attachment 4040624 View attachment 4040625 View attachment 4040626
We really need to be making collections of this sort of story available so if (heaven forfend) anything happens to the forum it's not lost to posterity

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
We really need to be making collections of this sort of story available so if (heaven forfend) anything happens to the forum it's not lost to posterity
But it is happening. Sometimes admins delete posts or accounts. Sometimes an angry artist deletes his own work. About a year ago I checked BB FanArt and AWAM FanArt and about 200 arts disappeared. A few were downright brilliant.
I showed one on AWAM FanArt, Sophia looks unique on it.

Reactions: LFARA and groq
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes