wdlzx

Jul 8, 2021
21:00 next to TV -> What are you watching? -> I want something else... -> Get the event with Alice -> Follow them.
please can U tell me that when MAX goto the clinic to see Eve, what's the next? I have already go to the clinic many times, how to trigger the next plot? I see the image folder , there are many images about clinic with Alice there, how should I trigger that, thanks

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
please can U tell me that when MAX goto the clinic to see Eve, what's the next? I have already go to the clinic many times, how to trigger the next plot? I see the image folder , there are many images about clinic with Alice there, how should I trigger that, thanks
One day Max won't be able to do on his own and Eve will ask him to bring his girlfriend. I think pill problems are random with Max.

wdlzx

Jul 8, 2021
One day Max won't be able to do on his own and Eve will ask him to bring his girlfriend. I think pill problems are random with Max.
well, thanks for replying, I'v tried 20 times to goto clinic, also can not trigger the next, I begin to suspect that if I miss some plot above which is related to the clinic thing.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
well, thanks for replying, I'v tried 20 times to goto clinic, also can not trigger the next, I begin to suspect that if I miss some plot above which is related to the clinic thing.
Finish Changing roles opportunity and events with Alice and Kate. Clinic advances after last periodic event with Max, Alice and Kate is available.

If you don't know what "Changing roles" is, put spiders in Alice bed. Her behavior in bed changed after movies.

Last edited:

wdlzx

Jul 8, 2021
Finish Changing roles opportunity and events with Alice and Kate. Clinic advances after last periodic event with Max, Alice and Kate is available.

If you don't know what "Changing roles" is, put spiders in Alice bed. Her behavior in bed changed after movies.
Ok, thanks a lot, D, I know why I can not trigger the clinic thing now, in that save file, I did not trigger any Changing roles opportunity. I'm a new fish, and my English is not good, can not find any Strategy for this game, this game is too hard for me, do you know where can I get Strategy? especially Strategy of v0.21.018, I just have this, the 0.13 edition by Dark Silver

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ok, thanks a lot, D, I know why I can not trigger the clinic thing now, in that save file, I did not trigger any Changing roles opportunity. I'm a new fish, and my English is not good, can not find any Strategy for this game, this game is too hard for me, do you know where can I get Strategy? especially Strategy of v0.21.018, I just have this, the 0.13 edition by Dark Silver
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Redhandlook

Jun 19, 2018
Hi can anyone help i cant seem to trigger
Max talks to Lisa about Alice's punishment (morning 10.00) - the phrase "hi, Lisa... we need to talk."

thanks

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
does anyone have save before diane 1st time sex?
And also what is it with Ann Misha and Boris ? is the also a scene ? if so save too please ;)

Last edited:

wdlzx

Jul 8, 2021

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
sorry bro, I have another question now, in the hot coffee, now I stuck in the plot that 'I was right, vika really liked my frankness, so much so that without embarrassment she allowed me to enjoy her beautiful breasts', what should I do next? I just can drink coffee in the coffee house now, chat with vika and she said she has no time.
View attachment 1292768
Event told you to talk to person, who was watching when Max touched Vicky's boobs.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Hey can someone help, everytime I start the game, and go to bed it freezes and doesn't let me do anything, is there something I have to do, a button to press, I would like to play this game without any problems. Ty

joeynguyen

Jan 14, 2021
I'm stuck from here. Don't know how to go with:

Mentor: (nothing new, did anal with Lisa, and lessons with Mom)
Lisa began to go to the coffee shop and chat with Vika...

Cunning Plan: (I had 23:00 anal lesson, and no more content changed, also did Kate on every holes)
I love our joint lessons with Lisa and Mom...

Olivia: (Olivia's House, after Diana saw me with Olivia)
Well... I think I'm stuck...

Blog: (just repeat forever)
New entertainment with Lisa on camera while Alice looks at us and caresses herself...

New Job: (nothing new)
Oh yeah! I fucked mom...

Favorite Aunt: (nothing new, Lisa machine doesn't happen)
Finally, I've managed to convince Aunt Kira...

Party girl: (nothing new, had sex after club)
Everything worked out...

Anyone help me to continue?

Thanks

steauasv

Jun 3, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-018-the-smirniy.26007/post-6024978 - page seven in walkthrough, event four on the list.
20:00 do the special lesson in the kitchen when Ann is not at work and do it the other way. Not the way Kira taught them.

Looks like you triggered hacker events near the pool before talking to Lisa and you did them all. So several days in a row ignoring dialog at 10:00 while progressing with hacker events.

Find line with "poss.sed=65&poss.car=94&mlizza.1" in Data/09.txt and change it to "poss.sed=65&poss.car>93&mlizza.1"

Or change poss.sed to 66 and poss.guest to 55 for game to assume that chat with Lisa happened.
Hi, i have redone this with an older save, and i managed to talk to Lisa, the flags are as you said, but seems that Alice does not want to punish anymore. Got any idea?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes