Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi there, mate.

Please find the time to do it, I too lack it.

Thanks a lot in advance, with best regards.
Magnet link below in spoiler.

English update from BB_0.21.0.016_English_v3.zip included. Backported 0.21.0.017 fixes into it and did some minor fixes like using correct names and better wording in some dialogs. I replayed only 0.13-0.18 content so far. Some English dialogs are not very good, but I can't fix them all and I can't spend lots of time on it.

If you have older game copy, download torrent into same folder (or into its copy) and check files before starting download.

Corrections are mostly in Mod.txt. You might still find Maksik, Liza, Anya, Vika and convictions in Data/*.txt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I know this is not the thread for save file but i looked everywhere can someone pls share save file from the latest update with all the unlocked scenes i am really stucked in this game so can someone pls upload here save file from smirniy mode from version 0.21? Will be really appriciated!

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Guys give me the final version of big brother
There is no ETA for final "Big Brother - Mod [the Smirniy]" release. And if you can read spoilers on this page, you can find latest available version.

I know this is not the thread for save file but i looked everywhere can someone pls share save file from the latest update with all the unlocked scenes i am really stucked in this game so can someone pls upload here save file from smirniy mode from version 0.21? Will be really appriciated!
End game saves unlock only periodic events. You won't be getting any story events in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: xslayermkdx

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Tnx for the save mate if someone can upload more saves from certain events that happens once or twice will be nice if possible either way its ok tnx really appreciated!

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
I do not know, how to play. I try to play without cheats, but it is almost impossible. So I try to cheats, but only money. But still it is impossible to go further for me. Still in "circles". Do I have to support all in family by money to keep mood at maximum level, or do I have to leave it fall? Or any advice, what to do?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I try to play without cheats, but it is almost impossible.
Pay 100 bucks for ads on cameras every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. You will earn enough money to get by as long as you don't burn them all in DS Discount.

The only person who's mood depends on money does not have any story requirements to keep her happy and you can reduce Eric's influence over her with massages instead. You don't have to spend money to improving mood. Unless you want to share your wealth before we all die.

eski03

Dec 26, 2019
i am stucking in new job opportunity i just start to buy ero films for watching with mom(or what ever) but its not keep going there is no film in online shop anyone can help ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i am stucking in new job opportunity i just start to buy ero films for watching with mom(or what ever) but its not keep going there is no film in online shop anyone can help ?
this does not give any clues on which step you are stuck.

Reactions: eski03

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, the tediousness of this game is ridiculous. I fail to see how this is even fun. There is no scene viewer either.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ok, the tediousness of this game is ridiculous. I fail to see how this is even fun. There is no scene viewer either.
People can have different ways of having fun. Your fun might be not funny for others. This game is completely different in gameplay compared to DMD. From gameplay perspective DMD is far worse than big brother. Yet you have it in your signature.

> There is no scene viewer either.

Any image viewer can do it. Even stock Windows image viewer can display images used in events.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes