JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
poss.guest 34 - all three original game lessons with Ann and Lisa done. You are on periodic event until mod.
momlust 81 - next step is sex with Ann next to TV (waiting for events in 0.13 that advance mco and poss.car)
I've continued making progress until I'm now stuck again. New values:
poss.car 86
poss.guest 40
momlust 102

Updated save file is attached.

The only reference to momlust=102 in any of the text files (to find out what could trigger it), aside from the cheatmenu listing, was this line in Mod.txt:

day=4&momlust=102&mm.smopun^13 smopun 3 e-mom-bath-undress2-1 true |13 smopun 3 e-mom-bath-undress2-1 true

To me, this suggests that it's triggered on weekday 4 (Thursday), when entering the bathroom. However, Thursday is also one of the weekdays when Ann goes to work after dinner.

Any ideas what I need to look for to actually trigger this next event? (The event, as I see it, is about making a sex movie in the shower, and "punishing" Ann for smoking.)

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I've continued making progress until I'm now stuck again. New values:
poss.car 86
poss.guest 40
momlust 102

Updated save file is attached.

The only reference to momlust=102 in any of the text files (to find out what could trigger it), aside from the cheatmenu listing, was this line in Mod.txt:

day=4&momlust=102&mm.smopun^13 smopun 3 e-mom-bath-undress2-1 true |13 smopun 3 e-mom-bath-undress2-1 true

To me, this suggests that it's triggered on weekday 4 (Thursday), when entering the bathroom. However, Thursday is also one of the weekdays when Ann goes to work after dinner.

Any ideas what I need to look for to actually trigger this next event? (The event, as I see it, is about making a sex movie in the shower, and "punishing" Ann for smoking.)
Ann will be in bathroom midday at 13:00. Visit her.

If you are looking for clues in .txt files, look for set_<variable>_<next_number> and event names.

Code:
#########################################################################
mm.smopun@71@e-mom-bath-undress2-1@???|What can I do for you, son?
mm.smopun.51@62@????|By the way, I wanted to ask, and who will see this film?
    leave!set_poss.car_87!add_mom.mood_450!set_momlust_103!max_cam.3.grow_300!time^        ???|Only we... I promise, only we...
In your case it is mm.smopun, set_momlust_103 and set_poss.car_87.

Having access to command line search tools that are more friendly than Windows search helps, but normal Windows users rarely got those.

You are in 0.16 content and most of mod content is linear. I think only 0.17 has two story branches running in parallel. 0.16 events were translated to English in walkthrough pdf.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK, I'm stuck again in endless repeated scenes.. only the massage with Ann in the night still advances (didn't get to fuck her yet) so i will go on with this.

But the other quests are finished and the scenes just repeat. The 3 lessons with Ann-Lisa done and repeating, fucking Kate in all holes and cumming in each 3 times also done and repeating.. Alice evening at TV all choices available and repeating, Alice punishment of Lisa and Max done several times and repeating , with Ann catchng them 4 times by now, etc. I even got Ann in apron ONCE in the kitchen (but that unfortunately doesn't repeat)

My problem at this time is this: Lisa told Max some 5-6 weeks ago that she wants to have normal sex with him and that he should talk with the doctor abut this so that Ann doesn't find out that she's no longer a virgin. But nothing happens on this topic. Max can go to the doctor with or without Alice, can fuck her and can repeat all options there but there is no dialogue with the doctor or with Lisa or with Ann that could trigger the next step in the direction of finally fucking Lisa properly..

What triggers the next step with Lisa please? What conditions should be met before it happens? Did i miss something? Here is my last save:

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
OK, I'm stuck again in endless repeated scenes.. only the massage with Ann in the night still advances (didn't get to fuck her yet) so i will go on with this.

But the other quests are finished and the scenes just repeat. The 3 lessons with Ann-Lisa done and repeating, fucking Kate in all holes and cumming in each 3 times also done and repeating.. Alice evening at TV all choices available and repeating, Alice punishment of Lisa and Max done several times and repeating , with Ann catchng them 4 times by now, etc. I even got Ann in apron ONCE in the kitchen (but that unfortunately doesn't repeat)

My problem at this time is this: Lisa told Max some 5-6 weeks ago that she wants to have normal sex with him and that he should talk with the doctor abut this so that Ann doesn't find out that she's no longer a virgin. But nothing happens on this topic. Max can go to the doctor with or without Alice, can fuck her and can repeat all options there but there is no dialogue with the doctor or with Lisa or with Ann that could trigger the next step in the direction of finally fucking Lisa properly..

What triggers the next step with Lisa please? What conditions should be met before it happens? Did i miss something? Here is my last save:
Help Ann with her butt problem after work on Monday and Thursday evening. At 0:00 on Tuesday and Friday. If you read spoiler with "12 events" on this page, you will see that Max has to do seven of them. I think you haven't done a single one or maybe only one. Check Ann's bedroom at 22:00 on other days and do events there, if Max sees the door and not Ann on the bed.

Solving Lisa's virginity problem with doctor is unfinished story from original game. Mod solves the problem without involving clinic.

No point in inviting Kira for night lessons atm. Just a waste of clicks. Invite Kira once she knows about something that happens with Lisa later in mod content. It involves some blonde next to TV and doing something that Lisa does not do atm. Spoilers.

No point in setting up Lisa or Alice for punishment as you just repeat same events. Only around .18/.19 mod changes punishment events. Alice's punishments might change in side story in .13, but Max and Ann are not watching tv in "proper" way for those events to happen.

If Max has sex with Lisa or Lisa+Kira, it trips punishments with Alice. Try avoiding them and just watch TV with Alice while doing cuni or BJ.

Watch TV with Ann in "What are you watching?" dialog when you can.

No point in repeating Lisa's and Ann's lessons in that dialog option unless you want to see same event again. Lessons move forward in 0.16 mod content only after Max and Ann have more than BJ next to TV in "What are you watching?" dialog.

You might see Ann's behavior changes in kitchen at 8:00 as story creeps slowly forward.

ATM Max's goal is to corrupt Ann further and make her do something with Max. It is done by helping her butt, keeping her on the stomach and talking with her in her bedroom at 22:00. You need two talks in the bedroom. Those talks requite entering the room dialog. Only second talk will push you further in Ann's and Max's relationship. I think you might need to talk to Kira next to the pool sometime close to your stage in game. Kira should tell how Ann's butt must be massaged to get Max's goal.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hmm.. I did those massages at 00:00 not only 7 times but more than 10 times by now and had the first talk with Ann at 22:00 few weeks ago, but not yet the second..

Kira by the pool first wanted to make a new video with Max fucking Ann, but Ann was very strong against that so Kira now told Max to just not let Ann cum when "massaging" her, which Max did twice by now.

I suppose i must repeat that also 1000 times.. But Ann is available in that "comming from work" mood with red ass only once per week.. the rest of the time she is home in the evening and does only BJ at midnigt.. On Fridays she does come from work but Max has only the option to "leave" in front of her door although he does say she came from work.. That means i must spend weeks and weeks again and again to advance somehow on this topic.

Watch TV with Ann ends only with BJ (where Max doesn't cum) or he cums very quick from handjob without BJ.

How many millions of weeks do i have to repeat all in order for Ann to finally fuck Max? I look every evening at 22.00 for a new dialogue with Ann but there are always the same old ones..

And also you say : " Solving Lisa's virginity problem with doctor is unfinished story from original game. Mod solves the problem without involving clinic." That's GREAT!.. but HOW and WHEN? Do i have to first manage to fuck Ann for that to happen?

Man someone who can code should take this mod and restructure it so that not only one quest at a time goes on and for each quest you need millions of weeks , then maybe the next one starts .. for which you need again millions of weeks. I understand that in the original game all these things came in separate updates but in a mod like this that combines all the updates plus other mods, so much repeating and waiting could and should be avoided..

If someone can do that I would be willing to proofread and adapt the english translation for it coz that's yet another stupidity of huge proportions.. OK the guy who did it can't speak russian (neither can I), but can he also not speak english? Whatever the google translator gives him he should at least have a look at it and think a little.. Stop instead of cum or "from the side of the institution" instead of "on the house".. i mean .. cumon.. that's really no rocket science..

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hmm.. I did those massages at 00:00 not only 7 times but more than 10 times by now and had the first talk with Ann at 22:00 few weeks ago, but not yet the second..

Kira by the pool first wanted to make a new video with Max fucking Ann, but Ann was very strong against that so Kira now told Max to just not let Ann cum when "massaging" her, which Max did twice by now.

I suppose i must repeat that also 1000 times..

How many millions of weeks do i have to repeat all in order for Ann to finally fuck Max? I look every evening at 22.00 for a new dialogue with Ann but there are always the same old ones..
No. Only seven. I did just two of those butt massages in your save and dialogs were not repeating. They were changing.

Watch TV with Ann ends only with BJ (where Max doesn't cum) or he cums very quick from handjob without BJ.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And also you say : " Solving Lisa's virginity problem with doctor is unfinished story from original game. Mod solves the problem without involving clinic." That's GREAT!.. but HOW and WHEN? Do i have to first manage to fuck Ann for that to happen?

Man someone who can code should take this mod and restructure it so that not only one quest at a time goes on and for each quest you need millions of weeks , then maybe the next one starts .. for which you need again millions of weeks.
That's not a mod. You are playing last two releases from original. Game was sponsored via patreon and developer had plenty of reasons to do slow teasing updates.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No. Only seven. I did just two of those butt massages in your save and dialogs were not repeating. They were changing.

That's not a mod. You are playing last two releases from original. Game was sponsored via patreon and developer had plenty of reasons to do slow teasing updates.
Yes they are changing now but i meant all of them were more than 10, the changing ones plus those not changing from before. OK looks like i have no other choice than to keep going week after week till Max finally fucks Ann and only then the real fun beginns :), i mean the fun not seen in the old versions.

You say this is not a mod but.. it contains parts of other mods, like the shopping experience and others in which Alice looks different (looks older.. with more white hair). So unless the original dev took parts from those mods in his original version, this IS a mod because it contains elements from mods (and this alreaady within the versions i played till now which should be earlier than v.13) .

In fact the OP says (quote) " In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. " So if it's modified.. it's a mod, right?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You say this is not a mod but.. it contains parts of other mods, like the shopping experience and others in which Alice looks different (looks older.. with more white hair). So unless the original dev took parts from those mods in his original version, this IS a mod because it contains elements from mods (and this alreaady within the versions i played till now which should be earlier than v.13) .

In fact the OP says (quote) " In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. " So if it's modified.. it's a mod, right?
All the events up to Ann's butt massages at night and Max+Ann sex are coming from original 0.13.0.007 game content. First mod content that you see is Lisa near the pool at 17:00 and smoking Alice+Max movie. Plus you managed to advance into mod content with Hot coffee and Side effects.

When I say that it is not a mod, it means that you are still playing parts from original game and those can't be changed as easily as just adding events later in game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
All the events up to Ann's butt massages at night and Max+Ann sex are coming from original 0.13.0.007 game content. First mod content that you see is Lisa near the pool at 17:00 and smoking Alice+Max movie. Plus you .

When I say that it is not a mod, it means that you are still playing parts from original game and those can't be changed as easily as just adding events later in game.
I understand what you say but also fact is that i got things that don't belong in v.13 or before already as i was only in v.6 or v.7, like for instance the repeated night 3some with Alice and Lisa at 02.00 (which is clearly from a mod because Alice looks very different there) or loooong time ago the scene with Kira and Ann playing together then Ann sucks Max and he even had a choice to fuck Ann at that time although that was months before even massaging Ann at night (that scene only appears now in the normal gamyplay but with only BJ, no fucking because Max still didn't manage to fuck Ann) and others that shown only once and did not repeat after that, like Ann in the kitchen in apron (only twice and not repeating) or now i just got one moment at 15:00 as Ann was swimming in the pool when the dialogue option "Want to have some fun" suddenly opened a Yoga choice (although i am on a non yoga path with Lisa) and a quite long scene with even 2 endings there (with Ann or with Lisa and Ann catches them, which i don't think it belongs to the version in which i probably am right now (that scene seems to repeat meanwhile but only on saturdays).

Plus that as you say yourself I somehow "managed to advance into mod content with Hot coffee and Side effects". Don't ask me how, I don't know. Well.. if all those things are possible by mistake or by luck, why should it not be possible to redo this "original-mod" in such a way that things follow smoother and we don't have to repeat thousands of times the same scenes just to advance in one quest at a time.. the quests could be combined and make the whole thing more fun to play..

I'm so sorry I'm not a coder.. this game is a real classical and would deserve a player friendly final version for all who will discover it in the future. The way it advances now with thousands of repeats that must be done again and again is simply.. terror. And kills the eroticism of all those scenes by endless repeating them..

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I give up.. not only weeks but MONTHS of repeating scenes with the only purpose of finally fucking Ann.. which never happens..

If someone has a save from short before the time when Max finally fucks Ann and Olivia starts visiting and Max fucks then Lisa and those movies start where Alice fucks other guys and Ann fucks that old man.. PLEASE POST IT HERE.

For all masochists out there who for some reason want to repeat scenes for eternity and never advance in the only quest available, here is my last save:
View attachment save378.zip

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I give up.. not only weeks but MONTHS of repeating scenes with the only purpose of finally fucking Ann.. which never happens..

If someone has a save from short before the time when Max finally fucks Ann and Olivia starts visiting and Max fucks then Lisa and those movies start where Alice fucks other guys and Ann fucks that old man.. PLEASE POST IT HERE.

For all masochists out there who for some reason want to repeat scenes for eternity and never advance in the only quest available, here is my last save:
View attachment 1066736
Night from Monday to Tuesday 0:00. Enter Ann's room, do butt massage, KEEP HER ON HER STOMACH, ... STOP. That's what Kira was telling Max to do.

Wednesday 22:00, enter Ann's bedroom for a chat. And Ann will do "the chat"

Friday 22:00, walk into Ann's room. Do "the chat" again.

Saturday 21:00, "What are you watching" -> "I want something else". If you do that, you will never see some events in terrace, but you will get mod content unlocked. If you delay TV sex event, you can trigger BJ event in terrace with Ann and Max.

You also get new "Are you tired?" variant unlocked after Tuesday night.

After that next Wednesday Max can resume lessons with Ann and Lisa and 0.16 mod content will start. Events next to TV will be side story with Ann and Alice from original game.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Night from Monday to Tuesday 0:00. Enter Ann's room, do butt massage, KEEP HER ON HER STOMACH, ... STOP. That's what Kira was telling Max to do.

Wednesday 22:00, enter Ann's bedroom for a chat. And Ann will do "the chat"

Friday 22:00, walk into Ann's room. Do "the chat" again.

Saturday 21:00, "What are you watching" -> "I want something else". If you do that, you will never see some events in terrace, but you will get mod content unlocked. If you delay TV sex event, you can trigger BJ event in terrace with Ann and Max.

You also get new "Are you tired?" variant unlocked after Tuesday night.

After that next Wednesday Max can resume lessons with Ann and Lisa and 0.16 mod content will start. Events next to TV will be side story with Ann and Alice from original game.
Well yes, I didn't give up but continued and i got to fuck Ann at night finally (after the second chat)..

"Are you tired?" event also has a new ending meanwhile.

I get new dialogues by TV with Ann but none of them is "I want something else". It says "How about incorporating something interesting" and then choices.. Maybe a translation difference..

I also get now yoga with Ann at different times and sometimes Lisa comes , sometimes not.. I can chose to end with Ann or go with Lisa in the shower have BJ and Ann catches us.

I don't know what events at the terrace to expect with Ann and if I will get them or not (and what day and hour).

The lessons with Lisa in fact never stopped, that choice was always there in the evening in Ann's room when she was not at work, and i could chose who should do it , Ann or Lisa, but these lessons just repeat ..

What i would need to know now is:
1 - how and when will Olivia quest re-start and go on (it still shows as "to be continued"). So how and when does Olivia start visit.
and
2 - what more steps (and when) are needed to finally fuck Lisa in her sweet pussy :)

Can you give me some tips on these 2 points please? Although i can guess that i must now repeat the new events that I got meanwhile again several weeks or months..

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
anyone got a file that translates the cheat menu into English or can translate it into English and post it here it would be help full

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
anyone got a file that translates the cheat menu into English or can translate it into English and post it here it would be help full
I used the English Translation from the OP and it translates also the cheat menu.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What i would need to know now is:
1 - how and when will Olivia quest re-start and go on (it still shows as "to be continued"). So how and when does Olivia start visit.
and
2 - what more steps (and when) are needed to finally fuck Lisa in her sweet pussy :)
It is on page one in guide spoilers.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It is on page one in guide spoilers.

The guide spoilers on OP start with v.17 and have a lot of Olivia but i am not yet in v.17 (I'm probably not even in 16 but still in 15) and i don't know how to get back to any events with Olivia which still show as "to be continued" (I was at her home but very long time ago).

I can also not see any new lessons with Ann and Lisa, just the old ones repeating. Will try on Wednesday. In the pdf WT for v16 i see: "2nd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)". WTF or WhoTF is Cooney?

As to the events Ann-Kira on the beach, I also don't get those yet. What triggers those? When and what dialogue (with whom)?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
The guide spoilers on OP start with v.17 and have a lot of Olivia but i am not yet in v.17 (I'm probably not even in 16 but still in 15) and i don't know how to get back to any events with Olivia which still show as "to be continued" (I was at her home but very long time ago).

I can also not see any new lessons with Ann and Lisa, just the old ones repeating. Will try on Wednesday. In the pdf WT for v16 i see: "2nd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)". WTF or WhoTF is Cooney?

As to the events Ann-Kira on the beach, I also don't get those yet. What triggers those? When and what dialogue (with whom)?
Old stuff spoiler on page 1.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/page-54#post-3513480

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes i have that WT and i quoted from it about the second new lesson. I quote the whole beginning of the new sex lessons:

" The first new lesson - blowjob naked (Wednesday 23:00) - after the availability of sex on TV (phrases - Can we have some fun?)"

I have that sex on TV available since 2 or 3 weeks and one Wednesday is behind me but nothing new happened there at 23:00, just repeating the old lesson.

"2nd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)
3rd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)"

The question remains: who or what the fuck is "Cooney"?

EDIT:
Another Wednesday gone and still only the old lessons with Lisa. Although Lisa catched Max and Ann 3 times in the kitchen, and Alice also 3 times in the livingroom and she announced she will blackmail Ann and got the video from Max..

There has to be some other thing that must happen before the new lessons can begin.. no WT tells me what though..

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
The question remains: who or what the fuck is "Cooney"?
It is google "translation" for Russian word куни. Machine selected it as short word for cunnilingus. Russian word is not actual Russian dictionary word. It is transliteration from English.

I am bilingual and can read both Russian and English. Big Brother got lots of machine translated Russian to English texts that to do not get the right meaning. I do not have time to translate or proof read BB and I don't wish to do it after doing something like that for years using much better translation management tools.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes