chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
I did all tasks according to wt but conversation at night near to pool with Kira according to nightclub did not appear. So, what to do? I repeat all progress from time before punishment of Anna and Lisa, but without success :(
So what to do? Any advice?

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
I did all tasks according to wt but conversation at night near to pool with Kira according to nightclub did not appear. So, what to do? I repeat all progress from time before punishment of Anna and Lisa, but without success :(
So what to do? Any advice?
Which part of guide are you?

Because the nightclub happens when you are v.0.18-011 in the point:
- Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club, (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: How did you know that she does not wear ? - I don’t believe something about haircuts ...

babushkavalya228

Sep 27, 2020
Friends, hello everyone! Now I got to the task:
Max talks to mother about Olivia's night visits (pool)
Then:
Conversation with Lisa after talking with her mother (morning 10:00)
Max's late visit to Olivia's home - unsuccessful (Monday, Thursday) - (23:00, pool)
Max's late visit to Olivia's home - lucky (Monday, Thursday) - (23:00, pool)

I don't know how to talk to my mother by the pool. There is no talk button. Tried everything! What could be the error? I attach the deadlock save.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Then:
Max's late visit to Olivia's home - unsuccessful (Monday, Thursday) - (23:00, pool)

I don't know how to talk to my mother by the pool. There is no talk button. Tried everything! What could be the error? I attach the deadlock save.
Kira must learn something about Lisa. You are missing other event from 0.17.

Advance to night from Tuesday to Wednesday. Visit Kira at 3:00. Make sure that Kira does not see Max.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Max goes to clinic, go alone and choose third option to finish Side effects opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: babushkavalya228

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Then:

Max watch Kira (keep watching) at night, and Max has the option "hide", Lisa appear and Kira teach her to use the machine.

Did you do this action?
if not try it, the next morning you should see the dialog with Lisa about Olivia

Reactions: babushkavalya228

babushkavalya228

Sep 27, 2020
Kira must learn something about Lisa. You are missing other event from 0.17.

Advance to night from Tuesday to Wednesday. Visit Kira at 3:00. Make sure that Kira does not see Max.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Max goes to clinic, go alone and choose third option to finish Side effects opportunity.
Works! Thanks a lot my friend! You are the best!

Max watch Kira (keep watching) at night, and Max has the option "hide", Lisa appear and Kira teach her to use the machine.

Did you do this action?
if not try it, the next morning you should see the dialog with Lisa about Olivia

Works! Thank you very much, friendship!

Last edited:

JangWan

Nov 8, 2018
Punishment of mother at all - blowjob - Phrases: No, mom, you're wrong ... - And I will punish you myself ... ( only after Max substitutes Alice with cigarettes)

Alice room - set up -> dinner answer(con.. , after)

Please tell me the route T.T

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
Which part of guide are you?

Because the nightclub happens when you are in the point:
- Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club, (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: How did you know that she does not wear ? - I don’t believe something about haircuts ...
I already did all stuff from v.0.18-011. I can not reach this points:

Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club,
(Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: How did you know that she does not wear ? - I don’t believe something about haircuts ...
Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club
(Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: So where is Alice doing cowards? - Can I talk about this in more detail?
Alice's punishment - blowjob with everyone on the veranda - Phrases: Ann, let's do it today!
Sex with Alice after the club - Phrases: Can you handle it? Yes, you are drunk in the insole!

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
I already did all stuff from v.0.18-011. I can not reach this points:

Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club,
(Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: How did you know that she does not wear ? - I don’t believe something about haircuts ...
Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club
(Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: So where is Alice doing cowards? - Can I talk about this in more detail?
Alice's punishment - blowjob with everyone on the veranda - Phrases: Ann, let's do it today!
Sex with Alice after the club - Phrases: Can you handle it? Yes, you are drunk in the insole!
I couldn't fix this problema.
I changed the "post.guess" using the Ann cheat to unlock the event of Alice photo in the studio and continue to the finish but the club event never happen.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how am I get the classmate and this is my resent save file
You are stuck in a specific dead end as you advanced mentor faster than shoolgirl. There is no way for Kira's and Lisa's trainings to advance after some point. Although I might be wrong. I don't remember the point it becomes dead end and I don't want to burn my time by finding it out again.

ATM you are in slow part of the game where you can advance Ann's movie career with events happening near the pool at 12:00 or at 3:00 on the night from Thursday to Friday.

You still can
* Check what is happening in Ann's bedroom at 3:00 on the night from Thursday to Friday. Kira hinted about it when Max talked with her. Ann's career has several critical advance points there.
* Talk to Lisa at 8:00 about becoming Max's girlfriend. You still can advance story before reaching final step in this dead end.
* Punish Alice privately and use the second option. After five or so punishments Alice will realize that Max can punish her with pleasure. There is a counter.
* Keep putting spiders in Alice bedroom until you get spider bait. After that you need to get to the point where Alice starts participating in Ann's movie career.
* You never talked with Ann about not punishing Max in public. By the looks Max was never caught or you ignored dialog for it. Not sure if it is possible to ignore it. Max can make Ann punish him in private by paying money. I don't see dialog for that. Your Max never made a deal about it with Ann. Game and mod have intimate events during time when Ann punishes Max in private.

Consider replaying the game. Schoolgirl opportunity needs to go "agree to help without asking anything in return (+ point on Lisa)", "make mistakes while training Max's persuasion skill with Lisa's homework", "convince Lisa to do something in exchange for doing homework", "do homework without asking anything in return until you get second point on Lisa" and do not advance Mentor too fast as you can lock out Schoolgirl in stage two. Mentor is safe to advance when Lisa shows titties for doing her home work. There is an event in game, which you might get only if you advance Max persuasion and collect all Lisa's points as fast as you can early in the game. Lots of RNG there. Basically Max has to meet drunken Alice in bathroom on Saturday 3:00 before Kira's arrival.

Alternatively you can play game further and advance the story to the point where Kira tells Max and Lisa to work on handjob techniques. Then show your save and I'll flip Schoolgirl to correct stage. Or I can try fixing that story now.

Last edited:

fisselig

Feb 25, 2020
Max's Trio with Anna and Alice in the bathroom after TV - Periodic (Tuesday 21.00, Saturday) - the phrase "Hmm ... (follow them) - Changelog: SPOILER V0.21.15
how can i get this, please help me :((

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Max's Trio with Anna and Alice in the bathroom after TV - Periodic (Tuesday 21.00, Saturday) - the phrase "Hmm ... (follow them) - Changelog: SPOILER V0.21.15
how can i get this, please help me :((
Event starts from Max and Ann watching TV at 21:00. Use original game dialog for watching TV. "What are you watching..." -> "I want something else" and don't ignore Alice, if she catches them.

If you don't maintain high mood on Ann, you lose other scenes. Not this one in particular. Your 6:00 bathroom options reduced in your save due to Ann's mood.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fisselig

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Several photos from Fan Art ,

Others from mods like: , , , ,

And some photos I have never seen in this forum.
thanks for the details!

Smirniy, I suggest putting this info on the top post, because like me, many people will probably wonder if this mod includes all those other goodies without which the vanilla game is (even more) grindy AF.

Reactions: JagHond

tens

May 11, 2017
Is there a comprehensive guide for this mod? Cause i've tried going at it from the start and it seems super hard to follow.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes