Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Unfortunately, I can't say for sure, maybe in the summer ... The video card for rendering is dead. Now I'm working on the old one - rendering takes much longer.
There are literally 3 scenes left to finish, but they are the largest (over 100 images) and therefore take a lot of time. And on a weak video card, rendering takes a very, very long time ...

If there is anyone who wants to help with the purchase of a new video card, you can make a donation to my PayPal account.
This will allow you to see a lot of new things in the game. Thanks in advance!
PayPal: ole7776@yandex.ru

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I dont know how to progress with Mom or Lisa. Help! (cheats used just for money)

Plus, now im stucked on this scene, cant progress choosing the option :C
Check how Kira is sleeping at 3:00 on the night between Thursday and Friday. Talk to Kira about it.
In future game has more events tied to that specific time slot, when Kira is in Ann's bedroom. One branch of story is there.

Punish Lisa in private. Story progress is there.

When you punish Alice in private, choose more pleasant option. There is a counter.

You did more than money cheats as yoga happens only on "Forget Alex" path and you are on "war for Alex" path based on opportunities.

There is a spider bait in the shop. Get one to improve spider farming chances.

I think you never talked to Ann about punishing Max in private and it got you locked out of some non-story scenes.

I assume that you progressed your story further than save4.save, if Lisa handcuffs Max to the bed. If you don't, show last and second to last auto save. Handcuff event will not trigger, if you load second to last auto save and do some naughty events with Lisa. Invite Kira or visit Lisa in bathroom.

Android version?
This mod is based on a game which never had binaries released for android. Mod does not change binaries.

does anyone have a save of the end? I lost mine thx guys
I don't see the point in sharing 0.21 end save atm as this game is about story and not about running limited repeated events.

Last edited:
Reactions: AsticHam

NoobGod_14

Jun 14, 2020
After spank Lisa with handcuffs this happens, what should I do??? Sorry for bad english, i am from Brazil and Portugues is my mother language.
it's hard to play this game which is originally is in russian translated to english when i am not fluent in either language.

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Check how Kira is sleeping at 3:00 on the night between Thursday and Friday. Talk to Kira about it.
In future game has more events tied to that specific time slot, when Kira is in Ann's bedroom. One branch of story is there.

Punish Lisa in private. Story progress is there.

When you punish Alice in private, choose more pleasant option. There is a counter.

You did more than money cheats as yoga happens only on "Forget Alex" path and you are on "war for Alex" path based on opportunities.

There is a spider bait in the shop. Get one to improve spider farming chances.

I think you never talked to Ann about punishing Max in private and it got you locked out of some non-story scenes.

I assume that you progressed your story further than save4.save, if Lisa handcuffs Max to the bed. If you don't, show last and second to last auto save. Handcuff event will not trigger, if you load second to last auto save and do some naughty events with Lisa. Invite Kira or visit Lisa in bathroom.

This mod is based on a game which never had binaries released for android. Mod does not change binaries.

I don't see the point in sharing 0.21 end save atm as this game is about story and not about running limited repeated events.
Oh crap, there is a way to correct this or i need to start a new game?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Oh crap, there is a way to correct this or i need to start a new game?
Your save is not broken as far as I see. You won't see how Ann punishes Max in private, but that's only unrelated repeatable event. If you are crapping about Lisa handcufing Max, it did not happen for me with your save advancing for a week. It is too early for that event.

• Red Heart

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Your save is not broken as far as I see. You won't see how Ann punishes Max in private, but that's only unrelated repeatable event. If you are crapping about Lisa handcufing Max, it did not happen for me with your save advancing for a week. It is too early for that event.
Thank you so much, and about the bug ahead? Lisa wake Max but i cant advance in the convo, the option is clickable tho. But leads to itself

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you so much, and about the bug ahead? Lisa wake Max but i cant advance in the convo, the option is clickable tho. But leads to itself
if you give me your two last auto saves I might be able to reproduce it.

Or load your second to last autosave and invite Kira to satisfy Lisa's urges.

• Red Heart
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->