Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm stuck here, is there any help?

This is my save
You are still doing movies and New Job opportunity shows that you have last movie pending.

Chat with family tits at 12:00 near the pool.

First dialog option with Vicky has some story. Visit Vicky alone.

Keep visiting clinic.

Use "Here is money" dialog with Ann to cover weekly expenses. You have 50 USD not covered atm. That dialog counts both as weekly expense coverage and private punishments.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys,
I am stuck, can you please help?
Thanks in advance !
This is the save:
You are on wrong path. Don't play BB in Olivia's path. It is dead end. Game ends in 0.9 version content with Olivia. Switch to any path with Lisa in cheat menu. Either war or forget Alex path.

Your Max loves his sisters too much. You have to punish them both at least twice in public and convince Ann to let him punish sisters in private. Pay the bills on Monday and cover 200$ deficit to be able to punish sisters. Main story will continue when Max learns something about Lisa in private punishments and discusses it with Kira. If I remember correctly, you will never get that event in Olivia's path. If you punish Alice in private, do it in a pleasant way. There is a counter. You could also try punishing Alice in private, when she is with Kate. Preferably before you advance main story too far and Lisa learns how spiders should be killed in bed at night.

Your Max loves Alice too much. She still does not know how Max and Lisa are sleeping. Scare her with spiders at night when she is alone. Convince her that spiders require extra protection in her bed. You will have to kill a lot of spiders there to get to the point which progresses main story further.

If you keep Lisa unhappy, you lose events in kitchen. Later in mod those events will be part of the story. Do homework with Lisa without demanding anything in return, if you don't have anything else to do at 23:00 Monday to Friday or 17:00 on Saturday.

Last edited:

steauasv

Jun 3, 2021
You are on wrong path. Don't play BB in Olivia's path. It is dead end. Game ends in 0.9 version content with Olivia. Switch to any path with Lisa in cheat menu. Either war or forget Alex path.

Your Max loves his sisters too much. You have to punish them both at least twice in public and convince Ann to let him punish sisters in private. Pay the bills on Monday and cover 200$ deficit to be able to punish sisters. Main story will continue when Max learns something about Lisa in private punishments and discusses it with Kira. If I remember correctly, you will never get that event in Olivia's path. If you punish Alice in private, do it in a pleasant way. There is a counter. You could also try punishing Alice in private, when she is with Kate. Preferably before you advance main story too far and Lisa learns how spiders should be killed in bed at night.

Your Max loves Alice too much. She still does not know how Max and Lisa are sleeping. Scare her with spiders at night when she is alone. Convince her that spiders require extra protection in her bed. You will have to kill a lot of spiders there to get to the point which progresses main story further.

If you keep Lisa unhappy, you lose events in kitchen. Later in mod those events will be part of the story. Do homework with Lisa without demanding anything in return, if you don't have anything else to do at 23:00 Monday to Friday or 17:00 on Saturday.
Thanks a lot, i will try and let you know! :)

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Big Brother - Mod [v0.21.018] [the Smirniy] - Torrent

Download -

Last edited:

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
I'm in a closed circle, I can't tell the story after talking to Aunt Kira

I will give you a reference. I'm not sure if erotica exists, but maybe some kind of search in the online store.

This is my save

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
أنا في دائرة مغلقة ، لا يمكنني تقديم القصة بعد التحدث إلى العمة كيرا

سأرمي لك مرجعا. لست متأكدًا من وجود الشبقية ، ولكن ربما يكون هناك نوع من البحث في المتجر عبر الإنترنت.

هذا هو حفظي
Translated:
I'm in a closed circle, I can't tell the story after talking to Aunt Kira.

I will give you a reference. I'm not sure if erotica exists, but maybe some kind of search in the online store.

This is my save
I think you should buy a book from Max's Laptop. Also, please post in English.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Just follow guide. Every event happens in sequence in the guide. Identify where you are now according to the guide and follow the next step. Don't depend on the opportunity section. I am attaching it in pdf form for easy use.
Thank you, but this doesn't help. How does one watch a movie with anal sex? I never get that choice. I assumed it was the 'watch something new and interesting", but it never seems to pop in.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Thank you, but this doesn't help. How does one watch a movie with anal sex? I never get that choice. I assumed it was the 'watch something new and interesting", but it never seems to pop in.
Sorry but I've completed this game a long time ago, maybe Dzeris can help you.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry but I've completed this game a long time ago, maybe Dzeris can help you.
save9.save is at the end of 0.13. It is nowhere near video with anal sex event.

OP has to watch TV with Ann on Tuesday or Sunday.

What are you watching -> Maybe a little fun?
After that see Ann in her bedroom at 23:00 on Wednesday and start new lessons with Lisa. Max has to open the door to get to new lessons. If OP sees Ann on the bed instead of door, they will do regular BJ lessons with Ann and Lisa from original game.

Talk to Lisa at 10:00 to advance Hot Coffee opportunity. Event with Vicky's boob touching hinted that you have to talk to Lisa. Don't miss hints in talk with Lisa.

How does one watch a movie with anal sex?
Have sex (not BJ) with Lisa at 7:00 in bathroom at certain point in mod story. Max will go to Ann after that. If you are not at that point in story, event will end without going to Ann.

Then multiple events near TV
---
What are you watching? -> Maybe we'll see something... such..?

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
save9.save is at the end of 0.13. It is nowhere near video with anal sex event.

OP has to watch TV with Ann on Tuesday or Sunday.

What are you watching -> Maybe a little fun?
After that see Ann in her bedroom at 23:00 on Wednesday and start new lessons with Lisa. Max has to open the door to get to new lessons. If OP sees Ann on the bed instead of door, they will do regular BJ lessons with Ann and Lisa from original game.

Talk to Lisa at 10:00 to advance Hot Coffee opportunity. Event with Vicky's boob touching hinted that you have to talk to Lisa. Don't miss hints in talk with Lisa.

Have sex (not BJ) with Lisa at 7:00 in bathroom at certain point in mod story. Max will go to Ann after that. If you are not at that point in story, event will end without going to Ann.

Then multiple events near TV
---
What are you watching? -> Maybe we'll see something... such..?
Thank you for trying, but I've been doing that for weeks ingame now, and still nothing... Any other requirements to get this happening? I really do not understand what I'm missing there :(

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I think you have to avoid watching tv on Saturday or Ann will refuse to watch tv on Sunday. I could activate that event on Sunday with your save and story progress flags advanced to next phase.

There are only two conditions for dialog activation. Day of the week and Ann's corruption level (mco). You must have sex with Ann in bedroom at 22:00 to get to required corruption level and Friday events in your save show that you had at least two sex events in bedroom as some event in terrace was active.
I think the issue was the "island" and "party", which I did not do/activate until now (Kira at night in the living room). It's possible that this is what stopped it from happening (I'll know more once I move forward more again I guess ^_^). Thank you for your help.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think the issue was the "island" and "party", which I did not do/activate until now (Kira at night in the living room). It's possible that this is what stopped it from happening (I'll know more once I move forward more again I guess ^_^). Thank you for your help.
There are around 15 different events between party/old-dude events and anal sex with Ann. She learns something about Max and Lisa in one of those events. 0.16 events are linear. You get two parallel story lines only in 0.17.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
There are around 15 different events between party/old-dude events and anal sex with Ann. She learns something about Max and Lisa in one of those events. 0.16 events are linear. You get two parallel story lines only in 0.17.
That what indeed what got everything stuck for me. The last updates/stories, seems very much based on odd times once or twice a week conversations, which makes it incredibly boring, slow, and so easy to miss an interaction... having to wait for another week or so to progress again :S

Anyway, thank you very much for the help, being stuck there was driving me bonkers ^_^

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
That what indeed what got everything stuck for me. The last updates/stories, seems very much based on odd times once or twice a week conversations, which makes it incredibly boring, slow, and so easy to miss an interaction... having to wait for another week or so to progress again :S

Anyway, thank you very much for the help, being stuck there was driving me bonkers ^_^
If you miss an event then try using the autosave to restart the day. It's a lot easier and less frustrating than clicking through another week of time.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes