Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 18, 2018
Eric: Here we-
Lisa: Wait!
Lisa: Mom, I'm scared...
Anne: It's going to be alright, sweetie.
Anne: Go ahead Eric.
Eric: Just breathe aaaaaaaaand...
Lisa: *OUCH!*
Eric: We're in. Congratulations, Lisa, you're a woman now! You should probably switch to top so you can control how much you have to handle. I can get a little carried away sometimes.
Anne: Let me help you. How are you feeling, sweetie?
Lisa: It hurts, but I'm ok.
Eric: You should try moving some.
Lisa: *Mphf*
Lisa: *AH!*
Lisa: *Ngh*
Anne: You're doing great, sweetie!
Eric: SHIT she's tight! I'm already about to blow!
Eric: ANNE!!!
Lisa: Did I do it right, Mom.
Anne: *Slurp* Mhmm
Eric: It's not over yet! You ready for round two?
Eric: Babe, help me out.
Anne: Get on top of Mommy, Lisa.
Lisa: *OH!*

I know it doesn't *quite* line up, but it's the best I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merfolk_Shot

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
Once more i try out some new hairstyles for Alice because i have so much trouble with the Original Jennifer Hair. And this time, i really fall in love for the resault. make her look more like an adault but still very sexy, i think.

Alice_In_Sexy_Lingerie.png

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Once more i try out some new hairstyles for Alice because i have so much trouble with the Original Jennifer Hair. And this time, i really fall in love for the resault. make her look more like an adault but still very sexy, i think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

XXXHILER

Aug 1, 2022
Good evening dear edi4.
Let me thank you for your creativity and admiration for the images you created while illustrating Max's story.
I admire your talent and hope that you will create many more beautiful illustrations.

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
Good evening dear edi4.
Let me thank you for your creativity and admiration for the images you created while illustrating Max's story.
I admire your talent and hope that you will create many more beautiful illustrations.
Thank you:)

Reactions: XXXHILER

XXXHILER

Aug 1, 2022
Dear edi4, as far as I know, you create art on Big Brother.
You are probably aware that one of the members of the 8muses forum is known by the alias E_C_Gordon, who uses images you created created by you to achieve a 3D comic (which you may have seen).
Several times I offered the author my ideas for the development of the plot, but he replied that the creative freedom of others is limited by the lack of illustrations necessary to implement my ideas.
Maybe you, as an artist, will take a look at my ideas and create the images you need to use?

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
You are probably aware that one of the members of the 8muses forum is known by the alias E_C_Gordon, who uses images you created created by you to achieve a 3D comic (which you may have seen).
Several times I offered the author my ideas for the development of the plot, but he replied that the creative freedom of others is limited by the lack of illustrations necessary to implement my ideas.
Maybe you, as an artist, will take a look at my ideas and create the images you need to use?
I don't think I've used any of edi4's renders.

XXXHILER

Aug 1, 2022
I don't think I've used any of edi4's renders.
Looks like I was wrong. What a pity.
I wanted to invite the artist to create the illustrations necessary to implement the ideas that I suggested to you earlier.
What. I will continue to wait for the twentieth part of your excellent comic.

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
Dear XXXHILER, no I was not familiar with the works of E_C_Gordon.
But I already download his content for acquaintance and possible inspiration.
Regarding your ideas, I often don't have enough time to continue my story, but when I finish it, something can be discussed.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes