Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank's for looking at the save. Is the first lesson supposed to repeat? I've gotten BJ's from both of them multiple times (via the lesson). I will make sure not to do lessons on other days and keep trying.
Last lesson from original game is BJ. It is repeatable. In that lesson Lisa and Ann are still dressed up. Conditions for starting it are in binaries. I never bothered to debug the game to the point of reproducing that lesson later in game.

First lesson from mod is not repeating as your save has flag that is set to get second lesson. Some images are the same, but dialogs are different. You can get BJs in those lessons too, but Ann and Lisa are missing some clothing :)

If you do repeated lesson from original game, you get "Cunning plan" opportunity progress set. If you do lessons from mod, you get "Cunning plan" and one more flag set. In your save you have "Cunning plan" set to original lesson and other flag is set to value from first lesson in mod. So you did first lesson from mod (naked cuni) and then you repeated original lesson where Max can choose who is doing BJ.

If I remember original lesson activation correctly, it is just dialog option on entering location. To access new mod lesson Max has to enter Ann's bedroom (open the door) at 23:00 on Wednesday. Not just to go into that location and see Ann sitting on the bed. If you have save on Wednesday at 20:00-22:00 that triggers original lesson, could you show that save and last three autosaves from 6:00. I might check if I am advancing time differently than you.

Last edited:

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
[Qusetion on the Grammar in Mod.txt]

The following is from Mod.txt

…………………..

# Added sex scenes

######################################################

change.mom.plan.dia@60@ |These are the new plans, syntax is as follow

momlust>32&momlust<82&mom.mood>259&day=1&mco>8&mom.blows.0^ |18 blows 5 z-mom-read-1 true

(lines omitted)

poss.guest>42&day=6&ccbf.2.0^ |23 ccbf.2 2 momroom-nightentersex-001 true

…………………………..

It seems they change original commands into new commands. I use the last command as an example. A command for change should consists of two parts, an original part and a newly changed part.

I guess the part ' poss.guest>42&day=6&ccbf.2.0' is a newly changed part. The part after the mark " | " seems to be the original part but I can not guess what the original command would be or where I can identify the original command.

My final goal is to find out the conditions that trigger ccbf.2.0

Would somebody help me?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

My final goal is to find out the conditions that trigger ccbf.2.0

Would somebody help me?
0.17 events on page one

Kira and mom fun- Group – focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00)
Kira and mom fun- Group – focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00) – Periodic meetings

ccbf.2.0 is periodic event at Saturday 23:00 available after doing non periodic event at same time.

Do not do event at 22:00 or choose dialog options that do not extend orgy for two hours.

poss.guest>42 - once your poss.guest is above 42. (event with set_poss.guest_43 in the end)
day=6 - Saturday

Last edited:

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
I took your advice and that allowed me to finish out Mentor and Olivia, but I still don't seem to be going anywhere on Cunning Plan or New Job. I'm no longer getting the lesson prompt on Wednesday, just Saturdays.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
0.17 events on page one

Kira and mom fun- Group – focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00)
Kira and mom fun- Group – focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00) – Periodic meetings

ccbf.2.0 is periodic event at Saturday 23:00 available after doing non periodic event at same time.

Do not do event at 22:00 or choose dialog options that do not extend orgy for two hours.

poss.guest>42 - once your poss.guest is above 42. (event with set_poss.guest_43 in the end)
day=6 - Saturday
The key point of the question is the meaning of the part after " |", i.e., " |23 ccbf.2 2 momroom-nightentersex-001 true "
What is it? I am asking the grammar in Mod.txt.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I took your advice and that allowed me to finish out Mentor and Olivia, but I still don't seem to be going anywhere on Cunning Plan or New Job. I'm no longer getting the lesson prompt on Wednesday, just Saturdays.
you have some seriously messed up flags.

According to flags you did all Olivia home events from 0.19 and 0.20 while skipping whole Ann and Kira's story from 0.16.

Mentor/Aunt progress impacted by known bug. New job and cunning plan opportunities are f..ed up.

Last edited:

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
you have some seriously messed up flags.

According to flags you did all Olivia home events from 0.19 and 0.20 while skipping whole Ann and Kira's story from 0.16.

Mentor/Aunt progress impacted by known bug. New job and cunning plan opportunities are f..ed up.
Strange. I don't recall changing any of the Ann/Kira flags, as I've seen your previous warnings, but I guess I must have? I definitely finished Olivia events via actual play through. If it's not too much trouble for you, could you compare them to the previous save I posted? I have no idea how far back I'd have to go to get to a non-fubar'd save and it would be nice if I didn't have to just start completely over again.

Beyond not using cheats is there any other known "don't do this" warnings you can provide that I may have missed previously in this thread? Is the money cheat truly the only safe cheat to use?

Thanks again for the help.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
[Qusetion on the Grammar in Mod.txt]
The following is from Mod.txt
…………………..
# Added sex scenes
######################################################
change.mom.plan.dia@60@ |These are the new plans, syntax is as follow
momlust>32&momlust<82&mom.mood>259&day=1&mco>8&mom.blows.0^ |18 blows 5 z-mom-read-1 true
(lines omitted)
poss.aunt>18&day=2&ccbe.0^ |23 ccbe 2 momroom-nightsex-001 true
poss.guest=42&day=6&ccbf.0^ |23 ccbf 2 momroom-nightentersex-001 true
…………………………..

I am asking the grammar in Mod.txt.
I tired to figure out the meaning of those commands quoted above but was unsuccessful and need somebody's help.

1. What is the meaning of ' change.mom.plan.dia' in the first command line?
I searched ' mom.plan.dia' from mod.txt and all the txt files under the folder data but that was not found anywhere.

2. What is the meaning of the part after the mark " |", for example, " |23 ccbf.2 2 momroom-nightentersex-001 true" in the last command line?

3. It seems the commands are for changing commands that have been already written somewhere, i.e., current commands, to new commands. How can one locate the current commands? I guess this question is probably related to Question #2.

If you are good at the grammar, please help me.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Strange. I don't recall changing any of the Ann/Kira flags, as I've seen your previous warnings, but I guess I must have? I definitely finished Olivia events via actual play through. If it's not too much trouble for you, could you compare them to the previous save I posted? I have no idea how far back I'd have to go to get to a non-fubar'd save and it would be nice if I didn't have to just start completely over again.

Beyond not using cheats is there any other known "don't do this" warnings you can provide that I may have missed previously in this thread? Is the money cheat truly the only safe cheat to use?

Thanks again for the help.
Mood changes or changes to Max's stats should be ok too. Changes in relationship level are useless in late game. It only shows that they were changed manually as there are no events that can give so many points in relationship.

Biggest problem is that state tracking in game is a mess. Events in New Job opportunity change two flags and second flag gets modified by other events too. I would have to skip ten New Job events to put you somewhere close to playable state.

Attached save file with modified flags. Do the events with Max and Lisa doing anal in front of window in bath, talk to Ann when she is watching TV and select "What are you watching? -> Maybe we'll see something... such..?" dialogs. Talk to Kira at 12:00 near the pool to start Alice story from 0.20 guide. DO NOT TALK with Lisa at 10:00 until Alice does second movie in 0.20 story.

After you do events in spoiler, you should be at the end of 0.20 content and you should be able to start 0.21 events with talks near pool at 12:00 and talk with Lisa at 10:00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
Hi I'm at the point speaking with lisa about mom bj punishment for all
any specific way to trigger the actual punishment

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi I'm at the point speaking with lisa about mom bj punishment for all
any specific way to trigger the actual punishment
Set up Alice with cigarettes any time during the day before 18:00. And have Max punish Ann instead of Alice.

If you remember previous punishment variants, this one will be slightly different.

Reactions: Useck

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Any advice to how i put the parts together ?
View attachment 1147208
magnet link with torrent for 0.21.0.017 includes English translation.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/page-71#post-4426397

or https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4511192 with alternative English update

If you use v0.21_English_mod_files_v1, you downgrade your game to 0.21.0.015 and reintroduce bugs that make game playable only from 0.20 save.

roxasheart266

Sep 11, 2020
magnet link with torrent for 0.21.0.017 includes English translation.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/page-71#post-4426397

or https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4511192 with alternative English update

If you use v0.21_English_mod_files_v1, you downgrade your game to 0.21.0.015 and reintroduce bugs that make game playable only from 0.20 save.
How do i use the magnet link? I tried searching in html bar but nothing pops nor is it a hyperlink. So i downloaded the second one.
Where do i place the language mods themselves. Im a bit of a noob with mods tbh, all the ones ive done before have very easy tutorials to follow lmao

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How do i use the magnet link? I tried searching in html bar but nothing pops nor is it a hyperlink. So i downloaded the second one.
Where do i place the language mods themselves. Im a bit of a noob with mods tbh, all the ones ive done before have very easy tutorials to follow lmao
torrent clients can interpret magnet links and download it.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
BB shows a list of saves showing titles, play day, time, saved time and so on. I want to make that list in a text file. Is there anybody who knows how to make it?

deepdishmenace

Apr 22, 2021
Can't get BDSM first "viewing" with Kira and Ann (aka Mom) at 21:00 on Friday. The necessary conversations with Mom and Kira have already taken place too. Thoughts?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes