leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
That step is listed in guide. It is just very short pointer.
Where?

In the guide I can read only two point related to "sex machine":
- Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday)
- Lisa - sex machine - periodic 1 time per week - (Wednesday)

but I understand that this points are refered when Lisa wake up Max to have sex, it isn't mention the sex machine fisically used by Kira at night or not mention Max need to hide to spy the conversation.

I am following the point listed under v.0.17

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Where?

In the guide I can read only two point related to "sex machine":
- Lisa - sex machine - periodic 1 time per week - (Wednesday)

but I understand that this points are refered when Lisa wake up Max to have sex, it isn't mention the sex machine fisically used by Kira at night or not mention Max need to hide to spy the conversation.

I am following the point listed under v.0.17

Lisa playing with handcuffs is not story event. I would agree that pointer is not very pointy :)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added download links for v0.21.017
Other links to be added later for the single 4.68 GB download.

For now just use the parts - (download both) and open part 1 with your favorite zip program for the full game.

Was mentioned before that this could be the last update (but still hoping that might have changed)?

Cheers

Reactions: rKnight

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Added download links for v0.21.017
Other links to be added later for the single 4.68 GB download.

For now just use the parts - (download both) and open part 1 with your favorite zip program for the full game.

Was mentioned before that this could be the last update (but still hoping that might have changed)?

Cheers
This is not the last update. 0.21.0.017 is just bug fix and there is a torrent link for it on page 72. 17 or more downloads so far depending of sharing ratio by others. Expecting users to download full game every time fix is released is stupid. Share stuff in unpacked torrent. I don't want to download full game just to check if provided links are not botted by friendly neighbors at TPB.

Last update would be 0.22.

v0.21-017 change is not "Technical edits.". It is "Fix progress in nightclub and Alice's public punishments".

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Dzeris
Thanks - fixed the change log.

"Last update would be 0.22."
Guess I was confused by THIS post?
017 is minor bugfix after getting bug report. I assume that Smirniy was talking about major release. "Last release" thing was told before bug fixes in 016 and 017. It would be interesting to see how Max deals with next competitor and if story just gets terminated in Bioware style. Got nothing entertaining after latest Funcom disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020

Lisa playing with handcuffs is not story event. I would agree that pointer is not very pointy :)
In the dialog when Lisa wake up Max and use the handcuffs, Max reference Lisa like a "sex machine", it is the confusion.
The guide does not include Kira dialog with Lisa at night (3am).
But well, I hope this mention may be included in the next revision of the guide.

Last edited:

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Hi
I am following the step of guide under v.0.18 , but I have problem to get some point.
I'm not sure if the guide has the steps in correct order, because some point I could do it previously.

I need to get the point:
- Lisa's new punishment - blowjob at all ...
- Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club ...

I can punish Lisa in private with the handcuffs, but not blowjob in front of all.
The dialog with Kira about club never happens.

Actually I can punish Ann with blowjob in front of all when Max see Ann and Kira in the living room.

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
can someone pls upload "end game save" i am stuck on v14.
i am punishing ann with lisa at lounge
i can sex with ann and kira on pool 22:00
i can sex with kira in shover
i can sex with kira on mothers bad .
(but i cant see lisa and kira on sex machine ?? and i cant trigger v15 ann and kira sex scene on ann's bed. olive's 23:00 path never opened and....)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
(but i cant see lisa and kira on sex machine ?? and i cant trigger v15 ann and kira sex scene on ann's bed. olive's 23:00 path never opened and....)
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4398243
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4426397

Torrent with 0.21.0.017 update for F95 got end game save files. Only 0.21 end save is not there. End game zip was posted on this thread multiple times and I am not posting it to some temporally external upload server. You can find those posts just by reading other pages in forum.

There is no "ann and kira sex scene" in v15 mod content.

After Funcom devs/idiots destroyed their game I have to find something entertaining. Solving BB progress is entertaining, if people provide save file and don't try to get answers by giving very limited information about their game state.

Last edited:

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
i have used cheat so corrupted game. it seems so. retry download with torrent. and restart without cheats. i just dont like ntr content. seeing eric in game makes me vomit.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i have used cheat so corrupted game. it seems so. retry download with torrent. and restart without cheats. i just dont like ntr content. seeing eric in game makes me vomit.
Up to v20 mod updates Max is fighting NTR and he does not like it in 0.17 just like you do.

You are free to start war with Eric any time you want.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
The game stuck here, how to solve it?
Page 72 in this forum thread got the answer, suggestion what not to do and updated Data/other.txt file which should activate menu after 3am. You probably managed to advance game into 4 or 5 am.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Where in v15 mention "lisa and kira on sex machine" ?
it success under the point of v.0.17, if you are following the pdf steps

Max watch Kira at night (3am) then appeare the option "hide".
you still have a long way to go to get to that point

First Max need to make anal sex with Ann and complete the Ann lessons with Lisa

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Hi

v.0.18, in the step:
Kira and Mom Fun - Group - focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00)

What do you mean when mention "group" ? or "focus on Ann" ? I don't understand

Max join with Ann and Kira ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi

v.0.18, in the step:
Kira and Mom Fun - Group - focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00)

What do you mean when mention "group" ? or "focus on Ann" ? I don't understand

Max join with Ann and Kira ?
Group sex (threesome) between Ann, Kira and Max with Max and Kira pleasing Ann.

Mar 21, 2020
i really need a save where the old man fucks ann..i wasnt able to reach that task. or i cant trigger the naked blowjob with lisa sex ed...plz give me a save where am stuck at..i would really appreciate it..thank u in advance
Edit : i have completed 3 more sex ed lessons with ann and lisa..only problem now is am not able to start a conversation with ann at lounge for lessons refusal

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes