Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Also there are no visible routes - game pass without any progress.
Don't select "complex plan" when talking with Lisa about competition in school at the start of the game. That path dies in 0.9 content. You will never get Lisa talk about watching Max and Alice in that branch.

Your save looks abnormal as there is no way for Max getting out of house in Olivia's path. I also suspect that you removed Eric not in a regular way. Game should have registered one more opportunity as completed.

If you don't want to replay from the start, select "Lisa Max Girl" or "War on Olivia" in Cheat menu, talk with lisa and scare Alice with spiders at night.

12oz

May 5, 2021
Don't select "complex plan" when talking with Lisa about competition in school at the start of the game. That path dies in 0.9 content. You will never get Lisa talk about watching Max and Alice in that branch.

Your save looks abnormal as there is no way for Max getting out of house in Olivia's path. I also suspect that you removed Eric not in a regular way. Game should have registered one more opportunity as completed.

If you don't want to replay from the start, select "Lisa Max Girl" or "War on Olivia" in Cheat menu, talk with lisa and scare Alice with spiders at night.
Eric removed by slaving him in Kate's route.
I move with "complex plan", however I've used Lisa Max Girl cheat already. I'll try with War on Olivia, mb.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Eric removed by slaving him in Kate's route.
I move with "complex plan", however I've used Lisa Max Girl cheat already. I'll try with War on Olivia, mb.
Your save was on Olivia's path. Even if you used switch to Lisa's path, you reverted back to Olivia after unlocking school, hot coffee and olivia's home. You missed that in that path Max can invite Lisa to watch how spiders are killed after finishing movies with Alice and "killing some spiders" with her in the bed.

Jojoker

Jan 15, 2020
Yes, you are right!
I download and extracted v0.21.0.017.
Then I saw that many of the lines in the text files had no English translation, which were in the files of v.0.20. So I used this one which led to the bugs. When checking the binary diffs from your link, I noticed that two lines were missing in the original 09.txt file of version 0.21.0.017.

+09.hb.9@363@p-yoga-14@<i>Вау! Сколько спермы... Только бы не захлебнуться в таком положении... Вот будет смеху потом...</i>

+ 09.hb.10^ <i>далее</i>|<i>next</i>
how did you fix it bro ?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I am frozen after my invitation for an advanced lessons to kira. Lisa has been successfully penetrated, mom and aunt are making threesome to mc. Kira cames to our room and frozen the game. Wtf?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how did you fix it bro ?
That diff shows one of the differences between 0.21.0.016 and 0.21.0.017. That specific Data/09.txt difference is not critical. Your comment is missing third + line and context. End result is the same in that dialog for 0.21.0.016 and 0.21.0.017. 17 only gets one extra click. Critical 0.21.0.017 bugfixes were in Mod.txt

Don't use outdated translations. Game logic and translated strings are in same files. If you replace 0.21.0.017 game with 0.21.0.016 translation, you are downgrading your game and reintroducing bugs.

Guys, I am frozen after my invitation for an advanced lessons to kira. Lisa has been successfully penetrated, mom and aunt are making threesome to mc. Kira cames to our room and frozen the game. Wtf?
Messed up save file or (more likely) you are tripping on old bug. Or you found the way to break the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jojoker

Jojoker

Jan 15, 2020
That diff shows one of the differences between 0.21.0.016 and 0.21.0.017. That specific Data/09.txt difference is not critical. Your comment is missing third + line and context. End result is the same in that dialog for 0.21.0.016 and 0.21.0.017. 17 only gets one extra click. Critical 0.21.0.017 bugfixes were in Mod.txt

Don't use outdated translations. Game logic and translated strings are in same files. If you replace 0.21.0.017 game with 0.21.0.016 translation, you are downgrading your game and reintroducing bugs.

Messed up save file or (more likely) you are tripping on old bug. Or you found the way to break the game.
Can you share the fixed files so i just replace mine ? Or how do i get the new translation mod file

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can you share the fixed files so i just replace mine ? Or how do i get the new translation mod file
See page 99.

The only binary thing that changes in mod and that is not an image file is BigBrother_Data/mainData. That stuff gets modified to change version number.

Last edited:

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Fixed to eliminate early conversation with Lisa
English will need to be inserted.
Edit at DATE 09
Original: poss.sed = 65 & mlizza.1
Correction: poss.sed = 65 & poss.car = 94 & mlizza.1

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Edit at DATE 09
Will see how many download full torrent instead of updating existing data.

BigBrother_Data/mainData will continue to report it as 0.21.0.017

Last edited:

Tom76

Apr 19, 2020
Edit at DATE 09
The above fix is also included in my last post, English translations. See here

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Thank you for the hard work put into the mod and translations. I finally got things moving after using the latest translations and fixes and outside of a few story choices the mods adds a lot of fun to the base game.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
The above fix is also included in my last post, English translations. See here
What google translates as pancake, is not a food item. It is swearing. That word alone without any eating context is more like "Damn..."

And you are modifying code comments while breaking them.
Code:
--- BB/Data/05.txt      2020-10-02 21:38:48.000000000 +0300
+++ BB.2/Data/05.txt    2021-05-12 06:54:43.000000000 +0300
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# --- 0.5: Диалог с мамой Кати через ноутбук|Conversation with Kate's mom on the notebook
+.# --- 0.5: Диалог с мамой Кати через ноутбук|Conversation with Kate's mom on the notebook

Last edited:

solosureshot

Apr 3, 2018
How do you hook up wth the mother? I have played so many times ands different versions of this game and always it geets to the point where Kira says she is sending your mother to do bdsm while I go to the clinic the never progresses beyond that point. Just repeat each day looking for new opportunities but nothing. In this one I even went ahead and maxed out all of Anns flags and still no change. Only get blow jobs from her.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How do you hook up wth the mother? I have played so many times ands different versions of this game and always it geets to the point where Kira says she is sending your mother to do bdsm while I go to the clinic the never progresses beyond that point. Just repeat each day looking for new opportunities but nothing. In this one I even went ahead and maxed out all of Anns flags and still no change. Only get blow jobs from her.
Don't do Olivia path at the start when discussing Alex with Lisa. After Alice does her video with Monica, start throwing spiders in her bed at night and invite Lisa to watch. After video with Monica Alice and Max start inventing new ways for killing spiders. Monica's video is the same that started events with Max's problem and clinic. You have to kill several spiders to get Lisa interested.

Last edited:

solosureshot

Apr 3, 2018
Don't do Olivia path at the start when discussing Alex with Lisa. After Alice does her video with Monica, start throwing spiders in her bed at night and invite Lisa to watch. After video with Monica Alice and Max start inventing new ways for killing spiders. Monica's video is the same that started events with Max's problem and clinic. You have to kill several spiders to get Lisa interested.
May I ask how that leads to having sex with Anna? Does she catch them?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
May I ask how that leads to having sex with Anna? Does she catch them?
Max and Alice start doing more than cuni in spider killings.
Lisa is invited to watch
Changing roles opportunity gets tripped. Spoilers...
Lisa gets bored with changing roles and asks Ann for lessons
After third lesson with Ann, Lisa and Max, Ann starts going to work in the evening.
She returns frustrated after that work and Max helps her to release the pressure. Spoilers...

Key thing is that Ann will do BDSM only after lessons with Lisa and Max. Kira and Ann talk about it earlier, but story does not advance further. And players tend to stop killing spiders as nothing is telling that events change there. Or they prefer doing Olivia and getting stuck in 0.9 content.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes