Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
thanks for the help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----
Quest Mentor - Max suggested that Lisa not go shopping on Saturday. Lisa agreed. But she still goes shopping. How to make sure that she doesn't go?
=====
Kira got sex machine and she is using it from time to time next to tv. Check what she is doing on Wednesday or Sunday at 3:00 and make sure that Kira does not see Max. Max talking to Ann about Olivia's night visit depends on event at 3:00 on Wednesday or Sunday next to TV.

I think Max suggested Lisa to return earlier from shopping. Don't go shopping with family and meet Lisa, when she returns.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Kira got sex machine and she is using it from time to time next to tv. Check what she is doing on Wednesday or Sunday at 3:00 and make sure that Kira does not see Max. Max talking to Ann about Olivia's night visit depends on event at 3:00 on Wednesday or Sunday next to TV.

I think Max suggested Lisa to return earlier from shopping. Don't go shopping with family and meet Lisa, when she returns.
Thank you. But there are new questions on the passage.
Olivia's quest is complete. I will at the beginning v0.20-0.13
The question is how to have sex with sleeping Alice? ( Scene where Max gets fucked with sleeping Alice - (1 night “go in and go to her”)

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you. But there are new questions on the passage.
Olivia's quest is complete. I will at the beginning v0.20-0.13
The question is how to have sex with sleeping Alice? ( Scene where Max gets fucked with sleeping Alice - (1 night “go in and go to her”)
Roll back to last autosave where Lisa got poss.sed flag set to 65 and Ann's flag poss.guest is below 45.

You hit 0.21 bug. Attached 09.txt should have condition that prevents you talking to Lisa about confronting Alice and her punishments until you do 0.20 events.

Code:
Original line in Data/09.txt - poss.sed=65&mlizza.1
Fixed line in Data/09.txt - poss.sed=65&poss.car=94&mlizza.1
Atm you are doing only repeated "Do we really need her" event in Alice webshow, when you need to do same events for the first time to advance Blog opportunity. Alice and Max will get new sex events between 1:00 and 7:00 once Max and Alice do "Do we realy need her" web shows and blog advances at least one step from current position.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Roll back to last autosave where Lisa got poss.sed flag set to 65 and Ann's flag poss.guest is below 45.
You hit 0.21 bug. Attached 09.txt should have condition that prevents you talking to Lisa about confronting Alice and her punishments until you do 0.20 events.
Code:
Original line in Data/09.txt - poss.sed=65&mlizza.1
Fixed line in Data/09.txt - poss.sed=65&poss.car=94&mlizza.1
Max and Lisa already punished Alice in my playthrough
09.txt - What is this file? In which directory it should be moved. And the dumb question is how to download it?
When downloading, it gives this

Atm you are doing only repeated "Do we really need her" event in Alice webshow, when you need to do same events for the first time to advance Blog opportunity. Alice and Max will get new sex events between 1:00 and 7:00 once Max and Alice do "Do we realy need her" web shows and blog advances at least one step from current position.
Yes. When Max comes to Alice in the evening (Alice is blogging) such a dialogue is present.
I went to see Alice for a couple of days in a row. This dialogue is repeated

P/S - Changed flags Lisa - 44. Ann - 65.
A dialogue has appeared. Max slept (with sleeping Аlice) Alice. I can't say anything further. I must continue play to game.
Max come a long way in relationship with Ann and Lisa. How can reducing the flags of Ann and Lisa affect this?
P/S/S - Atm - what does that mean?

Visit to Olivia's home. Fuck Olivia quietly from Diana, after which they are fired by Diana (Friday 17.00)
Does this event affect the advancement of the plot with Alice?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Max and Lisa already punished Alice in my playthrough
09.txt - What is this file? In which directory it should be moved. And the dumb question is how to download it?
When downloading, it gives this

Yes. When Max comes to Alice in the evening (Alice is blogging) such a dialogue is present.
I went to see Alice for a couple of days in a row. This dialogue is repeated

P/S - Changed flags Lisa - 44. Ann - 65.
A dialogue has appeared. Max slept (with sleeping Аlice) Alice. I can't say anything further. I must continue play to game.
Max come a long way in relationship with Ann and Lisa. How can reducing the flags of Ann and Lisa affect this?
P/S/S - Atm - what does that mean?
I did not ask to change flags. Just find the last automatic save that you had before Max talked to Lisa at 10:00 about punishing Alice. Problem is that this bug affects way too many flags and some of them are not visible in menu. If you start changing flags without being told to do so, it would make your game harder to debug.

Right click on the link and select save as. F95 can't trigger download for some attachments. 09.txt is Big brother's Data/09.txt file with one line changed. I've also posted which line needs to be changed. You can fix your game copy by editing Data/09.txt file in your game. We had this bug reported in December (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/page-82#post-4699778). You can play the game without any code changes too. The only condition is "do not talk to Lisa at 10:00 about punishing Alice until Alice does her second movie in 0.20 content". If done too early, that talk advances flags to the point that Alice story in 0.20 becomes inaccessible. Existing restrictions allow to have that talk at the start of 0.20 content, when it should available only at the end.

ATM = At The Moment ( )

Visit to Olivia's home. Fuck Olivia quietly from Diana, after which they are fired by Diana (Friday 17.00)
Does this event affect the advancement of the plot with Alice?
No. Talk that happens after that event is poss.sed 65 event. Not poss.sed 66.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You can play the game without any code changes too. The only condition is "do not talk to Lisa at 10:00 about punishing Alice until Alice does her second movie in 0.20 content".
When will the conversation between Max and Lisa about Alice (her punishment) take place? (in v.0.19-012/ in v.0.18-011 / v.0.17-005 / in v.0.16-004 )
I can't find the file I'm looking for. Reading the manual also does not help in the search yet.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
When will the conversation between Max and Lisa about Alice (her punishment) take place? (in v.0.19-012/ in v.0.18-011 / v.0.17-005 / in v.0.16-004 )
I can't find the file I'm looking for. Reading the manual also does not help in the search yet.
0.20 events
2nd Alice movie – Secretary and Boss, take two (Thursday, 20:00)
(Repeated) Max, Alice and Kira meetings (Alice room – Monday/Friday – 1:00)

v.0.21-016
Alice posing in her room at 11:00 (repeated, not story events, accessible before 0.21 story content)
Talk with Kira and Ann about problems (pool, 12:00)
Contact hacker for the first time (1:00, Tuesday, laptop)
Contact hacker for the second time (1:00, Friday)
Talk with Kira and Ann about hacker's work results (pool 12:00)
-->> Talk with Lisa about punishing Alice (10:00)

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4309003 - all 0.21 events in spoiler

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
0.20 events
2nd Alice movie – Secretary and Boss, take two (Thursday, 20:00)
(Repeated) Max, Alice and Kira meetings (Alice room – Monday/Friday – 1:00)

v.0.21-016
Alice posing in her room at 11:00 (repeated, not story events, accessible before 0.21 story content)
Talk with Kira and Ann about problems (pool, 12:00)
Contact hacker for the first time (1:00, Tuesday, laptop)
Contact hacker for the second time (1:00, Friday)
Talk with Kira and Ann about hacker's work results (pool 12:00)
-->> Talk with Lisa about punishing Alice (10:00)

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4309003 - all 0.21 events in spoiler
Good. But this dialogue took place earlier. Prior to version 20.
Then when this dialogue could take place. After what events in the game?
-----
Found a dialogue. My old habit (reading the newspapers from the end) helped me

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Technical question
I am now at the end of version 0.21?

The game day counter is full. It would not be bad if the days were extended in the next update
1000 day counter limit is probably in binaries. Mod can't fix it.

You are at the end of 0.21 content.

Tom76

Apr 19, 2020
I want to report some small bugs in the mod.txt file. Some emotion icons are wrong for the scene "С Анной и Кирой в бассейне ночью" or "With Anna and Kira in the pool at night". The emotion icon for mom must be used instead.
Here my fixes (right side and in bold):

mom.nitepool.2@4@ => mom.nitepool.2@69@

mom.nitepool.22@311@ => mom.nitepool.22@67@

mom.nitepool.25@106@ => mom.nitepool.25@68@

Regards

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, how do I make the english mod work? Just exact and drag all into the main game dictionary?
0.21.0.017 torrent comes with English translation included.

If you have some other translation, you should replace game's Mod.txt and Data/*.txt files with files from translation archive. Please note that same files contain game logic and by using older translation version you downgrade your game.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
1000 day counter limit is probably in binaries. Mod can't fix it.

You are at the end of 0.21 content.
Thanks for helping me through the game. You helped a lot. I would suffer for a long time, tk. did not know many features of the game. The most striking example: Who is Max's girlfriend. Lisa or Olivia.

Use BB save editor to modify the day counter.
Where is this BB save editor?

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
HELP !!! I can't go over this scene "Meeting at night with Kira at the pool and talking about going to the club (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: So where are Alice cowards? - Can you talk about this in more detail?" all the time (four times) I only have the text from the previous scene - "And how do you know she doesn't wear any panties?" and the first scene is played back to me ... what am I doing wrong ??? ... sorry for my english (google translate).

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
HELP !!! I can't go over this scene "Meeting at night with Kira at the pool and talking about going to the club (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: So where are Alice cowards? - Can you talk about this in more detail?" all the time (four times) I only have the text from the previous scene - "And how do you know she doesn't wear any panties?" and the first scene is played back to me ... what am I doing wrong ??? ... sorry for my english (google translate).
Running wrong 0.21 version? There is a bug in older 0.21.0.xxx builds similar to that.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes