leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
I had problems to get the scene "Conversation with Kira about Alice’s film (pool 12-00 Wednesday / Friday)", but it was due the poss.guest variable (check flags under Mom) which was tripped to 56, but set it back to 46, resolved it in my case.
I have the same problem to get the Alice film dialog with Kira.

Using the Cheat menu I can see post.guest with value 60,
Do I need to change it to 46 ?

What meaning post.guest variable? Why is so important?

thanks

Last edited:

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
I had vers 0200012.Ha the new version updated all the options???For example,with the girl in the bar,or with the doctor?Ther s been quite some time since i last played the game and if things have been added, i d like to give it a try again.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I had vers 0200012.Ha the new version updated all the options???For example,with the girl in the bar,or with the doctor?Ther s been quite some time since i last played the game and if things have been added, i d like to give it a try again.
No changes in Eva or Vicky stories. More stuff on Kira, Ann and Alice.

Using the Cheat menu I can see post.guest with value 60,
Do I need to change it to 46 ?
What meaning post.guest variable? Why is so important?
poss.guest tracks your progress in stories. It is "Cunning plan" opportunity tracker. If you start messing up with variables in cheat menu and ignore what you've been asked for, you are on your own.

Last edited:

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
poss.guest tracks your progress in stories. It is "Cunning plan" opportunity tracker. If you start messing up with variables in cheat menu and ignore what you've been asked for, you are on your own.
But then without change the poss.guest, how can I trigger the dialog with Kira about Alice film ?
or the second scene in the club?

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
are their options unlocked now???cause previously i could do nothing more that visiting them.

Can i put the save file in the new game?

Tom76

Apr 19, 2020
But then without change the poss.guest, how can I trigger the dialog with Kira about Alice film ?
or the second scene in the club?
You can share your latest save as it is now with us. Maybe some experts here will take a look, if you ask. Another option is to make a second save in the game, change the poss.guest flag there and check if you get the scene. If that doesn't work you can start over from the first save. You can name your saves in the game. As Dzeris said changing the variable value is tricky.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
You can share your latest save as it is now with us. Maybe some experts here will take a look, if you ask. Another option is to make a second save in the game, change the poss.guest flag there and check if you get the scene. If that doesn't work you can start over from the first save. You can name your saves in the game. As Dzeris said changing the variable value is tricky.
I done exactly that
I keeps previous save game and create new one where changing post.guest to 46. Now the dialog with Kira about Alice film is triggered

I could see the Alice studio scenes and the Kira and Alice training

Reactions: Tom76

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Hi
I could finish all point of v0.21.015 mentioned in this post
v.0.21-015 guide
I finished with Ann and Kira trio, when Max has the option " Just sit on it", and Ann and Alice trio in the bathroom.

The unique point that I can't trigger is the second scene of night club, never appeared.

Before when Kira and Alice return from nightclub the options repeats the blonde story, now Max only go to shower with Alice.
And Max lost the punishment to Alice when she try to punish Max and Lisa in front of TV, before I have this option.

Actually the value of post.guest is 54, is correct for this point of the story ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
plz can some one provide complete walkthrough from start
This mod contains original BigBrother 0.13.0.007 game story. You are starting game from original game start and its walkthroughs can be found in other forum thread (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/). Content added by mod is listed in page 1.

The only condition that you have to fulfill to play this mod is to tell Lisa to forget Alex in dialog choices near game start. Selecting complex plan with Max taking Olivia from Alex will get you stuck in Big Brother 0.9 content without any reasonable story line to reach mod or Big Brother v10-13 content. Third story variant with jewelry might be playable too, but there might be some inconsistencies in story.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Can i put old save file in the new game?Or should i wait for the final version of the game and start over?
When I updated from v.0.21.0.016 to v.0.21.0.017, I only copied the save folder from one version to other.
I think for the next version will be the same.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
I don't know what you think, but Alice is identical to
Did the game use Apolonia like model? or it is only a coincidence

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
People can have different ways of having fun. Your fun might be not funny for others. This game is completely different in gameplay compared to DMD. From gameplay perspective DMD is far worse than big brother. Yet you have it in your signature.

> There is no scene viewer either.

Any image viewer can do it. Even stock Windows image viewer can display images used in events.
Uhh, no. DMD has no grind, no wasted time, at all. There is absolutely nothing tedious about DMD.

A replay/scene viewer is not "display images" from windows. It's replaying the entire scene and or the images from it, you know, that thing most games have.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Uhh, no. DMD has no grind, no wasted time, at all. There is absolutely nothing tedious about DMD.

A replay/scene viewer is not "display images" from windows. It's replaying the entire scene and or the images from it, you know, that thing most games have.
Try BBME

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes