Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I know, i meant after v13 of the original game
Story after v13 is linear. Events happen in order they are listed in guide. Only v.17 content has two stories running in parallel if I am not mistaken. If some guide point is not clear, let us know.

will there anymore improvements with eric sharing ann or threesome with eric and ann/alice/kira/lisa?? am kinda interested in it
This mod happens only after Eric is gone. Given that game has two ways of dealing with Eric mod can't just bring him back. You are also in NTR territory which does not go well with some.

babushkavalya228

Sep 27, 2020
Friends, hello everyone! Stuck on the game again. This time at these moments. I read it on the forum, people had similar errors, but did not understand how they solved the problem.

Scene where Max fucks sleeping Alice - (1 am "come in and lie down to her")

Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (swimming pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)

These two scenes do not appear in any way for me. Please take a look and help me.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Friends, hello everyone! Stuck on the game again. This time at these moments. I read it on the forum, people had similar errors, but did not understand how they solved the problem.

Scene where Max fucks sleeping Alice - (1 am "come in and lie down to her")

Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (swimming pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)

These two scenes do not appear in any way for me. Please take a look and help me.
You missed "Kira and mom fun- Group – focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00)" event and advanced story without triggering that event. Which flags you changed to advance story? If I am tracing events correctly, there is no way for you to activate events with Olivia and Diana, nightclub and all Lisa's training, yet your other flags are telling that you did them. If you did not change any flags, I think some time ago modder asked to replay .18 events after fixing flag corruption problems in several .18 events. Either you had old corrupted save file or you "fixed" story progress by changing poss.aunt.

Your save is on Olivia's path and game can't go that far without messing up with flags.

As far as I can see your only option atm is go to cheat menu and change poss.guest flag from 42 to 43. If you meet Ann and Kira at 23:00, you would mess up your save even further.

Change poss.guest flag to 43 and do three different web show events with Alice. They start in Alice's bedroom in the evening with "А она нам очень нужна?|Do we really need her?" dialog. If you trip correct web show event, you will see poss.guest variable changing and Blog opportunity description will change.

"Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (swimming pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)" is happening not at 11:00, but at 12:00. After third Max+Alice web show variant is tripped.

"Scene where Max fucks sleeping Alice - (1 am "come in and lie down to her")" is happening at any time before 8:00 as long as you do two new web show events with Max and Alice. There is no time condition on dialog. It is available at any time when Max can watch Alice sleeping in her bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: babushkavalya228

babushkavalya228

Sep 27, 2020
You missed "Kira and mom fun- Group – focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00)" event and advanced story without triggering that event. Which flags you changed to advance story? If I am tracing events correctly, there is no way for you to activate events with Olivia and Diana, nightclub and all Lisa's training, yet your other flags are telling that you did them. If you did not change any flags, I think some time ago modder asked to replay .18 events after fixing flag corruption problems in several .18 events. Either you had old corrupted save file or you "fixed" story progress by changing poss.aunt.

Your save is on Olivia's path and game can't go that far without messing up with flags.

As far as I can see your only option atm is go to cheat menu and change poss.guest flag from 42 to 43. If you meet Ann and Kira at 23:00, you would mess up your save even further.

Change poss.guest flag to 43 and do three different web show events with Alice. They start in Alice's bedroom in the evening with "А она нам очень нужна?|Do we really need her?" dialog. If you trip correct web show event, you will see poss.guest variable changing and Blog opportunity description will change.

"Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (swimming pool 11-00 Wednesday / Friday)" is happening not at 11:00, but at 12:00. After third Max+Alice web show variant is tripped.

"Scene where Max fucks sleeping Alice - (1 am "come in and lie down to her")" is happening at any time before 8:00 as long as you do two new web show events with Max and Alice. There is no time condition on dialog. It is available at any time when Max can watch Alice sleeping in her bedroom.
Hello! Thanks for the answer. I haven't changed the flags, so I don't even understand why my save is broken .. I'll try to change the guest flag.

Upd:

Works, thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2020
I am stuck at the 3rd step here:

v.0.17
Max talks with Lisa about Olivia’s night visit (10:00 am)
Max blunders mom that a friend’s visit is good. (pool, morning)
------------
Max invites Olivia (15:00 near school)
Olivia's first visit (23:00 Friday, pool)

I talked to Lisa and mom, but I can't invite Olivia. I have been going to school every day at 15:00 but the button just returns me to the pool. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
Hi,

I want to share my translation changes done so far for this mod, which I like.

The program fixes are included, thus it is version 0.21.0.017. However some translations done by Dzeris are not included. Sorry for that. (I started from 0.20.0.014 and merged that version) Since I'm not native speaking English, certainly not speaking Russian, I use doctor Google... :) , some translations may stay so-so. I have done some polishing. As Dzeris said it is a hell of a job!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the attachment you can find the changed files. Take a backup of your 'data' directory and mod.txt file under the games folder.

I hope these translations are good enough. If so, then I will slowly polish more. But really it take some time and won't be soon, as I have still a full time job.

Maybe they can be merged by lewdgamerxxx or Dzeris? It started from their efforts to give us the initial English translation!

As a side note, I added in the Cheats menu under Olivia > Check flags the possibility to view/change the OTN variable.
I had problems to get the scene "Conversation with Kira about Alice’s film (pool 12-00 Wednesday / Friday)", but it was due the poss.guest variable (check flags under Mom) which was tripped to 56, but set it back to 46, resolved it in my case.
Thank you very much for your translation... I like it very much, it must have taken you a lot of time ... Thanks for the effort.

Reactions: Tom76

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I am stuck at the 3rd step here:

v.0.17
Max talks with Lisa about Olivia’s night visit (10:00 am)
Max blunders mom that a friend’s visit is good. (pool, morning)
------------
Max invites Olivia (15:00 near school)
Olivia's first visit (23:00 Friday, pool)

I talked to Lisa and mom, but I can't invite Olivia. I have been going to school every day at 15:00 but the button just returns me to the pool. Any ideas?
Your mentor opportunity progress does not match current game stage. Set poss.sed in Lisa's flags to 48.

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, i start these mod after ending v13 lisa gf path with a save game of it.
Now im confused about how to get fuck Diane, Olivias Mother. After v13 i can't go to olivias haouse anymore, the status is to be continued....
Please help.

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
Hi, i start these mod after ending v13 lisa gf path with a save game of it.
Now im confused about how to get fuck Diane, Olivias Mother. After v13 i can't go to olivias haouse anymore, the status is to be continued....
Please help.
Do not worry ... it will come later in progress of game.

Oct 6, 2020
Your mentor opportunity progress does not match current game stage. Set poss.sed in Lisa's flags to 48.
Thanks, setting Lisa's poss.sed 37-->48 worked! I hope other flags such as "Lisa Mentor 1/2" are ok.

I wonder why poss.sed stayed at 37. Maybe I skipped some chain of events somehow. The only suspicious event I can remember was long ago, when I was doing Vicky's courting and Lisa mentioned bartender training, but then Vicky's courting proceeded after some visits and any mention of bartending stopped. Well... I don't really know if this is relevant to mentor.

As an additional benefit, the button "Play with Lisa" at night reappeared now. I used to have it but it disappeared at some point.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, setting Lisa's poss.sed 37-->48 worked! I hope other flags such as "Lisa Mentor 1/2" are ok.

I wonder why poss.sed stayed at 37. Maybe I skipped some chain of events somehow. The only suspicious event I can remember was long ago, when I was doing Vicky's courting and Lisa mentioned bartender training, but then Vicky's courting proceeded after some visits and any mention of bartending stopped. Well... I don't really know if this is relevant to mentor.

As an additional benefit, the button "Play with Lisa" at night reappeared now. I used to have it but it disappeared at some point.
You did not skip events. Your flag value went down. Flag values between 37 and 48 are mostly Max and Lisa playing with cuffs, private punishments and other stuff related to this Lisa's trait. Your Lisa knew about cuffs in private punishments and kids were using them. Max also can't get out of house and meet Vicky without going through cuffs and Lisa. Bartendering was unfinished hot coffee opportunity story from original game. Mod closed hot coffee without involving bartendering.

Poss.sed 37 should not exist in save at all. The only code similar to it is periodic night event with Kira, Max and Lisa and that code has typo which prevents value from being set (or I am misinterpreting the code). If that code works, I never trip it in my playthrough as I tend to ignore repeated night training with that trio.

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
I am stuck. There have been no new events or conversations for a few ingame weeks. I looked at the walktrough and then completed the update v.015-004 with Vicky.
I don't know now what is necessary to activate the events of update v.016-004.
Can someone help me please.
I'll add my last savegame.
Maybe something is wrong with the relationships with Lisa, Alice, Ann etc or with the character flags.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I am stuck. There have been no new events or conversations for a few ingame weeks. I looked at the walktrough and then completed the update v.015-004 with Vicky.
I don't know now what is necessary to activate the events of update v.016-004.
Can someone help me please.
I'll add my last savegame.
Maybe something is wrong with the relationships with Lisa, Alice, Ann etc or with the character flags.

I would be very grateful for your help.
Wednesday 23:00, Enter Ann's bedroom and ask to resume lessons.

• Hey there
Reactions: darkman-999

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
Wednesday 23:00, Enter Ann's bedroom and ask to resume lessons.
it's scary, thanks for the hint. I have visited mom so often on Wednesday at 23:00 and only ever had the bj to choose from. now all of a sudden the new convo. Why? unbelievable!

many thx for your help

Did you check my savegame? is everything ok with it?
Is the relationship important / relevant to trigger events ?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
it's scary, thanks for the hint. I have visited mom so often on Wednesday at 23:00 and only ever had the bj to choose from. now all of a sudden the new convo. Why? unbelievable!
You had event with Ann next to TV, which changed her behavior in bedroom and unlocked that event.

Did you check my savegame? is everything ok with it?
Is the relationship important / relevant to trigger events ?
Ann's and Lisa's mood is important for some events. You did miss some event with Lisa to have lower than usual relationship, but it does not impact game progress.

Reactions: darkman-999

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
You had event with Ann next to TV, which changed her behavior in bedroom and unlocked that event.

Ann's and Lisa's mood is important for some events. You did miss some event with Lisa to have lower than usual relationship, but it does not impact game progress.
Ok, many thanks for checking out. Which events with Lisa did i miss? Can I still make up for this?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes