Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Don't apologize. This thread is about fan art, and what it takes to make it. Just ignore the trolls who can't read.
Tech talk, mod suggestions, and spiders, is what make these images possible. For those who just want to see the pics, download the game mods.
Nevertheless I opened a Tech Talk thread so if someone wants something to add about hardware issues pls there:

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
First of all: great job! I really like it!

2nd but:
her hair looks gray a little bit (Does too much sex kills colour? :eek:)

In the last picture as photographer I would say: Let me think where your light source is? I gues in the height of your chest 3 feet right of you (right lower 1/3 of the picture) and it is too hard imo (spot without diffusor).

My tip would be (in real, I take real pictures and have no clue if it is possibel with your software):
Maybe rise the light source setting above head level and use a second from left (try 1/3 or less) to light up the hard shadows and maybe a reflector or smaller light from right to lighten up this leg's shadow too. All with diffusors.
Maybe you should also switch the sides to check the shadows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 2, 2017
then is also about what soft drink i consume while i make my designs. and what sneakers i wear when i go to my pc. and it's about the movies i watch to get these pervert ideas XD
Posting this drivel is more detrimental to this thread than the hardware stuff. Give it a rest eh?

Reactions: Max Headroom
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes