wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
in V0.16
"Max having fun with Lisa in the kitchen + Ann (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday - while washing dishes)"
How to trigger this event?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
in V0.16
"Max having fun with Lisa in the kitchen + Ann (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday - while washing dishes)"
Ensure that Lisa is in awesome mood. Do homework for her.
Do events listed in guide before it. Including talk with Lisa at 10:00 about stuff that happened in last lesson with Ann.
Practice with Lisa in the kitchen as advised by Kira when Ann is not at work.
Extend the practice. "Lisa: Hurry up, Max... you take too long...".

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
Ensure that Lisa is in awesome mood. Do homework for her.
Do events listed in guide before it. Including talk with Lisa at 10:00 about stuff that happened in last lesson with Ann.
Practice with Lisa in the kitchen as advised by Kira when Ann is not at work.
Extend the practice. "Lisa: Hurry up, Max... you take too long...".
I have already talk with Lisa at 10:00 about stuff that happened in last lesson with Ann
I have already Practice with Lisa in the kitchen a lot of times
But I do not see the The choices about this "Lisa: Hurry up, Max... you take too long...".

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have already talk with Lisa at 10:00 about stuff that happened in last lesson with Ann
I have already Practice with Lisa in the kitchen a lot of times
But I do not see the The choices about this "Lisa: Hurry up, Max... you take too long...".
What is your momlust value in Ann's flags?

Mar 21, 2020
i really need a save where the old man fucks ann..i wasnt able to reach that task. or i cant trigger the naked blowjob with lisa sex ed...plz give me a save where am stuck at..i would really appreciate it..thank u in advance
Edit : i have completed 3 more sex ed lessons with ann and lisa..only problem now is am not able to start a conversation with ann at lounge for lessons refusal
how to trigger that event??

Mar 21, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4398243
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4426397

Torrent with 0.21.0.017 update for F95 got end game save files. Only 0.21 end save is not there. End game zip was posted on this thread multiple times and I am not posting it to some temporally external upload server. You can find those posts just by reading other pages in forum.

There is no "ann and kira sex scene" in v15 mod content.

After Funcom devs/idiots destroyed their game I have to find something entertaining. Solving BB progress is entertaining, if people provide save file and don't try to get answers by giving very limited information about their game state.
any save for old man sex with ann or ann refusal to teach lessons anymore after lisa sex ed lessons?? am kinda struck there

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
how can I watched the Old Man movie
How do I get to Olivia’s home after V0.13
Did Max has sex with Lisa in the bathroom (7am) ?

After reconciliation with Ann, Max has anal sex with Lisa in the morning, Ann see it and unlock the lessons where Max has anal sex with Ann in front of Lisa

I remember this action unlock the rest of steps
When complete the Ann lessons, Max can talk with Lisa about Olivia in the morning before go to school.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
momlust 98/103
poss.car 82/92
this is my save
OK. There is no check if Ann is at work. I just had to advance your save to next day and have sex with Lisa in kitchen to see dialog and event.

You are not on Lisa's girlfriend path. I don't remember if it impacts any mod events near pool at 7:00.

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
OK. There is no check if Ann is at work. I just had to advance your save to next day and have sex with Lisa in kitchen to see dialog and event.
Is there a new game option when I’m in the kitchen with Lisa doing anal sex ? If so, when will it appear

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
in V0.16
First you need complete the point
4th lesson with Lisa about sex and “accidentally hitting the target” (Wednesday 23:00)

The lesson when Max has anal sex with Ann in front of Lisa.
Did Max complete all Ann lessons ? if not, you won't see the option

Last edited:

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
First you need complete the point
4th lesson with Lisa about sex and “accidentally hitting the target” (Wednesday 23:00)

The lesson when Max has anal sex with Ann in front of Lisa.
Did Max complete all Ann lessons ? if not, you won't see the option
yes,I’m done with this lesson

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
I found bug for momlust=81 in v0.21.016, it will stuck forever, won't progress further. The reason is because at momlust=81, the game (the mod? the mod translation? I'm too lazy to check) has two events with exactly same ID (mom.tv.next.1.sex.ok). One is in momtalk.txt file and the other is in 10.txt. I'm not sure whether it's in the original game, or the mod, or the mod translation.

To fix this, the said event in momtalk.txt file should be removed, it has no consequence as far as I know.

I don't know whether v0.21.017 fixed this bug, I only have v0.21.015 + translation for v0.21.016.

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Dzeris,帖子:4494170,成员:990109”]
您具有自定义的Data / 06.txt文件。
[/引用]
如何解决这个问题呢

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I found bug for momlust=81 in v0.21.016, it will stuck forever, won't progress further. The reason is because at momlust=81, the game (the mod? the mod translation? I'm too lazy to check) has two events with exactly same ID (mom.tv.next.1.sex.ok). One is in momtalk.txt file and the other is in 10.txt. I'm not sure whether it's in the original game, or the mod, or the mod translation.

To fix this, the said event in momtalk.txt file should be removed, it has no consequence as far as I know.

I don't know whether v0.21.017 fixed this bug, I only have v0.21.015 + translation for v0.21.016.
Momlust=81 is not mod content. It is the place where people are getting stuck in original game. Show your save. It is more likely that you can't figure how to advance there.

0.21.017 fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are playing 0.21,0,016, you will never trigger events in spoiler and you might end up with unfinished nightclub progress. Game will advance further eventually even with those events missing/inaccessible.

Last edited:

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Momlust=81 is not mod content. It is the place where people are getting stuck in original game. Show your save.

0.21.017 fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This event never happened to me, when Kira and Alice return from the club always tell the same history with the blonde.
I have the v0.21.0.016, Do I need to update?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes