mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Attached save with flags updated. You have to do two events with Olivia and Diana and Friday/Saturday nightclub event.

Once Olivia+Diana turns into all way orgy on Friday, check Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 near the pool and talk with Kira about Alice career. If you manage to talk to Kira near pool before doing second nightclub event, you won't see second nightclub event.

If you are using correct mod files, Lisa should not talk to Max at 10:00 about punishing Alice until Alice does second movie.
Hmm let's see how this works.. Thanks, I will go on from this save.

In my gameplay till now i did have 2 events with Diana alone (not yet with Diana and Olivia) Olivia came 3 times at day and the 2 nightclub events just managed (it seems i must repeat those again with your save).

And before i updated with your mod file Max did talk with Lisa at 10:00 about punishing Alice and they did punish her several times. That probably will also happen again. I don't mind if i wil see things in another order as long as i see all events that I didn't see in my gameplay till now and if i lose some of the events that i already daw that's ok, i have saves for them..

BTW, I am by over 600 saves and over 900 autosaves.. Is there a way to delete some saves? In the game it seems to not be possible. Would just deleting some saves from the saves folder fuck up the game coz the remainig saves won't be in number order anymore?

You know what this game would really need? A GALLERY (mod)! Apart from a proper translation, of course.. If I was a coder I would make a gallery mod not on Patreon but on "Buy me a coffee". They accept Paypal and seem to not have content limitations. That would look like this (with an additional adult warning):

I'm not a coder, but you are. And i would certainly buy you a coffee :).

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Attached save with flags updated. You have to do two events with Olivia and Diana and Friday/Saturday nightclub event.

Once Olivia+Diana turns into all way orgy on Friday, check Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 near the pool and talk with Kira about Alice career. If you manage to talk to Kira near pool before doing second nightclub event, you won't see second nightclub event.

If you are using correct mod files, Lisa should not talk to Max at 10:00 about punishing Alice until Alice does second movie.
After using your save everything goes good, as you explained, except that it seems i lost the night events with Ann which in my gameplay were already periodic (the drunk Ann or the talk with her in the Kitchen, the extended sex at 00:00..) All i can do in her room at 00 or1 or2AM is enter and the blowjob, the additional choices are no longer there). Is this normal? Does this affect future events?

View attachment save619.zip

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm not a coder, but you are. And i would certainly buy you a coffee :).
It is difficult to change this game to setup gallery. People might do it by setting up event replay in Max pc, but it would require copying related event and executing it without making changes to flags.

I am different kind of coder and there are some reasons for me not coding after doing it for years.

Gallery mod is available for Big Brother: Another Story game, but it has long way to go to get to current Big Brother content.

After using your save everything goes good, as you explained, except that it seems i lost the night events with Ann which in my gameplay were already periodic (the drunk Ann or the talk with her in the Kitchen, the extended sex at 00:00..) All i can do in her room at 00 or1 or2AM is enter and the blowjob, the additional choices are no longer there). Is this normal? Does this affect future events?
Drunken Ann event is there. Wednesday or Sunday. Events on Tuesday or Thursday do not have any conditions that got modified. I rolled back only chat with Lisa and related cunning plan progress.

In BB 0.21.0.017-f95.zip Mod.txt got events disabled during family lunch or dinner cause I gave my live game copy and not unmodified variant.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
The event doesn't launched at 12, Max can see Kira and Ann are taking sunshine, but only show the option "leave".
I tried friday and wednesday, but I save the game each day of week in the morning, I can load one in particular and try at 12.

Perhaps I need to complete the second event of the club, it never happened.

Did you do the event of punishing Alice with Lisa by fucking?

Strangely that event can be done before Alice's shooting though a dialogue related to something during the shooting is mentioned in the event. If that event is done, value of the parameter for triggering the conversation with Kira on Alice's movie shooting is drastically increased and it seems that the triggering never occurs.

Also, 12:00 is the correct time for the conversation at the pool.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Did you do the event of punishing Alice with Lisa by fucking?

Strangely that event can be done before Alice's shooting though a dialogue related to something during the shooting is mentioned in the event. If that event is done, value of the parameter for triggering the conversation with Kira on Alice's movie shooting is drastically increased and it seems that the triggering never occurs.

Also, 12:00 is the correct time for the conversation at the pool.
If you can do that event, you are still not running game with Data/09.txt fix. I checked 10:00 with Lisa. She did not talk to Max about it cause there is a condition on poss.car value set by Alice movie.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
If you can do that event, you are still not running game with Data/09.txt fix. I checked 10:00 with Lisa. She did not talk to Max about it cause there is a condition on poss.car value set by Alice movie.
I used the files downloaded from the heading 'Download-English translation', V0.21.0.017.

By the way, '09.txt fix.'…?? Nothing is mentioned about the fix file in the main page of Mod [v0.21.017] [the Smirniy]

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I used the files downloaded from the heading 'Download-English translation', V0.21.0.017.

By the way, '09.txt fix.'…?? Nothing is mentioned about the fix file in the main page of Mod [v0.21.017] [the Smirniy]
That bug was discovered later and only forum moderators can manage first post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-5002907

If you downloaded English translation from first post, you are using 0.21.0.015 with other set of bugs. 0.21.0.015 game can be safely played only from 0.20 end saves.

We've got 0.21.0.017 torrent with English translation included and alternative translation updates done by other person.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4692545

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
What path do I need to make yoga with mom? Im pretty sure it was something about liza girlfriend (she tell me to stay fit) but dont know what stats I need or which choices to click.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What path do I need to make yoga with mom? Im pretty sure it was something about liza girlfriend (she tell me to stay fit) but dont know what stats I need or which choices to click.
Forget Alex path. Tell Lisa that she should forget Alex at the start of the game.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Cannot figure out what to do next.
Already tried everything. Quest tell me to make mom horny but how?
Make mistakes in Lisa's homework and punish her in private.
You could also try punishing Alice in private in a pleasant way as she still does not realize that Max does not have to smack her butt in private punishments. There is a counter.

You haven't reached the point where Ann goes to work in the evening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: The 1★ Dude

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Make mistakes in Lisa's homework and punish her in private.
You could also try punishing Alice in private in a pleasant way as she still does not realize that Max does not have to smack her butt in private punishments. There is a counter.

You haven't reached the point where Ann goes to work in the evening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That worked. Thanks again. Have you a full walkthrough or where you got it?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Is it not possible to mod the mod? The game really needs a ingame walkthrough or hint system. Something like in "Room for Rent" where you can see how many important scenes im missing to progress the story.

Reactions: sierra1176

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
How to trigger " Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday) ". Pretty sure did everything in v.0.19-012 from the guide also fucked livvy and mother.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
did save file from original game version V13 work onusing this mod?
or i must repeat
Original save should work, if you did not play Olivia's path. You will miss one movie that got added between two original movies, but the rest should be the same.

How to trigger " Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday) ". Pretty sure did everything in v.0.19-012 from the guide also fucked livvy and mother.
12:00 at the pool. Family boobs are together at the pool at 12:00. Typo in guide and mod comments.

Event requires three different new web shows with Alice. They are triggered in "Do we really need her?" web show variant. Web shows must be different. You could potentially repeat same web show by selecting wrong answers. Second answer is the right choice, when Max gets the option to answer in two ways.

What your Cunning plan opportunity is saying? "Today's chat with Alice is over, not quite as always. No, Alice, of course, brought me, and herself, to a stunning orgasm, but the end ...." ?. Or you could tell your poss.guest and poss.sed flag values.

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Original save should work, if you did not play Olivia's path. You will miss one movie that got added between two original movies, but the rest should be the same.

12:00 at the pool. Family boobs are together at the pool at 12:00. Typo in guide and mod comments.

Event requires three different new web shows with Alice. They are triggered in "Do we really need her?" web show variant. Web shows must be different. You could potentially repeat same web show by selecting wrong answers. Second answer is the right choice, when Max gets the option to answer in two ways.

What your Cunning plan opportunity is saying? "Today's chat with Alice is over, not quite as always. No, Alice, of course, brought me, and herself, to a stunning orgasm, but the end ...." ?. Or you could tell your poss.guest and poss.sed flag values.
Something about alice blackmail but I already punished her with liza a few times.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes