Jul 3, 2018
No. Max can only try telling some story about things happening to Lisa

It is only guide to hot coffee opportunity ending from 0.15 mod written in broken Cyrillic.

I assume that you are running 0.21.0.015 or 016 and you have to update to 0.21.0.017.
It`s in 0.21.0.017 and shame thought there was content behind the Sex Ed for Lisa with Eric

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I just started this game and I have 3 questions:

1.) The cheats aren't in English and pressing L doesn't fix this. What does fix this?
2.) How far ahead, or behind, is this game in comparison to the original?
3.) Is this game as much of a time sink as the original?

Edit:

I've tried to use the cheats without knowing what I'm doing. I got a Lisa scene that I trigger when she goes to sleep that is in what I assume is Russian. How do I fix that and any other language problems that pressing L doesn't cover. AND, when I go to sleep, the game wont let me do anything else unless I shut down the game. I'm guessing that's cause of the cheats. Anyway to stop that without losing the cheats?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
1.) The cheats aren't in English and pressing L doesn't fix this. What does fix this?
You are probably running original mod version without English translation updates applied.

2.) How far ahead, or behind, is this game in comparison to the original?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.) Is this game as much of a time sink as the original?
Yes.

I've tried to use the cheats without knowing what I'm doing. I got a Lisa scene that I trigger when she goes to sleep that is in what I assume is Russian. How do I fix that and any other language problems that pressing L doesn't cover. AND, when I go to sleep, the game wont let me do anything else unless I shut down the game. I'm guessing that's cause of the cheats. Anyway to stop that without losing the cheats?
Use only money cheat to reduce grind after you get dress and swimsuit without using cheats. Flags should be used in readonly mode. Just for checking where you are at. Do not advance time in cheat menu.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Got another couple problems:

1.) After finishing the erotic massage training, Kira tells me to practice on Alice while she's sunbathing. But the entire time I've played this, the only option I get while she's sunbathing is: "Okay, I'll leave you to it..." Am I missing something, or is the game glitched?, and if it's glitched, how do I fix it?

2.) I seemed to have finished the Hot Coffee storyline but I still have no idea how to continue with the Mentor & Olivia storylines. Any help?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Got another couple problems:

1.) After finishing the erotic massage training, Kira tells me to practice on Alice while she's sunbathing. But the entire time I've played this, the only option I get while she's sunbathing is: "Okay, I'll leave you to it..." Am I missing something, or is the game glitched?, and if it's glitched, how do I fix it?

2.) I seemed to have finished the Hot Coffee storyline but I still have no idea how to continue with the Mentor & Olivia storylines. Any help?
Max: Sunbathing?
Alice: How did you guessed, Sherlock?
* Max: Should I put on some sunblock on you?
* Max: Okay, I'll leave you to it...

The only possible way for losing first dialog option without changing the code is to mess with topless variable. I think you used "Topless girls in the pool" option in cheat menu. Get them dressed up in same cheat menu and let Kira undress the girls as story unfolds.

If problem 1 and problem 2 are about same save, then your Mentor progress is waiting for Max to learn how to do erotic massage and Olivia is waiting for you to reach 0.17 mod story. You delayed ero massage for quite some time, if you managed to get to Hot Coffee end. Alice won't be next to the pool at 13:00 or 15:00 at some point in story.

Last edited:

Semen89

Nov 29, 2020
Recently I finished the original game, anyone has save file starting from the ending of the original game, please?
I choose Lisa gf path

lesboincestfan93

Apr 13, 2019
Looks like I got stuck again and/or missed a trigger event hiding somewhere.

I know I have finished .13 based on the guide posts and looking at the guide for .16 I do not think I'm quite there yet or I have done part of it but need the next trigger event. Didnt find one that covers .14 and .15.

Lisa has caught max/mom in the kitchen 4 times now and the last one had the hint "Talk to lisa in the morning" which I have never been able to follow up on.

Alice has started the weekly mom punishment (Occurred thrice)

Have done several lessons with Lisa and mom, last one was the 69 event, repeated once.

Mentor text hasnt changed in a while, still wondering why lisa cares about max like it did when hot coffee started

hot coffee and side effect are complete, oliva is "to be continued" , not quite sure how to finish arachnapohiba but i feel I have done everything more than 3 times at this point and according to the cheat menu I have finished everything with kate.

I attached a save file, Any suggestions as to where to go from here would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Looks like I got stuck again and/or missed a trigger event hiding somewhere.

I know I have finished .13 based on the guide posts and looking at the guide for .16 I do not think I'm quite there yet or I have done part of it but need the next trigger event. Didnt find one that covers .14 and .15.

Lisa has caught max/mom in the kitchen 4 times now and the last one had the hint "Talk to lisa in the morning" which I have never been able to follow up on.

Alice has started the weekly mom punishment (Occurred thrice)

Have done several lessons with Lisa and mom, last one was the 69 event, repeated once.

Mentor text hasnt changed in a while, still wondering why lisa cares about max like it did when hot coffee started

hot coffee and side effect are complete, oliva is "to be continued" , not quite sure how to finish arachnapohiba but i feel I have done everything more than 3 times at this point and according to the cheat menu I have finished everything with kate.

I attached a save file, Any suggestions as to where to go from here would be appreciated.
.14 changelog lists only technical changes. I would suspect that Alice+Max movie was added around that time.
.15 are Hot Coffee opportunity events.

You have mismatch in variables. One variable shows that you had three new lessons from 0.16, other says that you had only periodic lesson from original game. I guess your Ann's mood dropped to the point where you could trigger lessons not on Wednesday.

Advance your save from 7:00 to 10:00 and enter Max/Lisa's room. First dialog option.
Then talk to Ann at 21:00 next to TV.
Then talk to Kira at 3:00 on Sunday next to TV.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/page-54#post-3513480

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
There is other logic error, but it gets tripped only later in game when Kira teaches other things.
What is this error and when does it appear?

---
There was sex Ann + Max + Kira by the pool.
Lisa catches Ann and Max for the first time in the kitchen (twice)
Max and Ann watched 4 films. Ann chose films
Wiki quest completed
Is it still an original game or is it already a mod?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What is this error and when does it appear?

---
There was sex Ann + Max + Kira by the pool.
Lisa catches Ann and Max for the first time in the kitchen (twice)
Max and Ann watched 4 films. Ann chose films
Wiki quest completed
Is it still an original game or is it already a mod?
Your save is at the start of mod. Wednesday 23:00, walk into Ann's room and ask to resume lessons. That's the first event in 0.16 content. Ann near the pool at 22:00 is also mod content, but it does not have story progress events. There are three lessons on Wednesday. Try not to trip on Max+Ann+Lisa lessons that might be available not on Wednesday 23:00.

> There was sex Ann + Max + Kira by the pool.
Mod content, but not story related

> Lisa catches Ann and Max for the first time in the kitchen (twice)
Original game content

> Max and Ann watched 4 films. Ann chose films
"What are you watching -> How about incorporating something interesting" is mod content without any story
"What are you watching -> I want something else" sometimes contains mod story events and some events from 0.21. If you choose to do that option on Friday in your save, you might trip event from original game which you haven't seen yet. That event is not the final event in that story branch. Other events will follow at times when Max and Ann watch TV using that dialog option.

> Wiki quest completed
Mod 0.15 content done

> What is this error and when does it appear?
Max can do homework for Lisa without asking anything in return. If he does not make Lisa give something in return after agreeing to do homework without anything in return, Kira's handjob lesson will get stuck as they won't have option for practice.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Why cheat menu doesn't English? How translate this?
you are using original 0.21.0.016 version from mega or from original mod distribution site. Apply English translation update or download torrent with 0.21.0.017-f95 package.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes