Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
This event never happened to me, when Kira and Alice return from the club always tell the same history with the blonde.
I have the v0.21.0.016, Do I need to update?
Aunt story will advance eventually. If you already advanced aunt story further, you might end up with corrupted save as updated game will be able to activate those events and push aunt story backwards.

Mar 21, 2020
Did Max has sex with Lisa in the bathroom (7am) ?

After reconciliation with Ann, Max has anal sex with Lisa in the morning, Ann see it and unlock the lessons where Max has anal sex with Ann in front of Lisa

I remember this action unlock the rest of steps
When complete the Ann lessons, Max can talk with Lisa about Olivia in the morning before go to school.
i cleared the sex ed with ann and lisa part but i am not able to trigger the fight with ann part,,can u help me out plzzzz

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Aunt story will advance eventually. If you already advanced aunt story further, you might end up with corrupted save as updated game will be able to activate those events and push aunt story backwards.
Ups, yes I advanced in the history, Anton appeared and Max buy a motorbike.

Then, do you suggest continue v0.21.0.016 or update and make this part again ?
or only for this scene not worth update, I don't know if this affect future updates

If I open a save in this point with v017, how many progress do I lose?

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
i cleared the sex ed with ann and lisa part but i am not able to trigger the fight with ann part,,can u help me out plzzzz
But in this sex ed, Max has anal sex with Ann in front of Lisa? if not, you don't complete the sex ed

with "fight with ann" you refer the scene in the kitchen, do you?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ups, yes I advanced in the history, Anton appeared and Max buy a motorbike.

Then, do you suggest continue v0.21.0.016 or update and make this part again ?
or only for this scene not worth update, I don't know if this affect future updates

If I open a save in this point with v017, how many progress do I lose?
If I am tracing variable changes correctly and events in nightclub's toilet are tripped, your Aunt story will drop to poss.aunt=22 and you will never get any options to advance it back to poss.aunt=29.

Variable controls Alice and Kira's training events with Max. Final event with periodic "training" is not impacted.

You might be playing game further without realizing that your poss.aunt is too low. Problems might happen, if next game updates start advancing aunt's story further and check poss.aunt instead of other variables.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
If I am tracing variable changes correctly and events in nightclub's toilet are tripped, your Aunt story will drop to poss.aunt=22 and you will never get any options to advance it back to poss.aunt=29.

Variable controls Alice and Kira's training events with Max. Final event with periodic "training" is not impacted.

You might be playing game further without realizing that your poss.aunt is too low. Problems might happen, if next game updates start advancing aunt's story further and check poss.aunt instead of other variables.
Before update if I make a zip with all folder of game included the save folder, it is sufficient if I detect a problem and need a roolback? or need backup another folders

In futures update, if this poss.aunt dificult the progress, will be posible edit ? and put the correct value for this point in the history.

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Momlust=81 is not mod content. It is the place where people are getting stuck in original game. Show your save. It is more likely that you can't figure how to advance there.
I can advance by deleting/commenting the said event. Just find "mom.tv.next.1.sex.ok" in momtalk.txt and 10.txt, you'll get two different events with the same exact ID. The one in momtalk.txt is the problematic one. The bug is still there in v0.21.16 translation. I'm not sure if the bug is in the original game, or the mod, or the translation. I don't have any backup for the original+mod files.

Mar 21, 2020
Then "fight with ann" refer to old man? not the fight in the kitchen
Max has the flash drive ? Kira gives it to Max

I don't understand "get caught", where ?
in the MS word walkthrough that i have downloaded from this thread..has something like this

v.0.16-004

The first new lesson - blowjob naked (Wednesday 23:00) - after the availability of sex on TV (phrases - Can we have some fun?)

2nd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)

3rd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)

Conversation with Lisa about lessons (morning 10:00)

Conversation with Ann about continuation of lessons and refusal (21:00 while watching TV)

Meeting at night with TV with Kira and talking about shooting Ann (Wednesday or Sunday)

Talking with Ann about her shooting outdoors and refusing to talk (21:00 while watching TV)

Pool meeting and Kira's story about shooting on the beach and an offer to meet by the TV

Meeting with Kira at night and watching a video about the beach and about a party in the club, at night by TV (Wednesday or Sunday)

A conversation with my Ann about those shootings at the club and a trip to the hut and her silence (21:00 while watching TV)

A conversation with Kira and transferring a flash drive asking to watch alone (Wednesday or Sunday)

Evening watching TV with Ann and watching the transferred flash drive - sex with a man and a scandal (21:00 while watching TV)

Reconciliation and sex with Ann (beginning at 21:00 on TV in the evening, then in the bedroom)

Talking with Ann about new lessons with Lisa (21:00 while watching TV)

4th lesson with Lisa about sex and “accidentally hitting the target” (Wednesday 23:00)

Conversation with Lisa about the lesson (morning 10:00)

Max decides to fool around with Lisa - Max with Lisa at night in the kitchen + Ann (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday - while washing dishes)

A conversation with Ann - reassure her (21:00 while watching TV)

Watching TV with Ann and Lisa and jerking off Max's feet (21:00 while watching TV)

Watching a movie about sex in the bathroom with your Ann and suggesting that you take your own (21:00 while watching TV)

With Ann in the bathroom - a movie about smoking (13:00 Thursday)

Anal with Lisa in the shower in the morning (07:00 bath)

Watching a movie with anal with Ann and discussing past events - 1st viewing (21:00 while watching TV)

Watching a movie with anal with Ann and discussing past events - 2nd viewing (21:00 while watching TV)

Anal with Lisa in the shower in the morning and the first anal with Ann on the court (07:00 bath)

Watching a movie with anal with Ann and discussing her first anal 3rd viewing (21:00 while watching TV)

Anal with Lisa in the morning in the shower and periodic anal with Ann on the site (07:00 bath)

Periodic anal with Ann during yoga - after the phrase "Do you want some fun ?" (monday , saturday)

Ann’s nighttime disorder ANSWERING - Ann drunk - leave and return in an hour (Wednesday, Sunday)

Watching a movie about sleeping with my Ann (21:00 while watching TV)

Mar 21, 2020
in the MS word walkthrough that i have downloaded from this thread..has something like this

v.0.16-004

The first new lesson - blowjob naked (Wednesday 23:00) - after the availability of sex on TV (phrases - Can we have some fun?)

2nd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)

3rd new lesson - Cooney (Wednesday 23:00)

Conversation with Lisa about lessons (morning 10:00)

Conversation with Ann about continuation of lessons and refusal (21:00 while watching TV)

Meeting at night with TV with Kira and talking about shooting Ann (Wednesday or Sunday)

Talking with Ann about her shooting outdoors and refusing to talk (21:00 while watching TV)

Pool meeting and Kira's story about shooting on the beach and an offer to meet by the TV

Meeting with Kira at night and watching a video about the beach and about a party in the club, at night by TV (Wednesday or Sunday)

A conversation with my Ann about those shootings at the club and a trip to the hut and her silence (21:00 while watching TV)

A conversation with Kira and transferring a flash drive asking to watch alone (Wednesday or Sunday)

Evening watching TV with Ann and watching the transferred flash drive - sex with a man and a scandal (21:00 while watching TV)

Reconciliation and sex with Ann (beginning at 21:00 on TV in the evening, then in the bedroom)

Talking with Ann about new lessons with Lisa (21:00 while watching TV)

4th lesson with Lisa about sex and “accidentally hitting the target” (Wednesday 23:00)

Conversation with Lisa about the lesson (morning 10:00)

Max decides to fool around with Lisa - Max with Lisa at night in the kitchen + Ann (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday - while washing dishes)

A conversation with Ann - reassure her (21:00 while watching TV)

Watching TV with Ann and Lisa and jerking off Max's feet (21:00 while watching TV)

Watching a movie about sex in the bathroom with your Ann and suggesting that you take your own (21:00 while watching TV)

With Ann in the bathroom - a movie about smoking (13:00 Thursday)

Anal with Lisa in the shower in the morning (07:00 bath)

Watching a movie with anal with Ann and discussing past events - 1st viewing (21:00 while watching TV)

Watching a movie with anal with Ann and discussing past events - 2nd viewing (21:00 while watching TV)

Anal with Lisa in the shower in the morning and the first anal with Ann on the court (07:00 bath)

Watching a movie with anal with Ann and discussing her first anal 3rd viewing (21:00 while watching TV)

Anal with Lisa in the morning in the shower and periodic anal with Ann on the site (07:00 bath)

Periodic anal with Ann during yoga - after the phrase "Do you want some fun ?" (monday , saturday)

Ann’s nighttime disorder ANSWERING - Ann drunk - leave and return in an hour (Wednesday, Sunday)

Watching a movie about sleeping with my Ann (21:00 while watching TV)
so far i have completed 3 lessons and then had a conversation with lisa..but i wasnt able to start convo with mom in longue at 21 hrs..this is where exactly am stuck at, so flash drive part comes after few steps which i havent reached there yet.

Last edited:

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
so far i have completed 3 lessons and then had a conversation with lisa..but i wasnt able to start convo with mom in longue at 21 hrs..this is where exactly am stuck at, so flash drive part comes after few steps which i havent reached there yet.
You need one lesson more, the point:

In my case I could unlock this lesson when Max had anal sex with Lisa in the bathroom (7am)

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
A Questions about v0.17
Lisa – sex machine – 1st time – (Wednesday or Sunday)
How it happened, where and when, in the morning or at night, in the bathroom, in the kitchen or inlisa's bed

Mar 21, 2020
You need one lesson more, the point:

In my case I could unlock this lesson when Max had anal sex with Lisa in the bathroom (7am)
this step comes after reconsilation with mom..but never mind i finally got that old man scene..now am almost close to end of v 16..thank u for ur help..:)

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
A Questions about v0.17
Lisa – sex machine – 1st time – (Wednesday or Sunday)
How it happened, where and when, in the morning or at night, in the bathroom, in the kitchen or inlisa's bed
I understand this point reference when Lisa wake up Max with the handcuffs and she has vaginal sex.
I don't sure but I beleve to trigger this point Max has to sleep early.
And first Max need wake up Lisa several times and he has vaginal sex.
You need complete the Olivia path and Lisa has her first time.

But other point when reference to "sex machine" (but physically) is when Max watch Kira (keep watching) at night, and Max has the option "hide", Lisa appear and Kira teach to use the machine.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
hi
Update the app to v.0.21.0.017 and used the save from previous version.
But second dialog when Kira and Alice return from the club never trigger, always is the same history with the blonde

This point
Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: So where is Alice doing cowards? - Can I talk about this in more detail?

Do I need to do something previous to trigger the dialog ?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes