Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
So how do you get to the point of sleeping with Lisa? I have done everything I can in the sex-ed courses, but not sure where to progress from there.
Also, how do i unlock anal with anne?
Also, when do i get back in touch with olivia? I don't know how to invite her over.
Spoilers are on page one and other mod walkthroughs in this thread. I think few pages ago somebody even compiled them all into single pdf.

omocik

May 2, 2017
The amount of grind in this mod is nuts. Also no clue how to progress oportunities. Cheats in laptop are useless, you cannot progress, nor trigger events.
Tho I must admit, kudos for putting work into merging all fan arts into one history.

Just follow guide. Every event happens in sequence in the guide. Identify where you are now according to the guide and follow the next step. Don't depend on the opportunity section. I am attaching it in pdf form for easy use.
I changed .pdf to .odt and added some formating to the walkthrough u.u'

Last edited:
Reactions: yuyu2008

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
The amount of grind in this mod is fucking unbearable for me. This and lack of clear walkthough. Tho I must admit, kudos for putting work into merging all fan arts into one history.

Cheats in laptop are useless, you cannot progress, nor trigger events.

For anyone getting cancer reading that .pdf walkthough I added some formating in open office u.u'
hey i have a question

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
visit DS Discount store with family and you will find one more option, if you can meet Olivia
hey Dzeris i'm on the v.18 route now and i just reach the part that lisa and max spy on Ann and kira having sex in the living room, and they decided want to punish Ann so how to trigger the Ann punishment?

o_anouvis

Jan 19, 2018
Hey guys,
From what I have seen in the images folder, there is a sequence where Max and Olivia have sex in the living room. Lisa was asleep but she wakes up, goes there and spies on them for a while before Olivia notices her and urges her to go over. When she does, they include her in their games and the final outcome is that Max takes Lisa's virginity!!
Does anyone know how to get there? A path or anything else that triggers it?

Thanks

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Hey guys,
From what I have seen in the images folder, there is a sequence where Max and Olivia have sex in the living room. Lisa was asleep but she wakes up, goes there and spies on them for a while before Olivia notices her and urges her to go over. When she does, they include her in their games and the final outcome is that Max takes Lisa's virginity!!

Thanks
Just follow the walk through in this in thread (also on page 1) and all the great hints from Dzeris.
The new content is linear, so you will have to go through all to get there.

Reactions: o_anouvis

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hey guys,
From what I have seen in the images folder, there is a sequence where Max and Olivia have sex in the living room. ...spoilers...
Click your way to .17 mod content. Spoiler is on page 1. It is basic result of Max humping anybody who visits the house. Can't miss it as it is part of Olivia's and Lisa's story line.

Last edited:
Reactions: o_anouvis

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Click your way to .17 mod content. Spoiler is on page 1. It is basic result of Max humping anybody who visits the house. Can't miss it as it is part of Olivia's and Lisa's story line.
Dzeris i have a question about omocik guide i notice there's v.20 and i have finish all the v.19 event can i still continue with the v.20 event?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Dzeris i have a question about omocik guide i notice there's v.20 and i have finish all the v.19 event can i still continue with the v.20 event?
Do you really need somebody else holding your hand all the way? Our life is full of decisions that we have to make. Start making your own decisions.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Do you really need somebody else holding your hand all the way? Our life is full of decisions that we have to make. Start making your own decisions.
just wondering, because since my version was 19.0.012 if i can't play the v.20 event i'm done with this game so i can delete it with no regret~

Jeep91

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,

Is there any way to get the full list of string txt from the mod ??

Some pieces of translation need to be rewitten in plain english but I am unable to found them in the data txt files ot in the mod.txt file.

thanks in advance

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I'm stuck at 0.18 content.
Guide says: Kira and mom petting on the couch in the living room - First time (Wednesday 23.00, Saturday 23.00)
But I only have them having sex together in moms room at 22:00 on those days. They do move to the living room though...

I also don't know how to get the new sex-lessons fro Kira, no idea how to trigger.

And for "Visit to Olivia's home. ( Tuesday , 5 p.m., Friday 5 p.m.) " I can go there, but then max does not want to knock. How can I change that?

Any help is welcome!

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes