Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is the any complete walkthroughs for this version of the game? Also how far does the teaming with Erik route go?
If you are into NTR, you are looking at wrong game. You can't progress the game beyond 0.7-0.9, if you don't kick that crook out.

Mod has event guide listed in Russian. Events up to 0.20 in walkthrough pdf on first page. 0.21 events were translated to English later in some forum posts.
Mod extends original game events and for all events before mod you should look at original game walkthroughs.

Can't get BDSM first "viewing" with Kira and Ann (aka Mom) at 21:00 on Friday. The necessary conversations with Mom and Kira have already taken place too. Thoughts?
There is no such thing as viewing BDSM at 21:00 with Ann and Kira. Avoid watching TV with Ann from Tuesday til Thursday.

The only viewing that is bound to Friday is second movie from original game.
Other movie that Max can watch should be done when Ann is not at home at 21:00. Normally only this movie is considered BDSM.
Third thing that Max can watch comes from mod and it is not bound to Friday. That video involves Ann and Kira, but it is not BDSM event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testacc1248

irellguy

Apr 27, 2021
A few questions, sorry only just started playing. is this the best modded version of the game, or are the other worth playing over this one. and is it best to go down the Olivia path, Lisa path or jewellery path for this mod. sorry for all the questions lol

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
A few questions, sorry only just started playing. is this the best modded version of the game, or are the other worth playing over this one. and is it best to go down the Olivia path, Lisa path or jewellery path for this mod. sorry for all the questions lol
This mod integrated most of other mods.
Don't go Olivia path. It died at 0.9 in original game.
If you go "forget Alex" path, Max has to do yoga twice per week. If you go "fight for him", Max does not have to do yoga, but you won't see some events with Ann near the pool. I think mod can still progress at the point where Max does something with Ann near the pool without him being set to do yoga.

It is possible that BB Another Story or Glamour will surpass content in this mod, but it is a long way for them to get there.

Tom76

Apr 19, 2020

Tom76

Apr 19, 2020
Did you do them from scratch??
Initially I started from version .015. I merged these translations with .017.

Keeping an eye on this thread and fixed the bug mentioned by Dzeris. If you mean from Russia directly to Enlish no. I don't understand Russia. I review one scene while playing and copy-paste manually the russian text into Google translate and/or Reverso. The scenes mentioned in the text file are polished by me. The others are still in progress, but it takes a lot of time.

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Initially I started from version .015. I merged these translations with .017.

Keeping an eye on this thread and fixed the bug mentioned by Dzeris. If you mean from Russia directly to Enlish no. I don't understand Russia. I review one scene while playing and copy-paste manually the russian text into Google translate and/or Reverso. The scenes mentioned in the text file are polished by me. The others are still in progress, but it takes a lot of time.
I did translations till v0.21.0.016, haven't updated it to v017 yet because I don't know bugs that were fixed.

zeeeer

Apr 20, 2020
i need a help. my version is 21.0.017
i heard 20.0.15 has a bug of pool events at 3:00.
so i played this save at 0.0.17version by played at 0.0.15 version.

But my game don't apear

Phrases: So where is Alice doing cowards? - Can I talk about this
in more detail?

and

Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)

pool event at 3:00 repeats and repeats at 'hair cuts' events

i think i playes all events of before this step. but i can't play more.

can you find out of my save file's problem and guide to next step?

If i should play a this mod From the 0.0.15 - the biginning?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i need a help. my version is 21.0.017
DO NOT talk with Lisa at 10:00 about Alice punishments until Max sees second Alice movie in 0.20 events. Save with rollbacked flags attached.

You won't be able to trigger events with Kira and Alice near the pool, if you play older 0.21. version. It was fixed in 0.21.0.017 update. If you applied English translation from page 1, you are not running 0.21.0.017.

Your save is missing both nightclub events and you need to do one more blog with Alice to open dialog with Kira near the pool.

If you do third "Do we really need her" web show variant with Alice and then talk to Kira, you will never trigger nightclub events and you will never see new Alice's public punishment variant. Nightclub events are tied to flag which will be changed when you talk to Kira. Punishment is tied to second nightclub event with Alice in the toilet.

zeeeer

Apr 20, 2020
DO NOT talk with Lisa at 10:00 about Alice punishments until Max sees second Alice movie in 0.20 events. Save with rollbacked flags attached.

You won't be able to trigger events with Kira and Alice near the pool, if you play older 0.21. version. It was fixed in 0.21.0.017 update. If you applied English translation from page 1, you are not running 0.21.0.017.

Your save is missing both nightclub events and you need to do one more blog with Alice to open dialog with Kira near the pool.

If you do third "Do we really need her" web show variant with Alice and then talk to Kira, you will never trigger nightclub events and you will never see new Alice's public punishment variant. Nightclub events are tied to flag which will be changed when you talk to Kira. Punishment is tied to second nightclub event with Alice in the toilet.
thank you for your help. i download your save and end blog, but second night event steel don't apear
and first events - hair cut repeat now. can you tell me more in details that how to make trigger of second night event?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
thank you for your help. i download your save and end blog, but second night event steel don't apear
and first events - hair cut repeat now. can you tell me more in details that how to make trigger of second night event?
Can you show your Mod.txt and Data/other.txt files?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Here, Thank you again.
You are playing in BB_0.21.0.016_English_v3.zip translation. Without nightclub event fixes. Your nightclub events do not advance progress flags. Attached 0.21.0.017 files with extra Lisa's talk fix applied.

Reactions: JagHond

irellguy

Apr 27, 2021
I was looking through a guide and when I threaten Eric with the photo he still takes Lisas lessons. Do I need to be at war with him or something. Can you still get rid of him using Kates mom?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I was looking through a guide and when I threaten Eric with the photo he still takes Lisas lessons. Do I need to be at war with him or something. Can you still get rid of him using Kates mom?
Max can take Lisa from Eric by blackmailing him with photos while being at peace with him. If Eric continues to teach Lisa, you did not select "I want to teach Lisa sex ed!" or you forgot to tell Lisa about it or you messed up with flags.

In order to take Alice from Eric, you have to be at war with him and finish wallet opportunity in one way or another. In one path you get all except Ann. In other path you learn why Eric is dating Ann, collect more info about it and blackmail him again.

In order to take Kira from Eric, you should not trip particular event at night or get her at the same time as Alice. Opportunity will count as finished even if you never start it.

In order to take Ann from Eric and continue with the story, you have to get rid of him in one way or another. Keeping him on pills is not enough and Max will run out of options with Eric and Ann in bedroom soon.

Last edited:

12oz

May 5, 2021
Guys, what list of actions needed to let quest continues? Seems I stucked at going to clinic with Alice.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes