Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Something about alice blackmail but I already punished her with liza a few times.
There is a bug in latest released mod version. If you talk to Lisa about punishing Alice before Max learns about Alice movies in studio (which you haven't seen), you break your progress. Page 96 did tell not to run game without Data/09.txt fix. Right above your returning post on this forum thread.

Fixed flags and advanced save by one hour. If you keep Lisa or Ann unhappy, you lose sex scenes with them. Keep their mood above 259. Very good or better. Ctrl+Shift+D in character info to see current values.

If you can't apply the fix, do not talk to Lisa at 10:00 until Alice does second movie in 0.20 events.

Last edited:

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
i take look image folder and notice there are olivia's house scene with her mom i assume.
Did i need to take olivia path to get this scene or Liza GF is good.

there is scene with lisa sunscreen on afternoon but the text is Rusian did i miss something or this mod not completely translated

thanks

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i take look image folder and notice there are olivia's house scene with her mom i assume.
Did i need to take olivia path to get this scene or Liza GF is good.

there is scene with lisa sunscreen on afternoon but the text is Rusian did i miss something or this mod not completely translated

thanks
Events with Diana extend Olivia's opportunity. They activate around 0.17 version events in Lisa or jewelry paths. If you take Olivia's path, you end up in original 0.9 version dead end.

You are using older version or original mod distribution from other website, if 17:00 event with Lisa is not translated.
Code:
######################################################
09.gc.0@5@lm-sunma-1@<i>Чёрт, она одела топ!</i>|<i>Damn, she put on a top!</i>
    09.gc.1^        <i>далее</i>|<i>next</i>
    leave!lock^        <i>Лучше я оставлю её в покое...</i>|<i>Better I'll leave her alone...</i>
It is not story event. Just a buff to mood and camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: Useck

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
You are using older version or original mod distribution from other website, if 17:00 event with Lisa is not translated.
Events with Diana extend Olivia's opportunity. They activate around 0.17 version events in Lisa or jewelry paths. If you take Olivia's path, you end up in original 0.9 version dead end.
i'm using lisa pure GF is olivia path still accessible?

Code:
######################################################
09.gc.0@5@lm-sunma-1@<i>Чёрт, она одела топ!</i>|<i>Damn, she put on a top!</i>
    09.gc.1^        <i>далее</i>|<i>next</i>
    leave!lock^        <i>Лучше я оставлю её в покое...</i>|<i>Better I'll leave her alone...</i>
It is not story event. Just a buff to mood and camera.
Silly me i download the game butnot overwrite the translation Thanks

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i'm using lisa pure GF is olivia path still accessible?

Silly me i download the game butnot overwrite the translation Thanks
You will see events similar to Olivia's path events in mod. She will do her sleepovers with Lisa and Max and then she will do more things. Spoilers.

0.21.0.017-f95 torrent is distributed with English translation updates included. Mod has translation and game logic in same files, if you use older 0.21 version translation, you introduce some bugs that make game playable only from 0.20 version saves.

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
You will see events similar to Olivia's path events in mod. She will do her sleepovers with Lisa and Max and then she will do more things. Spoilers.
currently i use pure Lisa GF no jewelry, so the olivia and diana scene available later down the road

i also manage to do private spank to lisa and alice once but after someday the option disappear i miss something

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
currently i use pure Lisa GF no jewelry, so the olivia and diana scene available later down the road

i also manage to do private spank to lisa and alice once but after someday the option disappear i miss something
You don't pay bills or do not spank sisters before 24:00 and Max's options degrade to public spanking.

If you are already in mod content and saw punishments with Lisa, Alice and Kate+Alice, private punishments won't change until some events in mod. You are just repeating events that do not do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Useck

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
No Android?
Hello ! I'm little sad...it does not compatible on android with renpy...it's really annoying...:cry:
This game was never released for Android and original developer selected Unity as scripting engine. Modders do not have access to game sources and can't recompile it for Android.

Same story is available in Big Brother: Another Story
Original developer also reintroduced same characters in his game while trying to get his patrons back.
Both of them are available on Android. Both do not offer same level of events as original game or this mod.

rajat12

Apr 1, 2021
The updated content looks awesome. However, when I set the language to english in the config file, the menus and most game elements switch to english, but many dialog sequences flip to Russian. Also the cheat console for this version seems to be russian only.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.
this is for android or pc

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
I seem to be stuck on Mentor progress. Visiting mom on Wednesdays just results in doing the same BJ lesson over and over. No hide option when spying on Kira. Did I do something to jack up my save or am I missing something?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I seem to be stuck on Mentor progress. Visiting mom on Wednesdays just results in doing the same BJ lesson over and over. No hide option when spying on Kira. Did I do something to jack up my save or am I missing something?
Wednesday at 23:00. You've done first lesson from mod. Two more lessons on Wednesday to do. There are two paths in second lesson, but they both end in same place and both advance to next step. Try not to do lessons on other days. Based on your save I would suspect that you are also doing lessons not on Wednesday.

Any plans for an update?
According to update on Russian forum ETA for last update is around summer.

Last edited:

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
Wednesday at 23:00. You've done first lesson from mod. Two more lessons on Wednesday to do. There are two paths in second lesson, but they both end in same place and both advance to next step. Try not to do lessons on other days. Based on your save I would suspect that you are also doing lessons not on Wednesday.
Thank's for looking at the save. Is the first lesson supposed to repeat? I've gotten BJ's from both of them multiple times (via the lesson). I will make sure not to do lessons on other days and keep trying.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes