mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It is google "translation" for Russian word куни. Machine selected it as short word for cunnilingus. Russian word is not actual Russian dictionary word. It is transliteration from English.

I am bilingual and can read both Russian and English. Big Brother got lots of machine translated Russian to English texts that to do not get the right meaning. I do not have time to translate or proof read BB and I don't wish to do it after doing something like that for years using much better translation management tools.
Yes, I thought so .. however I do not manage to go on with these lessons and to get the new ones! Another Wednesday just went by and still the old lesson repeated.. no cunnilingus..

Please Dzeris have a look at my last save and see what the heck is wrong there.
View attachment save447.zip

Maybe you have a save that works for this time in the game and can give it to me? Maybe there where Ann and Kira go to the beach, even if i lose some steps and i must repeat some others..

I want to finally get to the new content of the last few versions.. fucking Lisa and Olivia, the new movies, Alice fucking around.. Ann is great but I am not into milfs, i like the young ones more :)

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, I thought so .. however I do not manage to go on with these lessons and to get the new ones! Another Wednesday just went by and still the old lesson repeated.. no cunnilingus..

Please Dzeris have a look at my last save and see what the heck is wrong there.
View attachment 1069750

Maybe you have a save that works for this time in the game and can give it to me? Maybe there where Ann and Kira go to the beach, even if i lose some steps and i must repeat some others..

I want to finally get to the new content of the last few versions.. fucking Lisa and Olivia, the new movies, Alice fucking around.. Ann is great but I am not into milfs, i like the young ones more :)
Wednesday 23:00, Ann's room, Enter the room -> Can we resume our lessons. First cuni lesson from 0.16. I advanced your save to Wednesday only with Lisa's homework without mistakes, "I want something else" sex next to TV, morning massages with Ann and paying remaining 250 on weekly bill.

I tend to play those lessons by slowing down Ann to get the most of them, but I think even doing them in a fast way will give same result.

0.21.0.017-f95 torrent has zip file with saves for various mod stages. Technically you are at the start of mod and all you have to do is do the first mod event. You are in same position as one of those saves. The only difference is that you got Hot coffee finished and I deliberately kept Hot coffee at "end of 0.13" stage until I finished all other 0.13 events for that save.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Wednesday 23:00, Ann's room, Enter the room -> Can we resume our lessons. First cuni lesson from 0.16. I advanced your save to Wednesday only with Lisa's homework without mistakes, "I want something else" sex next to TV, morning massages with Ann and paying remaining 250 on weekly bill.

I tend to play those lessons by slowing down Ann to get the most of them, but I think even doing them in a fast way will give same result.

0.21.0.017-f95 torrent has zip file with saves for various mod stages. Technically you are at the start of mod and all you have to do is do the first mod event. You are in same position as one of those saves. The only difference is that you got Hot coffee finished and I deliberately kept Hot coffee at "end of 0.13" stage until I finished all other 0.13 events for that save.
But i never get the option "Can we resume our lessons", I only get "How about another lesson with Lisa" Will try now to redo what you said that you did .. never thought it was important to do homework without mistakes.. but with reward or without?

And i also don't see a reason to get a dialogue about "resuming" the lessons since the lessons were never stopped but went on the whole time. If you advanced my save could you maybe put it here so .. advanced?

EDIT:
Another Wednesday and i still get the old dialogue about the lessons:
4c5f6996f8d47f779628afcb686b49ef.jpg

If i remember well from when i played v13 i think i must do Lisa's homework without mistakes 5 times or so at this point.. i think that's the trigger..

EDIT2:
Yes that was the trigger! 1 week of homework without mistakes and .. voila:
4c5f6996f8d47f779628afcb686b49ef.jpg

Now i suppose again 3 weeks of repeating.. only Wednesday matters, right?

From here on i have a kind of WT but also there i can see no mention of how to continue the Olivia quest, which still shows as "to be continued". What trigers THAT continuation? I ask because it's clear that on some quests (and events) I am ahead of the version and on some others, behind. So i'm a little confused as to what to try to do next and mostly what to do (if anything) to bring Olivia back in the game..

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
From here on i have a kind of WT but also there i can see no mention of how to continue the Olivia quest, which still shows as "to be continued". What trigers THAT continuation?
Olivia will show up in Max's house before her opportunity continues.

In the end of 0.18 Lisa will tell Max to go to Olivia's and Diana's house and talk to Diana. Max will convince Diana and in 0.20 he will visit that house more often.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
View attachment save49.save Hi !
can someone give a look at my save ? my problem is with spider quest, don't have any progress with this quest and don't know why
i'm stuck at HJ with sister at night when i sleep with her
The others quests seam to be good for the moment....

Sorry for my very bad english, still don't want to use online translator lol working brain is best :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Olivia will show up in Max's house before her opportunity continues.
Just like that? Alone? Without a reason, without an invitation?

In the WT i see:
v.0.17-005
Max talks with Lisa about Olivia’s night visit (10:00 am) - Available after the last visit to Olivia’s home and the availability of anal with Anna

So if this happens at the beginning of v0.17, it means that "Olivia's night visit" already happens in v.16, in which version it seems I am at this time. And if it happens after the last visit to Olivia's home.. i should have a way to visit Olivia AGAIN now.. unless it's meant the last visit to Olivia long long time ago..

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Just like that? Alone? Without a reason, without an invitation?

In the WT i see:
v.0.17-005
Max talks with Lisa about Olivia’s night visit (10:00 am) - Available after the last visit to Olivia’s home and the availability of anal with Anna

So if this happens at the beginning of v0.17, it means that "Olivia's night visit" already happens in v.16, in which version it seems I am at this time. And if it happens after the last visit to Olivia's home.. i should have a way to visit Olivia AGAIN now.. unless it's meant the last visit to Olivia long long time ago..
Reason is in walkthrough. Max will invite Olivia for 0.17 events and Lisa will invite her for pool visits in 0.19 after Max convinces Diana. 0.20 will do further story on Max, Olivia and Diana. I am not posting whole walkthrough or whole story to avoid spoilers.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 1071109 Hi !
can someone give a look at my save ? my problem is with spider quest, don't have any progress with this quest and don't know why
i'm stuck at HJ with sister at night when i sleep with her
The others quests seam to be good for the moment....

Sorry for my very bad english, still don't want to use online translator lol working brain is best :)
Your spider quest and Alice behavior in spider killing does not change until you do movie with Alice and Monica and Max takes the pill. You haven't done it yet. Next Tuesday in your save shows first movie with Max, Ann and Alice and you haven't finished Max sleeping with Ann at night events.

It does not matter how many times you put spiders in Alice bed. Her behavior won't change. There is no counter for killed spiders and no RNG. Condition is for Max taking a pill to last longer in movie with Alice and Monica. Don't waste spiders and do the movies.

If I remember correctly, you still have to do three movies. Two from original game and one injected by mod between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thierry29

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Reason is in walkthrough. Max will invite Olivia for 0.17 events and Lisa will invite her for pool visits in 0.19 after Max convinces Diana. 0.20 will do further story on Max, Olivia and Diana. I am not posting whole walkthrough or whole story to avoid spoilers.
Yes but how can Max invite Olivia if the Olivia quest is interrupted and shows as "to be continued"? If Max goes to school to meet Olivia she tells him to visit her at 17:00 on Tuesday and Friday.. but those visits are "to be continued", not active anymore. I can see no possibility for Max to communicate with Olivia in any way at this time in v.16 where i think i am now and if Olivia should start coming in v.17 the invitation sould be done now..

Does that Olivia quest continue only after Ann takes it in the ass or what? The WT only says that Olivia comes at the beginning of v.17 but not how to invite her to come..

Last edited:

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Your spider quest and Alice behavior in spider killing does not change until you do movie with Alice and Monica and Max takes the pill. You haven't done it yet. Next Tuesday in your save shows first movie with Max, Ann and Alice and you haven't finished Max sleeping with Ann at night events.

It does not matter how many times you put spiders in Alice bed. Her behavior won't change. There is no counter for killed spiders and no RNG. Condition is for Max taking a pill to last longer in movie with Alice and Monica. Don't waste spiders and do the movies.

If I remember correctly, you still have to do three movies. Two from original game and one injected by mod between them.
Thank's for the answer Dzeris (y)
I just do the additionnal movie, 2 Alice 's smoking punishment at pool, last night ( but i was bad lol, 'll search WT for it) et just after the plot jump for the 4 movie. So, just need to be better at the aditionnal movie and goes with the flow :)

If i remember the vanilla BB, Monica is the doctor, right ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
If i remember the vanilla BB, Monica is the doctor, right ?
Doctor is Eve. Monica is brunette in video which ends with Ann finding her and Alice having sex with Max. Side effects opportunity with clinic and Eve activates after same video.

Reactions: Thierry29

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Oh God it's just impossible to advance to the mod in this .. mod.. According to WT I must have 3 new lessons with Lisa on Wednesday, the cunnilingus ones. I got 2 but it's impossible to get the third one. Next Wednesday the OLD lesson comes again, not the new! I tried different ways to play the next 2 weeks but whatever i do the next lesson is the old one on Wednesday.. is there some other requirement in order to get the 3rd new lesson? I even did again the homeworks for Lisa with no mistake and no retribution.. that also didn't help.. If i don't get the third NEW lesson i can't advance again! Looks like i will never get to see the new content of the last updates...

I'm sorry Dzeris but i need your help again.. Here is my last save:
View attachment save467.zip

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Oh God it's just impossible to advance to the mod in this .. mod.. According to WT I must have 3 new lessons with Lisa on Wednesday, the cunnilingus ones. I got 2 but it's impossible to get the third one. Next Wednesday the OLD lesson comes again, not the new! I tried different ways to play the next 2 weeks but whatever i do the next lesson is the old one on Wednesday.. is there some other requirement in order to get the 3rd new lesson? I even did again the homeworks for Lisa with no mistake and no retribution.. that also didn't help.. If i don't get the third NEW lesson i can't advance again! Looks like i will never get to see the new content of the last updates...

I'm sorry Dzeris but i need your help again.. Here is my last save:
View attachment 1072469
Guest is linear and dialog choices do not matter. Dunno what you are doing as I am getting that event as I advance to Wednesday.

If you can't stand "one more turn" games, don't play this game. Save before Wednesday 23:00 event is attached. Last answer in event dialogs will tell what to do next at 10:00 next day.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Guest is linear and dialog choices do not matter. Dunno what you are doing as I am getting that event as I advance to Wednesday.

If you can't stand "one more turn" games, don't play this game. Save before Wednesday 23:00 event is attached. Last answer in event dialogs will tell what to do next at 10:00 next day.
i dunno what "one more turn" means but if it means to have to repeat scenes for several weeks in order to advance a small step, i may indeed have a small problem with that .. mostly if that step doesn't happen also after repeating, due to unknown reasons..

I just check all characters at different times and if i see a new dialogue , i play it.. Maybe i should just avoid all choices and just go on in time till that particular step is reached..

All I want is to finally get to the new content.. I played v.13 already and even started v.14 but gave up for the same reasons.. not advancing.. Till now i can see nothing new here compared to what i already played in v.13 and v.14, that's why I'm a little nervous ..

Thanks a lot for the save!

I know from WT what to do next day an 10:00 .. i only had no way to get the 3rd new lesson so that i can do that after it :)

EDIT:
Your save worked! If that was my save just continued by you, i can really not understand why it works now.. maybe it wanted 1 more week.. Or did you go over all scenes without playing them? Or maybe went shopping on Saturday morning instead of staying home for sex with Kira? I want to understand what i do wrong to avoid further similar situations.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i dunno what "one more turn" means but if it means to have to repeat scenes for several weeks in order to advance a small step, i may indeed have a small problem with that .. mostly if that step doesn't happen also after repeating, due to unknown reasons..

I just check all characters at different times and if i see a new dialogue , i play it.. Maybe i should just avoid all choices and just go on in time till that particular step is reached..

All I want is to finally get to the new content.. I played v.13 already and even started v.14 but gave up for the same reasons.. not advancing.. Till now i can see nothing new here compared to what i already played in v.13 and v.14, that's why I'm a little nervous ..

Thanks a lot for the save!

I know from WT what to do next day an 10:00 .. i only had no way to get the 3rd new lesson so that i can do that after it :)

EDIT:
Your save worked! If that was my save just continued by you, i can really not understand why it works now.. maybe it wanted 1 more week.. Or did you go over all scenes without playing them? Or maybe went shopping on Saturday morning instead of staying home for sex with Kira? I want to understand what i do wrong to avoid further similar situations.
I only maintained Ann's (short "Are you tired?" variant") and Lisa (homework without mistakes) mood, paid the bills and checked how you are doing with Kate+Alice and how Ann is doing next to TV. If you don't like "are you tired?" or homework, it requires changing the game to give you shortcut to last dialog option in that event. Or maintaining mood in cheat menu, but you should be fixing mood in cheat menu at least one day before events.

No point in inviting Kira for night orgies with Lisa and Max yet. It is just repeating event.
No point in doing Alice+Kate meeting unless you like doing Kate in any orifice that you want.
No point in sleeping with Ann at 0:00.
No point in putting spiders in Alice bed unless you prefer repeated sex with her.
No point in shopping as game has no story there. If you want to burn through clicks in order to see what game got there, you can go shopping. Shopping straight in DS discount will costs around 300-500 bucks and will end up with BJ in best choice menu. Events in that shop depend on early game stages. BJ is final variant in original DS discount. Driving to shop in second dialog would give more dress up minishows in DS discount or Richman shops.
3:00 Kira got no new events at this stage. Some events will be there soon, but not at this stage.

"One more turn" games require player to advance time to get more resources, events or some stuff to be done. Like Civilization, other turn based or RTS games. I don't count how many hours I've spend in some Civ game as it was before steam. I like such games, if they don't impose blatant grinding on player. If you can't spend whole day on Civ or HOI, don't play BB.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I only maintained Ann's (short "Are you tired?" variant") and Lisa (homework without mistakes) mood, paid the bills and checked how you are doing with Kate+Alice and how Ann is doing next to TV. If you don't like "are you tired?" or homework, it requires changing the game to give you shortcut to last dialog option in that event. Or maintaining mood in cheat menu, but you should be fixing mood in cheat menu at least one day before events.

No point in inviting Kira for night orgies with Lisa and Max yet. It is just repeating event.
No point in doing Alice+Kate meeting unless you like doing Kate in any orifice that you want.
No point in sleeping with Ann at 0:00.
No point in putting spiders in Alice bed unless you prefer repeated sex with her.
No point in shopping as game has no story there. If you want to burn through clicks in order to see what game got there, you can go shopping. Shopping straight in DS discount will costs around 300-500 bucks and will end up with BJ in best choice menu. Events in that shop depend on early game stages. BJ is final variant in original DS discount. Driving to shop in second dialog would give more dress up minishows in DS discount or Richman shops.
3:00 Kira got no new events at this stage. Some events will be there soon, but not at this stage.

"One more turn" games require player to advance time to get more resources, events or some stuff to be done. Like Civilization, other turn based or RTS games. I don't count how many hours I've spend in some Civ game as it was before steam. I like such games, if they don't impose blatant grinding on player. If you can't spend whole day on Civ or HOI, don't play BB.
OK. i see i must take it "as is". But just for your info.. i did advance now with your save, got the 3rd new lesson and the discussions with Lisa, Kira and Ann after that as described in the WT. And i go on..

BUT .. how can i explain THIS situation NOW at 23:00 in Ann's room AFTER 3 NEW lessons, where the choice for the OLD lessons still appears in the dialogue choices (and i can play it if i click that) although I made 3 NEW lessons and advanced:
still old lesson.jpg
Is this not a bug? I don't think this depends on my way of playing or on my patience.. and this was also there before i used your save. (thanks for it again, i would be still stuck there without it :)) And thanks also for the other tips!

As for Alice and Kate it's a pity that a nice scene (fucking Kate outside at night, by the wall) seems to not be included in this mod.. i saw it in v14, i liked it and i kinda miss it here :) I will however still go fuck Kate by Alice sometimes coz i like to fuck her and in such situations like the one in the pic above i just have to go there to avoid repeating the old lesson and probably fuck up again the following development with that choice..

And of course i am still unsure as to how and when Olivia will come back into our lives :). That quest is still "to be continued".. Probably Ann has to take it in the ass first.

There are also 3 events which I don't know if they will just repeat or evolve, maybe you can tell me (since the WT doesn't):
1 - Ignoring Lisa makes her come in the night and handcuff Max and either blow him or sit on him to get fucked in the ass. Does that evolve or just repeats?
2 - Night talk with Ann in the kitchen full of love and cuddling-kising. Does that evolve?
3- The night 3some with Lisa & Alice starting in living room and going then in Alice's room. Just repeating?

There are also other events in the night (Kira in bathroom and pool at night for instance or Ann by the pool at 22:00, the "hand" at 00:00 for Lisa) which i repeat since a long time but i guess i will have to wait and see if they evolve.. Also dunno if i must go on punishing Ann with Alice or not..

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
That "How about another lesson with Lisa?" dialog is coming from conditions encoded in game binaries. Don't do it. I am not into disassembling Unity binaries to figure out conditions for that dialog. You risk locking up Cunning plan progress at some point with that lesson. Mod might be self fixing your save by running events that advance cunning plan without checking for its stage, but you might get into situation when you have dependency on Cunning plan stage itself.

Event with Lisa handcuffing Max changes after Lisa is not the girl anymore. It is repeating non-story event tripped by ignoring Lisa. Easy to trigger as Lisa+Max events can be repeated at any time and tripping some of them would only result waste of clicks with Alice next to TV. I think Lisa tends not to tell Alice about sex events from mod :).

"Night talk with Ann in the kitchen" will have different variant with more alcohol. Side story listed in guide.

The night 3some with Lisa & Alice - non-story repeating event.

Other events listed by you are random repeated events without story or changes.

Hand with Lisa will change into different actions later. Related to virginity too.

At this point punishments are repeated events that do not advance story. Variable increased by public punishment is already maxed out and has no effect on further story as far as I remember. Guides tell when those events change.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't understand this point from the WT: "Mom’s nighttime disorder ANSWERING - Anna drunk - leave and return in an hour (Wednesday, Sunday)"

Answering what? At what time does it happen? I should have had it before inviting Olivia according to the WT but it didnt happen and meanwhile I invited Olivia .. will this again fuck up the game?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I don't understand this point from the WT: "Mom’s nighttime disorder ANSWERING - Anna drunk - leave and return in an hour (Wednesday, Sunday)"

Answering what? At what time does it happen? I should have had it before inviting Olivia according to the WT but it didnt happen and meanwhile I invited Olivia .. will this again fuck up the game?
Russian variant
---
Ночное расстройство мамы ОТВЕТВЛЕНИЕ - Анна пьяная - уйти и вернуться через час (среда, воскресенье)
Просмотр с мамой фильма про секс со спящей (21:00 во время просмотра ТВ)

Fixed English
---
Mom in bad mood at night, SIDE STORY - Ann drunk - Leave and return one hour later (Wednesday or Sunday 1:00)
Watch movie with mom about sleep sex (21:00, during TV watching with Ann)
---

"side story". No impact to any opportunity. Available after watching anal sex movie with Ann for the third time. Adds viewers to cameras, improves Ann's mood. Repeating event. Adds new option to Max and Ann cuddling at night in the kitchen.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Russian variant
---
Ночное расстройство мамы ОТВЕТВЛЕНИЕ - Анна пьяная - уйти и вернуться через час (среда, воскресенье)
Просмотр с мамой фильма про секс со спящей (21:00 во время просмотра ТВ)

Fixed English
---
Mom in bad mood at night, SIDE STORY - Ann drunk - Leave and return one hour later (Wednesday or Sunday 1:00)
Watch movie with mom about sleep sex (21:00, during TV watching with Ann)
---

"side story". No impact to any opportunity. Available after watching anal sex movie with Ann for the third time. Adds viewers to cameras, improves Ann's mood. Repeating event. Adds new option to Max and Ann cuddling at night in the kitchen.
Thanks, that means i must bring Ann's mood down for that event, right?
At 21:00 i have a lot of movies to chose from but one with sleep sex was not yet there..
Now Olivia comes every night but the Lisa photo shoot event didn't start.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes