Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Can someone help me on something, I'm on day 0 or day 1, and when I go to bed the game freezes is there a button I have to push or a bug

avesey

Jul 27, 2021
Guys, my progression with Ann seems stacked right before her BDSM sessions. Pos.car 61/96, i tried to move this tag up and down but it doesnt help at all. Can i solve this problem somehow?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Guys, my progression with Ann seems stacked right before her BDSM sessions. Pos.car 61/96, i tried to move this tag up and down but it doesnt help at all. Can i solve this problem somehow?
Punish Lisa in private to learn something about her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do you get these scene's? Ive tried over and over.
Film is from Alice events in 0.20
Kialclub is second nightclub event from 0.18. Get Alice drunk on Friday at 20:00 and meet her and Kira at 3:00 on Saturday.
klivnt is from end of 0.21.

If your Lisa's poss.sed flag is at 66, you did the wrong talk at the wrong time. If you have old mod version, you won't be able to advance poss.aunt after nightclub events. If you did wrong talk with Lisa, you never trip Alice events in 0.20.

Last edited:
Reactions: avesey

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
how do you get these scene's? Ive tried over and over.
There is a guide on the first page - look. The first picture - Alice is filming a movie (version 20), the second - a story about going to the club (version 18), the last - night meetings with Kira (version 21).

gagandeep singh

May 19, 2018
Punishment of mother at all - blowjob - Phrases: No, mom, you're wrong ... - And I
will punish you myself ... ( only after Max substitutes Alice with cigarettes)

can anyone help me in this stuck here dont know what to do

cigarette6

Jul 16, 2021
Does anyone have an archive starting from 0.15 or 0.16? I continue this mod from the original 0.13 archive, but it doesn't seem to trigger some opportunities,thankyou

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone have an archive starting from 0.15 or 0.16? I continue this mod from the original 0.13 archive, but it doesn't seem to trigger some opportunities,thankyou
All the opportunities are part of original game. You unlock them by 0.13 or you are on the wrong path with Lisa.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes