devsush

Dec 19, 2019
or any other upload service while F95 sort out problem on their end.
please help with my save I think it's complete but I want to know what you think
because in the images folder, there are some scene with Olivia's mother and also with Lisa that I haven't played or just it is images

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I am not able to trigger the event in v.0.20 from the guide of this game
Do two more web shows with Alice in new format. "Do we really need her?" .... "Hush". Try different variants in those shows.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
again I stuck where I have to watch a movie with aunt Kira and Alice at night at 3 am
You are at "Alice's first shoot - Secretary and Boss 1st episode (after dinner, 20-00 Thursday)" step in PDF. Advance to Thursday and do the movie with Alice.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any progress in vr 0.21 or game is finished
You might have already seen some 21 events as they are periodic and activate without advancing story into 21 mod story content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know when we will get the next update.
Covid lockdowns happened and people are working from home. Less time/resources to spend on game and very little encouragement to work on it given level of support from others modder is getting. No ETA for release given on Russian forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: poolstar

lesboincestfan93

Apr 13, 2019
I think im stuck on the mentor quest due to a bug or an oddity. Randomly early in the game I got a scene where Lisa said she was my girlfriend and there was a scene with her on a rug suntanning. (Hadnt even started mentor yet) and now im not getting the options to start the kiss training. Anyone know what variable in the save file to change and to what value to correct this?

At this point I have talked to Alice and Mom about learning to Kiss but I cant get the option from Kira. Im half way down cunning plan and Oliva is already coming over for the 3way so I feel I should have seen this option by now.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think im stuck on the mentor quest due to a bug or an oddity. Randomly early in the game I got a scene where Lisa said she was my girlfriend and there was a scene with her on a rug suntanning. (Hadnt even started mentor yet) and now im not getting the options to start the kiss training. Anyone know what variable in the save file to change and to what value to correct this?

At this point I have talked to Alice and Mom about learning to Kiss but I cant get the option from Kira. Im half way down cunning plan and Oliva is already coming over for the 3way so I feel I should have seen this option by now.
"Olivia is already coming over for the 3way" - you selected wrong path. Don't play Big Brother in that path, if you want to see game content past 0.9. Lisa must forget Alex or she should fight for him. If Max helps Lisa to separate Olivia and Alex, he will end up with one lover.

And I assume that mom's boyfriend is still in the house. Is Max at war with him or maybe he already used evidence from events at night to get Lisa back from him.

Sun tanning event is repeated event which does not make any changes to story progress. It only increases Lisa's mood and pool camera count.

Last edited:

lesboincestfan93

Apr 13, 2019
"Olivia is already coming over for the 3way" - you selected wrong path. Don't play Big Brother in that path, if you want to see game content past 0.9. Lisa must forget Alex or she should fight for him. If Max helps Lisa to separate Olivia and Alex, he will end up with one lover.

And I assume that mom's boyfriend is still in the house. Is Max at war with him or maybe he already used evidence from events at night to get Lisa back from him.

Sun tanning event is repeated event which does not make any changes to story progress. It only increases Lisa's mood and pool camera count.

For Wallet, it ended with returning the wallet and buying back the rest of my family excluding mom so far

Mentor is stuck on step 4 never getting the "Aunt Kira I need to learn how to Kiss" unless I somehow skipped half the quest because also looks like I might have jumped to path 3 and theres probably no way back or to get the full menotr tree while also getting olivia. Guess I get to restart again.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
For Wallet, it ended with returning the wallet and buying back the rest of my family excluding mom so far

Mentor is stuck on step 4 never getting the "Aunt Kira I need to learn how to Kiss" unless I somehow skipped half the quest because also looks like I might have jumped to path 3 and theres probably no way back or to get the full menotr tree while also getting olivia. Guess I get to restart again.
You get Olivia later in story and mod. If you go in Olivia's path, you are putting yourself into storyline which does not fit into later game content. Later game introduces Max to Olivia, which would be hard to explain for story where trio already does things at night. Original BB game developer did not extend Olivia path past 0.9.

It was possible to get yourself locked out of Mentor by ignoring Mentor for some time in early game versions. Never checked if developer closed that logic error. He choose to blame players for hacking when they tripped on it. There is other logic error, but it gets tripped only later in game when Kira teaches other things.

lesboincestfan93

Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the info. I missed a note on that in the mod version and just was getting back to where I was in the orginal. Would be nice is the mod disabled that progression tree or gave a warning but not blaming the mod at all. Appreciate your replies.

Jul 3, 2018
So im trying both paths out for eric at war with him and friends with him, on the original game i already seen the at war with him path so im checking out the friends path is there any way to peek when Eric, Lisa and Ann do the Sex Ed? also the guide that comes with the mod is broken it came with this at the bottom. P.S i downloaded Part 1 and Part 2 but do i need to download anything from the Old Stuff Extras?

"1-ûé âèçèò â êàôå ê Âèêå – Äîñòóïíî ïîñëå íà÷àëà ïåðèîäè÷åñêèõ âñòðå÷ ñ Ëèçîé
2-îé âèçèò â êàôå ê Âèêå
Áåñåäà ñ Ëèçîé - (óòðî 10:00)
1-àÿ áåñåäà ñ Êèðîé (12:00, áàññåéí)
3-èé âèçèò â êàôå ê Âèêå
2-àÿ áåñåäà ñ Êèðîé (12:00, áàññåéí)
4-ûé âèçèò â êàôå ê Âèêå
3-ÿ áåñåäà ñ Êèðîé (12:00, áàññåéí)
5-ûé âèçèò â êàôå ê Âèêå"

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
is there any way to peek when Eric, Lisa and Ann do the Sex Ed?
No. Max can only try telling some story about things happening to Lisa

also the guide that comes with the mod is broken it came with this at the bottom.
It is only guide to hot coffee opportunity ending from 0.15 mod written in broken Cyrillic.

P.S i downloaded Part 1 and Part 2 but do i need to download anything from the Old Stuff Extras?
I assume that you are running 0.21.0.015 or 016 and you have to update to 0.21.0.017.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes