balara

May 12, 2017
any torrent link for version 0.21.017 or just update from version 0.21.016 to version 0.21.017

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
any torrent link for version 0.21.017 or just update from version 0.21.016 to version 0.21.017
0.21.0.017 changes are only in Mod.txt, Data/09.txt, Data/notebook.txt and version flip in BigBrother_Data/mainData

Spoiler in https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/page-71#post-4426397 has link to 0.21.0.017. Torrent clients should be able to understand magnet: links

If you copy your 0.21.0.016 version to "BB 0.21.0.017-f95" directory and download that torrent into same directory, your torrent client should download only difference. As post says that torrent includes English translation and some extra translation fixes in Mod.txt. I don't need translator to read Russian or English and can fix some machine translation bugs, but I can't dedicate my time for fixing everything. I know that I haven't fixed some Vicky names, some convictions and repeated morning "event" with Max and Lisa is translated with mistakes.

If you are getting this mod from any source, remember that mod does not change any original BB 0.13.0.007 executables. If you find different BigBrother.exe or Big<space>Brother.exe or unity libraries are changed, do not run it.

Last edited:
Reactions: balara

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Hi

Someone know how get this step:
- Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)

Currently I could get
- Periodic visit to Olivia's home - Olivia and Diana together - different endings (Friday 17.00)
and
- Chat with Alice - a periodic event - (in Alice's room at 20.00) after the phrase "Do we really need it?"
where Max mention to talk with Kira but this dialog never ocurre

thanks

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi

Someone know how get this step:
- Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)

Currently I could get
- Periodic visit to Olivia's home - Olivia and Diana together - different endings (Friday 17.00)
and
- Chat with Alice - a periodic event - (in Alice's room at 20.00) after the phrase "Do we really need it?"
where Max mention to talk with Kira but this dialog never ocurre

thanks
What your blog opportunity is saying?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I can read this text
Data/06.txt: otn>47&poss.guest=46&day=3&allk.1^ Загораете?|Sunbathing?
Data/06.txt: otn>47&poss.guest=46&day=5&allk.1^ Загораете?|Sunbathing?

Guide is not correct. Chat happens at 12:00.

Conditions are
* Advance Olivia opportunity to its end. Technically one event before the end. Event which puts end on Olivia's opportunity is periodic.
* Do third variant in new web show events. Your blog opportunity shows that you did.
* Talk to family boobs near the pool on Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 standard time. :) Not DST.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Data/06.txt: otn>47&poss.guest=46&day=3&allk.1^ Загораете?|Sunbathing?
Data/06.txt: otn>47&poss.guest=46&day=5&allk.1^ Загораете?|Sunbathing?

Guide is not correct. Chat happens at 12:00.

Conditions are
* Advance Olivia opportunity to its end. Technically one event before the end. Event which puts end on Olivia's opportunity is periodic.
* Do third variant in new web show events. Your blog opportunity shows that you did.
* Talk to family boobs near the pool on Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 standard time. :) Not DST.
The event doesn't launched at 12, Max can see Kira and Ann are taking sunshine, but only show the option "leave".
I tried friday and wednesday, but I save the game each day of week in the morning, I can load one in particular and try at 12.

Perhaps I need to complete the second event of the club, it never happened.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
The event doesn't launched at 12, Max can see Kira and Ann are taking sunshine, but only show the option "leave".
I tried friday and wednesday, but I save the game each day of week in the morning, I can load one in particular and try at 12.

Perhaps I need to complete the second event of the club, it never happened.
You don't need second event in club. That event only advances poss.aunt and nightclub.

I told you all conditions. I really don't like guessing state of your save. You tell that you got "Periodic visit to Olivia's home - Olivia and Diana together - different endings (Friday 17.00)", but that's not true as you would have otn above 47 at that point.

Last edited:

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
poss.guest=46

I told you all conditions. What is your poss.guest. I really don't like guessing state of your save.

You don't need second event in club. That event only advances poss.aunt and nightclub.
Where can I see the poss.guest value ?

I have the cheat menu.
I tried to change flags of Alice drunk and Kira post.aunt to raise second history of club event.

thanks

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020

I told you all conditions. I really don't like guessing state of your save. You tell that you got "Periodic visit to Olivia's home - Olivia and Diana together - different endings (Friday 17.00)", but that's not true as you would have otn above 47 at that point.
I don't sure if the steps order are corrupted, because I finished Anton events when Max follow them with the motorbike, but I can't see others that should happen previously.

Respect Olivia the event repeats:
- Monday and Thursday, Olivia appear in the pool, Max has sex with she and Lisa
- Tuesday, only with Diana
- Friday, Max sex with both (Olivia and Diana)

Last edited:

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
hekko .
i am stuck on v17

Lisa – sex machine – periodic 1 time per week – (Wednesday or Sunday)
Olivia and Lisa Shopping (Saturday)

go shop and who iis over there .. solved

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Hi

I load a previous save game, one where Anton event never occurs, in this case I can see the option when Lisa is changing and follow, but not select this

I continue with Olivia and Diana steps and complete it
For two weeks to evaluate Wednesday and Friday at 11 or 12, but nothing change

The events:
- second club event (Saturday 3am), previous give chocolates to Lisa
- dialog with Kira about Alice film
these are never executed

I had thougth Anton event (when Max buy a motorbike and follow them) was the causes, but not

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
Hi

I load a previous save game, one where Anton event never occurs, in this case I can see the option when Lisa is changing and follow, but not select this

I continue with Olivia and Diana steps and complete it
For two weeks to evaluate Wednesday and Friday at 11 or 12, but nothing change

The events:
- second club event (Saturday 3am), previous give chocolates to Lisa
- dialog with Kira about Alice film
these are never executed

I had thougth Anton event (when Max buy a motorbike and follow them) was the causes, but not
do u have that save ..i ll also try..i didnt save it ...plzzz

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Magnet link below in spoiler.

English update from BB_0.21.0.016_English_v3.zip included. Backported 0.21.0.017 fixes into it and did some minor fixes like using correct names and better wording in some dialogs. I replayed only 0.13-0.18 content so far. Some English dialogs are not very good, but I can't fix them all and I can't spend lots of time on it.

If you have older game copy, download torrent into same folder (or into its copy) and check files before starting download.

Corrections are mostly in Mod.txt. You might still find Maksik, Liza, Anya, Vika and convictions in Data/*.txt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate

Tom76

Apr 19, 2020
Hi,

I want to share my translation changes done so far for this mod, which I like.

The program fixes are included, thus it is version 0.21.0.017. However some translations done by Dzeris are not included. Sorry for that. (I started from 0.20.0.014 and merged that version) Since I'm not native speaking English, certainly not speaking Russian, I use doctor Google... :) , some translations may stay so-so. I have done some polishing. As Dzeris said it is a hell of a job!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the attachment you can find the changed files. Take a backup of your 'data' directory and mod.txt file under the games folder.

I hope these translations are good enough. If so, then I will slowly polish more. But really it take some time and won't be soon, as I have still a full time job.

Maybe they can be merged by lewdgamerxxx or Dzeris? It started from their efforts to give us the initial English translation!

As a side note, I added in the Cheats menu under Olivia > Check flags the possibility to view/change the OTN variable.
I had problems to get the scene "Conversation with Kira about Alice’s film (pool 12-00 Wednesday / Friday)", but it was due the poss.guest variable (check flags under Mom) which was tripped to 56, but set it back to 46, resolved it in my case.

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes