Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Any idea what I should do next?
many opportunities
Not that many opportunities to advance story.

Ann goes to work on Monday and Thursday. Meet her in her bedroom after she returns and help her. If Max gets more than one way of helping, remember what aunt told (or will tell) about the right way of helping. After some helping sessions Max will get the way to talk to Ann in her bedroom. That talk gets activated, if Max has to open the door at 22:00-23:00. If you go to location and you see Ann on the bed, it is not the right moment for talking. First talk in bedroom will be about talking. Next talk will be different and you will get to the end of original game story.

Your events with Max and Ann next to TV and witnesses are not finished. Keep watching TV. You might have to advance story with helping Ann further to see some changes in events next to TV.

Keep Ann happy with 'are you tired?' massages. You should see different option there as Ann's work story advances, but that will be only small non-story related addition by mod.

You could also replay the game and try to get all the points with Lisa instead of going for Olivia and then changing your save.

Last edited:
Reactions: HAM-40

HAM-40

Sep 13, 2020
Not that many opportunities to advance story.

Ann goes to work on Monday and Thursday. Meet her in her bedroom after she returns and help her. If Max gets more than one way of helping, remember what aunt told (or will tell) about the right way of helping. After some helping sessions Max will get the way to talk to Ann in her bedroom. That talk gets activated, if Max has to open the door at 22:00-23:00. If you go to location and you see Ann on the bed, it is not the right moment for talking. First talk in bedroom will be about talking. Next talk will be different and you will get to the end of original game story.

Your events with Max and Ann next to TV and witnesses are not finished. Keep watching TV. You might have to advance story with helping Ann further to see some changes in events next to TV.

Keep Ann happy with 'are you tired?' massages. You should see different option there as Ann's work story advances, but that will be only small non-story related addition by mod.

You could also replay the game and try to get all the points with Lisa instead of going for Olivia and then changing your save.

And kira?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
And kira?
Night lessons with Kira and other stuff will change only in mod events. You are in very slow story progress place, where Max needs to help Ann in a right way to improve their relationship. This is the only story progress event that you have atm.

Puzzle3005

Dec 3, 2021
Good day! tell me what to do ... stuck in class with my mom. The blowjob lesson with the choice of Lisa or mom is repeated 2 times a week, there were 2 lessons in the nude (the second with 69 with Lisa) and an inscription that you need to talk to Lisa in the morning, but there is no conversation for 3 weeks of playing time. It feels like I've lost some related branch and can't figure it out

I'm sorry for google translate

Last edited:

Puzzle3005

Dec 3, 2021
Smirniy, hello.
Found a bug: when having anal with Lisa in the living room, while washing dishes, if you turn off the text "` ", then the plot jumps to the moment when mom catches them in this process

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes