Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Ann has called Max to her office. There's this new secretary that might be girlfriend material she wabts him to meet... Coincidentally she also has done some shopping for beautiful boots this morning... everything didn't go as she planned. Ot did it ?

(It's a bunch of failed renders As I try to progress toward something acceptable but I figured some people might like it anyway)

Anymore hidden somewhere?

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Beautiful.

It has an Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40GHz and 4 G RAM running Vista 64B.

Yes I know... it is 10 years old but till now enough for me.
Don't even try dude, i was using an AMD gaming pc with 2 gtx 750ti for my first renders and it exploded after 2 days rendering non stop, seriously dude, don't try.
Now i'm using an old 4790k 4,4ghz with a 970 (1080 coming today) and it takes time to render(1h20min render) but the temperature is fking nice.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
@Max Headroom. Yes the Hardware seems to be an Issue, but let me tell you. Just for fun., you don't need the Monsters, the others tell you about.
The Graphic card for axample. If you use it exclusivly for rendering a GTX 750Ti or a 960 will work for cheap money. You can conect a monitor on a second card or an on board solution. That is, what I'm doing, when I want to do smth else. Same with actual RAM. The problem here isn't DAZ. It is mainly the OS you use. As soon as you use Win10 you will need at least 16 GB, but with a lower version like Win7 or 8 you can get away with 8 Gigs. But didn't expect grainfree 4K images. XD I use a Machine that was build mainly for skyrim and Sims4 since. And it works just fine for me, as a render machine as well. I do the nice stuff, when I'm not at home or in the night, so I can do the higher quality stuff too. And as soon as you discover blender, things will change again.
A friend of mine, sneezes at Gaming PCs like Alienware, b/c she needs at least 16GB VRam for some "simple" animations done in Blender. ;)

Reactions: CJ0

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
If everything goes well, in a couple of days my new graphic card will be here. I'll try to make some "event" + animation with Lisa. I'm really happy you guys liked that last "event".
I clicked your mega link, instantly clicked the Alice folder and died a little inside...

Heh, your stuff is very impressive mate - well done!

Speaking of @celtic1138 your stuff fills my Alice needs. Thank you kind sir. :)

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I suggest you to leave rendering to other ppl before you burn your computer down, can scroll back some pages and see how burnout computer card looks like.
CPUs can render 24/7 it's GPUs that need to be replaced every few months.

ADD fans to your case. "Positive air flow" some people think leaving the side cover off the computer lets it cool.
that air is just sitting getting hot, it's not carrying the heat away. Air flow works best with the cover on, so the air travels across the gpus
detail_fans_builtcase_R.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
CPUs can render 24/7 it's GPUs that need to be replaced every few months.

ADD fans to your case. "Positive air flow" some people think leaving the side cover off the computer lets it cool.
that air is just sitting getting hot, it's not carrying the heat away. Air flow works best with the cover on, so the air travels across the gpus
View attachment 25111
Yeah i prefer that my gpu last longer than just few month so i avoid doing that :) . But yes all depend on heat management better it is longer it last. Good cleaning and time down.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Yeah i prefer that my gpu last longer than just few month so i avoid doing that :) . But yes all depend on heat management better it is longer it last. Good cleaning and time down.
Actually good that you mentioned "time down"
warm up before rendering. cool down between, but don't go cold hot/cold causes expansion contraction stresses

Reactions: Max Headroom

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
[QUOTE="
You can find all the images and frames, video and gif in full 1080 unedited in my mega folder.
Sorry about the dialogs, i'm not very good in storytelling and i apologize for my engrish. Anyways i hope you like it.[/QUOTE]

what outfit does ann have on in this?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
fan art forum or tech talk?
Sorry but till I find a tech talk forum with people use this stuff in that manner...
So why should not asking the guys at work?

Maybe I should better opened a own thread...

Sorry again

Reactions: cusa

penecultor

May 4, 2017
[QUOTE="
You can find all the images and frames, video and gif in full 1080 unedited in my mega folder.
Sorry about the dialogs, i'm not very good in storytelling and i apologize for my engrish. Anyways i hope you like it.
what outfit does ann have on in this?[/QUOTE]

Reactions: lordshimra

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Sorry but till I find a tech talk forum with people use this stuff in that manner...
So why should not asking the guys at work?

Maybe I should better opened a own thread...

Sorry again
Don't apologize. This thread is about fan art, and what it takes to make it. Just ignore the trolls who can't read.
Tech talk, mod suggestions, and spiders, is what make these images possible. For those who just want to see the pics, download the game mods.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes