RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Does this game have animation scenes?
The original game has no animations. But when you complete the content of the original and start the content of the MOD there are a few animations. And the animations are average.
You will probably see an animated scene after 200-300 days (in-game). Maybe more. I saw 2 scenes with animations. After 400+ days.

Last edited:

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
Pay 100 bucks for ads on cameras every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. You will earn enough money to get by as long as you don't burn them all in DS Discount.

The only person who's mood depends on money does not have any story requirements to keep her happy and you can reduce Eric's influence over her with massages instead. You don't have to spend money to improving mood. Unless you want to share your wealth before we all die.
Thank you. I did it as you said and now I have enough money from cameras. Some of them make a lot of input
Do you know how to reach Lisa new punishment? During first scene of vaginal sex in kitchen do I have to go with or without possibility to be catch by mom? (srry for my language but I am not English native speaker)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you. I did it as you said and now I have enough money from cameras. Some of them make a lot of input
Do you know how to reach Lisa new punishment? During first scene of vaginal sex in kitchen do I have to go with or without possibility to be catch by mom? (srry for my language but I am not English native speaker)
Ann must catch lovebirds in the kitchen.

Reactions: chorchoj

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
Hi.
I'm stuck in i think begining of verison 20.
I can't get talk about new film or anything with new film?
What i'm doing wrong?
How to trigger this event.
Thanks for your help.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Any one can help me please with this issue :

When i sleep i can't press any option

Please any one can help me i am stuck here :(
Do not trip Max's memory event with Lisa and Eric or go to sleep without waiting for game to force you to sleep. I've seen only one event that might create such dialog.

Or replace your Data/other.txt with attached one and try to reproduce problem again. File is for 0.21.0.017 and might not work in other modded big brother versions.

Hi.
I'm stuck in i think begining of verison 20.
I can't get talk about new film or anything with new film?
What i'm doing wrong?
How to trigger this event.
Thanks for your help.
Have you done three new web show variants with Alice and Max?

How visits to Olivia's home on Tuesday and Friday at 17:00 are looking?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bosti

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
Do not trip Max's memory event with Lisa and Eric or go to sleep without waiting for game to force you to sleep. I've seen only one event that might create such dialog.

Or replace your Data/other.txt with attached one and try to reproduce problem again. File is for 0.21.0.017 and might not work in other modded big brother versions.

Have you done three new web show variants with Alice and Max?

How visits to Olivia's home on Tuesday and Friday at 17:00 are looking?
3 new web shows?
I have, when I come to Alice room, options:
Do we really need her - new option
One moment - comes Lisa
And te oldest possibility
Is that 3 web shows?

I'm going every Tuesday and friday to Olivia's house. Tuesday only Diana and Friday all together- Olivia and Diana.

I don't know what to do?

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
Ann must catch lovebirds in the kitchen.
I found where I made mistake. First time I talk to Lisa before new punishment. Second time i skip this conversation and it went right way. Now I know - first punishment - than conversation, it works after that. It is difficult to find correct way in this game. A lot of saves, a lot of time to go back and try it again. It is not tuned or balanced, but it is really good game (mod).

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
3 new web shows?
I have, when I come to Alice room, options:
Do we really need her - new option
One moment - comes Lisa
And te oldest possibility
Is that 3 web shows?

I'm going every Tuesday and friday to Olivia's house. Tuesday only Diana and Friday all together- Olivia and Diana.

I don't know what to do?
"Do we really need her" has three new web show variants

Reactions: Bosti

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have a question. How to get a new punishment with Alice?
If you play in 0.21.0.016, you won't get it. 017 update fixes progress in those 0.20 version quests. The rest just have to follow spoilers and walkthroughs on page 1.

You need to see nightclub event with Alice in toilet and finish talking about it with Kira to get to state where Alice's public punishments change.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have done all 3, but still nothing.
Is there something else?
Threesome with Olivia and Diana done?

It is a lot easier to identify your problem when you show your save instead of just telling that you are stuck and try to tell where you are stuck. If you can accurately tell where you are stuck, you know what comes next and what you have to do to get unstuck. There are multiple trackers in this story and I can't ask you to tell them all, cause you don't have a way of seeing some of them.

Last edited:

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
If you play in 0.21.0.016, you won't get it. 017 update fixes progress in those 0.20 version quests. The rest just have to follow spoilers and walkthroughs on page 1.

You need to see nightclub event with Alice in toilet and finish talking about it with Kira to get to state where Alice's public punishments change.

Thank you

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
hi
I am in the point:
Max talking with his mother about Olivia's night visits (pool)

but the days repeats and the option to talk about Olivia never appear, I tried in the pool at diferentes times.
I can found Olivia in the shopping and she has sex with Lisa
Besides Max has sex with Lisa at night

Did I forget any step?

Thanks

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hi
I am in the point:
Max talking with his mother about Olivia's night visits (pool)

but the days repeats and the option to talk about Olivia never appear, I tried in the pool at diferentes times.
I can found Olivia in the shopping and she has sex with Lisa
Besides Max has sex with Lisa at night

Did I forget any step?

Thanks
Could you check Ann's flags and tell her poss.car value or tell text written in "New Job" opportunity.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Could you check Ann's flags and tell her poss.car value or tell text written in "New Job" opportunity.
Hi, thanks for your answer

I was be able to unlock the problem of casuality, the guide forgot a step.

At night watch Kira, and keep watching, then a new option appears "hide", Lisa join Kira and teach to use the sex machine

With this scene the rest of step unlock
- the dialog with Ann about Olivia
- the visit Olivia's house
- sex with Lisa in the morning
- etc

regards

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, thanks for your answer

I was be able to unlock the problem of casuality, the guide forgot a step.

At night watch Kira, and keep watching, then a new option appears "hide", Lisa join Kira and teach to use the sex machine
That step is listed in guide. It is just very short pointer.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes