elvergallarga

Jun 30, 2017
same with the other mod data :'( but what I did do, is took the Original Chancer cheat menu and mod and added that to this mod text. I advise doing the same. I also added the untold stories cause I love that mod alright guys... so for the shopping mod you will see english and russian, for diamond, english and russian, for the new content it will be in russian, untold stories will be in russian. but I can't get it to work yet so this is all I can do. I apologize for not being able to do this (yet) :'(.

I will still attach my mod.text if anyone wants it

How can I use it? Copying all and creating a .txt with it?
Thx for your hard work man

Omarley

Nov 13, 2018
@ Dominus23, I tried to translate the cheat menu and the first 2 scenes with mom and it seems to works fine. It s for the version 0.16.004 If you wanna watch and if you still wanna do the translation it would be appreciated because it s a too big work for me I think lol

May 22, 2017
About the ReiPatcher. here is my experiencie with it. Hope it helps.

1. Download and extract this file "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" directly into the game directory, alongside BigBrother.exe file.

2. Execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe". This will setup up ReiPatcher.

3. The patch will create the shortcut BigBrother (Patch and Run).lnk

Now that you patched, you need to run the game once (just to title screen is fine), because the patch will create the configuration file.

4. Open this file "Config.ini". Change this line "FromLanguage=ja" to "FromLanguage=ru" (this changes from japanese to russian). Save and we are done.

I attach some images to be more clearly to understand.

You can download ReiPatcher here:

OBS: windows will flag as virus :O... but is ok .

Reactions: Chokch

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Now that you patched, you need to run the game once (just to title screen is fine), because the patch will create the configuration file.

OBS: windows will flag as virus :O... but is ok .
Can't get to create config.ini. Patch and Run shortcut is simply opening a command prompt window with some activity and then closes by itself after 2-3 seconds. And also for some reason my autotranslator folder is missing translation folder.

KartonFox

Aug 14, 2018
ReiPatcher is unnecesary. All the modded text lines are stored in text files in Data directory and in Mod.txt. I wrote simple python script that translates it with google translate.
If you want to use it just copy whatever text you want to translate into formatted.txt file and run the script like so
Code:
python linestranslator.py t
If you want to have both original and Russian version just change usage of _reformat_lines method with _reformat_lines_with_original.
One thing to keep in mind is that I didn't run it on whole file but copied parts of text that I wanted to translate so I don't know if that would work since script is pretty simple. Also script uses library so make sure you have it.

I can't attach files with .py extension so you have to either rename it or run it as "python linestranslator.txt t"

SimonSaid

Mar 24, 2019
Guys, is this the newest version of the mod? I've found multiple versions of this. This one got some storyline but I also played the version with more hardcore stuff from beginning and different menu (You can save the game by clicking right mouse button, not on F5). Is this version got all mods implemented? Because the other one got info that it is so I don't know which version I should play and which I should not.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
ReiPatcher is unnecesary. All the modded text lines are stored in text files in Data directory and in Mod.txt. I wrote simple python script that translates it with google translate.
If you want to use it just copy whatever text you want to translate into formatted.txt file and run the script like so
Code:
python linestranslator.py t
If you want to have both original and Russian version just change usage of _reformat_lines method with _reformat_lines_with_original.
One thing to keep in mind is that I didn't run it on whole file but copied parts of text that I wanted to translate so I don't know if that would work since script is pretty simple. Also script uses library so make sure you have it.

I can't attach files with .py extension so you have to either rename it or run it as "python linestranslator.txt t"
Could you give more details on how to run it?

KartonFox

Aug 14, 2018
Could you give more details on how to run it?
You have to install python from It has installer so nothing complicated. On their website there should be an explanation on how to run python scripts. Alternatively you could just google it.
I modified the script so that you don't have to pass any arguments to the script for your convenience. Meaning that if windows uses python to open files with .py extensions you can just open it and it will run. Although there has to be text file called formatted.txt in the same directory where you put text to be translated.

You can put entarity of the text files through that script. But keep in mind that my script doesn't translate the text that is already translated but only if line has both original and English separated by "|" otherwise it can't tell and sends it to the google translate. And google does some weird stuff with it.
Most of the text I have looked at had either both Russian and English or just Russian with few exceptions.

And don't forget to install googletrans module. Using cmd (Command Prompt) typing this should work
Code:
py -3.4 -m pip install googletrans
If you don't mind using console you can pass filename of the file you want to translate as an argument as opposed to default formatted.txt. On widnows by default it's apparently just "py". So something like: py <script name> <textfile name> when you are in directory where those files are located.

HuthLo

Sep 11, 2018
I was looking for the full walkthrough or Savegame file of 0.16 ver. Does anyone have it?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes