goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
i follow the walkthrough but got stuck in here :
Meeting at night with Kira at the pool and talking about going to the club (Saturday 03.00) – Phrases: So where are Alice cowards? – Can you talk about this in more detail?
Alice’s punishment – a blowjob for everyone on the veranda – Phrases: Mom, let me do it today!
Screenshot_1.png
if i choose #2 will same with past week, but if i choose #1 cant see max talk about this in more detail?
n phrases : so where are alice coward i can see in here
Screenshot_2.png
please help me with this walkthrough. coz im stuck in here

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
With your autosave handcuff event happens on Sunday and it works fine in 0.21.0.018 version. And you did not give autosaves from times when event is broken. If you get that event and you can't go further, last autosave would start from Lisa sitting next to handcuffed Max. Night events with Lisa, Kira or Alice are at the start of automatic saves as they happen on the start of day after auto save.

i follow the walkthrough but got stuck in here :
please help me with this walkthrough. coz im stuck in here
If you are running 0.21.0.16_v3 English translation, you are using game which has bug in that specific place and those events do not advance. Upgrade your game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AsticHam

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
With your autosave handcuff event happens on Sunday and it works fine in 0.21.0.018 version. And you did not give autosaves from times when event is broken. If you get that event and you can't go further, last autosave would start from Lisa sitting next to handcuffed Max. Night events with Lisa, Kira or Alice are at the start of automatic saves as they happen on the start of day after auto save.

If you are running 0.21.0.16_v3 English translation, you are using game which has bug in that specific place and those events do not advance. Upgrade your game.
Im using 017 version, where i can find 018? Thanks for the heads up!

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020

dang, u totally right dzeris. my fault using 21.0.16 english translation. finally i can pass this walkthrough with i re-download again game but without using mod english translate i just using click L. then copas my autosave from my before game to my re-download game. play again n in the next friday (alice party) at 3.00 in pool i can see 2nd scene party but with Russian Language. then i copas my autosave to my before game. n i can see too 2nd scene party alice with English translate.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
dang, u totally right dzeris. my fault using 21.0.16 english translation. finally i can pass this walkthrough with i re-download again game but without using mod english translate i just using click L. then copas my autosave from my before game to my re-download game. play again n in the next friday (alice party) at 3.00 in pool i can see 2nd scene party but with Russian Language. then i copas my autosave to my before game. n i can see too 2nd scene party alice with English translate.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-5686896

Im using 017 version, where i can find 018? Thanks for the heads up!
Difference between 0.21.0.017 and 0.21.0.018 is one line fix. Not related to Lisa's handcuff event. And link above includes that fix.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AsticHam

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-5686896

Difference between 0.21.0.017 and 0.21.0.018 is one line fix. Not related to Lisa's handcuff event. And link above includes that fix.
ah another stuck in here :
Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)
2nd conversation with Kira about Alice's movie (pool 11-00 Monday / Tuesday)
btw i already use ur mod too, but cant see this quest already 1 month from before this quest

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
ah another stuck in here :
Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)
2nd conversation with Kira about Alice's movie (pool 11-00 Monday / Tuesday)
btw i already use ur mod too, but cant see this quest already 1 month from before this quest
"one line fix in 0.21.0.018" is for that problem. Could you show your save and I'll get progress variables fixed.

You talked to Lisa about dealing with Alice punishments before Max could blackmail Alice.

Those events are at 12:00. Not at 11:00.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
"one line fix in 0.21.0.018" is for that problem. Could you show your save and I'll get progress variables fixed.

You talked to Lisa about dealing with Alice punishments before Max could blackmail Alice.

before yes, i talked lisa before go to school for dealing alice. but i replay again coz that will have effect for quest blog.
this my save

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
before yes, i talked lisa before go to school for dealing alice. but i replay again coz that will have effect for quest blog.
this my save
save6.save is save64.save advanced by one hour. At some point in time you managed to run repeated lessons with Max Lisa and Ann. If you get that option again, do not do those lessons. I bumped poss.guest back to 45.

Alice is waiting for Max at 20:00 ("Do we really need her", .., "Quietly" (or more like "Shh..."), ..., "Sit on top").

After that family boobs should talk to Max at 12:00 about Alice career.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
save6.save is save64.save advanced by one hour. At some point in time you managed to run repeated lessons with Max Lisa and Ann. If you get that option again, do not do those lessons. I bumped poss.guest back to 45.

Alice is waiting for Max at 20:00 ("Do we really need her", .., "Quietly" (or more like "Shh..."), ..., "Sit on top").

After that family boobs should talk to Max at 12:00 about Alice career.
okay. thanks dzeris for helping me. going to game again

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
I love this game and the possibilities that are offered. I even have the little thrill / fear / frustration when Lisa is in sex education with the mother and Eric. But for the development of the story it's something else, I find myself with actions that have no place: the fact of spanking my sisters, entering the bathroom with Alice and that she offers me her services, without having had to ask permission to do so. I managed to kick Eric out of the house. But it takes 2 weeks to advance in history with Anne (mom) I'm on the 114th day ... and I can't do anything anymore (bug) ... Since then I have been looking for a game with a similar story but which is less buggy and especially with normal size breasts (not basketball shaped breasts)

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Is there any android port available of v0.21.017 or any version after v0.13.0.008? If not, is someone atleast working on the latest version??

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any android port available of v0.21.017 or any version after v0.13.0.008? If not, is someone atleast working on the latest version??
answer is on page 102. Other renpy based game clones got Android binaries.

But it takes 2 weeks to advance in history with Anne (mom) I'm on the 114th day ... and I can't do anything anymore (bug) ...
It is highly unlikely that you have progress breaking bug early in game. Especially with sex ed advancing to Eric training Lisa. Normal playthrough takes over 500 game days, even when player knows how events progress. Choosing wrong path in Lisa and Alex story is not a bug. Ignoring events that are at 3:00 or at night is not a bug too.

Last edited:

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Nah I tried fan remake mod for android & that worked totally fine in my phone, that's why I was wondering, still no probs. I'll get it when I'll get a myself a PC

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Nah I tried fan remake mod for android & that worked totally fine in my phone, that's why I was wondering, still no probs. I'll get it when I'll get a myself a PC
This mod runs on original game binaries. Fan remakes have a luxury of controling game source and choosing an engine.

The only people who can have android device and got no PC are likely to be not intended audience for this game.

Reactions: Blob the Blob
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes