Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
If you miss an event then try using the autosave to restart the day. It's a lot easier and less frustrating than clicking through another week of time.
Aye indeed, when you notice it, and know there WAS an event to be missed ^_^. That's what I mean with missing them, you just miss them, because there was no hint or anything that such event was present and so on. It's happening quite a lot toward the end of the current content, especially if you did not follow the guide/walkthrough, and simply tried to play the game. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Twistty

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
SPOILER="question"
Mod creator decided that story will go that way. Nightclub events have flags that you have no control in cheat menu. Video studio and villa events - flip flags at certain point of story. You have to make sure that you are advancing only by one point for each event and previous event conditions satisfied.

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
This is the last thing the story has reached. Do not proceed from here. Can someone help me?

This is my save

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
This is the last thing the story has reached. Do not proceed from here. Can someone help me?

This is my save
Hint told what to do at the end of last event.
Max: Okay, Mom...
We need to meet Kira at night in the living room and talk

Kira is in living room twice a week at 3:00. Walkthrough is several posts above in this thread. You are on page 2 and haven't reached events that are listed in page 1 guide spoilers.

If Max talks to Ann at 22:00-23:00 in her bed without opening door into her room, do not activate "How about another lesson with Lisa?" dialog. You went beyond that story and this repeated event can impact your progress at some point. ATM game lets you get away with it by tracking progress via different flags. Maybe we can get that event fixed in future game releases, but it becomes harder to get BJ lessons activated later in mod story anyway.

Last edited:

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Hint told what to do at the end of last event.
Max: Okay, Mom...
We need to meet Kira at night in the living room and talk

Kira is in living room twice a week at 3:00. Walkthrough is several posts above in this thread. You are on page 2 and haven't reached events that are listed in page 1 guide spoilers.

If Max talks to Ann at 22:00-23:00 in her bed without opening door into her room, do not activate "How about another lesson with Lisa?" dialog. You went beyond that story and this repeated event can impact your progress at some point. ATM game lets you get away with it by not tracking progress via different flags.
Does this mean that I am on the right track, or am I making mistakes, and if I make mistakes, is there a way to correct them?
I don't want to start again

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does this mean that I am on the right track, or am I making mistakes, and if I make mistakes, is there a way to correct them?
I don't want to start again
Talk to Kira. I yet have to see users that are getting stuck cause "Cunning plan" progress points at wrong stage. Talk with Kira is not checking for it. It advances via other flag. Last lesson with Ann and Lisa that you get in mod story will correct corrupted flag. All events before next lesson are not tied to cunning plan opportunity stage. Lesson itself is "open the door to Ann's bedroom at 23:00 on Wednesday and do that lesson". It will not be BJ lesson.

At the moment you are just advancing through 0.16 mod story events and you are getting hints on what to do next in event dialogs. At one point game will not tell what to do next as events set three day cooldown timer before letting Max talk to Ann next to TV.

Last edited:

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Talk to Kira. I yet have to see users that are getting stuck cause "Cunning plan" progress points at wrong stage. Talk with Kira is not checking for it. It advances via other flag. Last lesson with Ann and Lisa that you get in mod story will correct corrupted flag. All events before next lesson are not tied to cunning plan opportunity stage. Lesson itself is "open the door to Ann's bedroom at 23:00 on Wednesday and do that lesson". It will not be BJ lesson.

At the moment you are just advancing through 0.16 mod story events and you are getting hints on what to do next in event dialogs. At one point game will not tell what to do next as events set three day cooldown timer before letting Max talk to Ann next to TV.
There is no conversation with Kira or with me I tried every day of the week
Please see save
Thank you from the heart for your response to what I am asking about and for helping me. All my gratitude and appreciation to you

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
There is no conversation with Kira or with me I tried every day of the week
Please see save
Thank you from the heart for your response to what I am asking about and for helping me. All my gratitude and appreciation to you
Your save advanced to night from Tuesday to Wednesday. 3:00am event with Kira.

Watch -> Keep watching -> Aunt Kira > First dialog option with questions about mom's filming.

Reactions: darkloraed

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello,
I am stuck again.
Can someone please help?
Ann is waiting for Max in bathroom at 13:00 on Thursday. After bathroom event, next story events are in "What are you watching -> Maybe we'll see something... such.." dialogs next to TV with Ann.

You still haven't finished events with Ann and Max doing it next to TV when somebody is watching. Watch TV with Ann. "What are you watching -> I want something else"

Please don't do BJ lessons with Max, Ann and Lisa when you get that dialog option. You will have two events in future that fix broken flag. If you break it again after that you will get stuck as next event depends on correct flag value.

Pay the bills on Monday. Your save shows 450 USD deficit.

Last edited:
Reactions: steauasv

steauasv

Jun 3, 2021
Ann is waiting for Max in bathroom at 13:00 on Thursday. After bathroom event, next story events are in "What are you watching -> Maybe we'll see something... such.." dialogs next to TV with Ann.

You still haven't finished events with Ann and Max doing it next to TV when somebody is watching. Watch TV with Ann. "What are you watching -> I want something else"

Please don't do BJ lessons with Max, Ann and Lisa when you get that dialog option. You will have two events in future that fix broken flag. If you break it again after that you will get stuck as next event depends on correct flag value.

Pay the bills on Monday. Your save shows 450 USD deficit.

Hi i did that and it went well, but now, i am again stuck... i checked the walkthrough posed above, and seems Lisa does not go with Olivia in the weekend, also no sex in the morning.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi i did that and it went well, but now, i am again stuck... i checked the walkthrough posed above, and seems Lisa does not go with Olivia in the weekend, also no sex in the morning.
3:00 am on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday or Saturday-Sunday. Visit Kira and make sure that she does not see Max. Kira needs to learn something about Lisa for story to continue.

Your save is at "Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday)" event. If I remember correctly in 0.21 that event happens only once and it is not repeatable.

steauasv

Jun 3, 2021
3:00 am on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday or Saturday-Sunday. Visit Kira and make sure that she does not see Max. Kira needs to learn something about Lisa for story to continue.

Your save is at "Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday)" event. If I remember correctly in 0.21 that event happens only once and it is not repeatable.

Thanks, i managed to advance. But now it seems that the second event at the pool at 3:00 does not trigger.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, i managed to advance. But now it seems that the second event at the pool at 3:00 does not trigger.
You are playing not 0.21.0.018 version. You are playing 0.21.0.015 or 16. As result nightclub events do not advance and you corrupted other progress by talking to Lisa about Alice punishments.

English translation update is on page 104. If you have autosave that still has Lisa's poss.sed flag set to 65, rollback to that autosave and get updated English translation. If that autosave is to far and you don't want to grind the game again, I'll upload fixed save file.

Last edited:

steauasv

Jun 3, 2021
You are playing not 0.21.0.018 version. You are playing 0.21.0.015 or 16. As result nightclub events do not advance and you corrupted other progress by talking to Lisa about Alice punishments.

English translation update is on page 104. If you have autosave that still has Lisa's poss.sed flag set to 65, rollback to that autosave and get updated English translation. If that autosave is to far and you don't want to grind the game again, I'll upload fixed save file.
I updated to the latest version, and used a save where the flag was 65. Event with club went ok, but now i do not seem to have the conversation with Lisa in the morning

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes