Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jun 11, 2022
Still not there lighting wise..tried the other shader for Ann..gonna look at some reference pics from the game to see if I can recreate as close as possible.

Max also looks wierd.. used the version that WBWB provided but I think some more tweaks are needed.

View attachment 1996726
True, scene could've use some darkness (for intimacy).

They could've also start with some items on (towel, shorts).

Max could've use less giggly approach so-to-speak IMO.

There is some certain subtle passion in casual talk of mother and son ...being this way.

Great pic regardless!

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Apparently, she got bigger tits back in the 1980-th (or whatever B&W supposed to represent).

Kidding (or maybe not, ha-ha).

Kudos for posting here, in my fav. thread, still, nonetheless.
tits are magic is all I can say...

and we had color back in the 1980 :p it's just that sometimes color is just too much, too distracting

edit: couple pics for comparison, I think I didn't do much to the younger titties, but the rest of her body got tighter slightly, and few small things with the face AFAIR
_aycomp1.jpg
_aycomp2.jpg

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
You should probably have a look at your environment intensity settings to see if that can be lowered a bit. Currently the details of your character are being 'washed out' due to the over exposure.
SamK979
I agree the images are being completely washed out, but this post implies it is because he isn't actually doing the rendering at all for most of his posts. The actual rendered version isn't over-exposed.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes